The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Diane doesn't drink before the time is up then I'm guessing everyone will be a breakfast.
I'm sure Claudia will explain that there was supposed to be a murder in plain sight but they failed so they can all think about who was acting sus...
But I don't think it happened as last minute as the edit made it seem. The people at the bar didn't seem to react to the bells chiming where they usually do an overdramatic jump and scream. They usually just stop what they doing and go too, they don't usually continue to pour drinks because they can't take it with them.

If Diane has gone then they're going to struggle to get money in the prize fund after Anthony and Johnny going too. I think Harry is the only one left who is useful in the missions...
It’s going to be so easy for them to identify those who were acting different/shifty the night of the ‘murder’. Firstly they’re all gonna remember that Paul, Harry and Miles disappeared for a while and then Zach can vouch for seeing them talking privately in another room. And to top it off Miles being really weird about giving Diane a drink🤣I wonder how they’ll come back from this and defend themselves.

Reactions: 10
It’s going to be so easy for them to identify those who were acting different/shifty the night of the ‘murder’. Firstly they’re all gonna remember that Paul, Harry and Miles disappeared for a while and then Zach can vouch for seeing them talking privately in another room. And to top it off Miles being really weird about giving Diane a drink🤣I wonder how they’ll come back from this and defend themselves.
You would think it would be easy but there's been a few times this series where it should have been really obvious and they're all oblivious.
The edit obviously focused on following them that we didn't see much of what the others were doing that could be seen as suspicious. They'll probably all turn on Zach because he said he had been wandering around the house and couldn't find anyone for ages so they'll think he was up to something in that time 🙄

We also have the benefit of knowing who the Traitors are so the shifty behaviour is obvious to us and the edit helps too. I really liked the mole on Netflix because they didn't reveal The Mole to the audience and everyone's behaviour seemed dodgy at some point when you're looking for it.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, watching the three of them bumbling their way through an ‘explanation’ will be 1000 times more watchable than ‘Diane’s dead’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t think there was a time limit, surely they just wouldn’t chime the bell for taxis until a faithful has drunk from the chalice?

Also saw on Twitter speculation that Diane gives the chalice To Ross and accidentally kills him

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s going to be so easy for them to identify those who were acting different/shifty the night of the ‘murder’.
You may be wildly overestimating the collective intelligence of the group.

I think Paul might inadvertently draw attention to himself by being too keen to perform his ‘it wasn’t me’ routine, like he did with Jaz, but for some reason almost everyone adores him. Miles is getting more useless by the minute, and Harry’s not the brightest spark (though he’s arguably playing the best traitor game), so I think someone will give themselves away, but the others are mostly too dense to pick up on it.
---
I didn’t think there was a time limit, surely they just wouldn’t chime the bell for taxis until a faithful has drunk from the chalice?

Also say on Twitter speculation that Diane gives the chalice To Ross and accidentally kills him
If that actually happens, I refuse to believe it was genuine and not manipulated by production 😡

Reactions: 16
Argggh, that ending was tense. Paul majorly fucked up! He’s pretty much told Jaz that him and Harry are Traitors🙄. Why did he have to drop Harry in it like that?! Don’t care about Paul but I’m rooting for Harry to win😫

The Traitors were so obvious by running off to the fire pit - how would they have explained it if someone saw?! The acting between Miles and Paul was tit. Miles looked so twitchy and unnatural when trying to force Diane to take the drink. She looked really suspicious too so I wonder if the twist is that she refuses to drink it. Or maybe someone else drinks it. Wonder what would happen then, especially if it was someone they didn’t want to murder!!

Surely when the Faithful find out the murder was in plain sight, they’ll be able to recall how suspicious those three acted (disappearing, whispering in rooms, acting weirdly) and put the dots together immediately? Although I don’t hold out much hope! Also, Miles gave her the drink in front of other people so surely gave himself away?! Amanda last year was much more discreet.
I’d love it if Diane didn’t like the chalice so poured the contents into another glass. Didn’t Claudia say the Faithful would be murdered when their lips touched the chalice?

Reactions: 7
If Diane doesn't drink before the time is up then I'm guessing everyone will be a breakfast.
I'm sure Claudia will explain that there was supposed to be a murder in plain sight but they failed so they can all think about who was acting sus...
But I don't think it happened as last minute as the edit made it seem. The people at the bar didn't seem to react to the bells chiming where they usually do an overdramatic jump and scream. They usually just stop what they doing and go too, they don't usually continue to pour drinks because they can't take it with them.

If Diane has gone then they're going to struggle to get money in the prize fund after Anthony and Johnny going too. I think Harry is the only one left who is useful in the missions...
They’ve fast got rid of anyone who is useful for the trials. They’d have been better picking off the quiet, useless ones who will just coast, waiting for the pot to build and then getting rid of the useful people. Even from a Traitor perspective, you’ve want the money to build as much as possible.

In the space of two nights, they’ve been so easily swayed to banish the best person at trials and then the smartest person. Idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d love it if Diane didn’t like the chalice so poured the contents into another glass. Didn’t Claudia say the Faithful would be murdered when their lips touched the chalice?
That would be funny! She did also say earlier it was a good job there was no wine as she shouldn’t have anymore so she might change her mind and leave it after all

Yeah, first faithful lips to touch the chalice.

I would have just done a russian roulette. Mix the chalice in with the other cups, let them pour themselves/each other drinks and whoever drinks it gets murdered 😆

At least the Traitors could be genuinely surprised at breakfast as who doesn't turn up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Part of me think Miles somehow takes it back and ends himself. He was such an odd recruit
Traitors can't be murdered but yeah he's crap , I'm surprised he didn't get called out at the table for his lack of participation in the trial , that was a weird decision

Reactions: 11
Part of me think Miles somehow takes it back and ends himself. He was such an odd recruit
They made a mistake recruiting him. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but he doesn’t make for exciting TV so it’s all a bit boring. I want more plotting and backstabbing 🤣
---

Also saw on Twitter speculation that Diane gives the chalice To Ross and accidentally kills him
Ross got the shield so he’s safe from murder though isn’t he?

It really feels like Miles doesn’t want to be there sometimes. 🙁
He sighs as often as a moody teenager.

I don’t know what he thought he was signing up for, to be honest? The most active I’ve seen him is last night chatting about rosé, for goodness sake.

• Haha
They made a mistake recruiting him. I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but he doesn’t make for exciting TV so it’s all a bit boring. I want more plotting and backstabbing 🤣
---

Ross got the shield so he’s safe from murder though isn’t he?
Ross got the shield the night before so wasn’t safe last night, Jasmine was safe last night as she got a shield. I hope Diane drunk from it AFTER the bells chimed and walks in at breakfast. They were dicking about for so long looking for it I hope they ran out of time 🤞🏼

Reactions: 15
Surely the smartest thing to do would be to put the chalice out with the other glasses front and centre and let a Faithful off themselves.

If Diane and Jaz go i genuinely reckon the remaining lot of them could spend a year there not find out who the traitors are.

Anthony must be feeling so smug right now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.