The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I know about Evie or Mollie is that one of them is from Bristol and is "doing it for Bristol" or whatever she said , strange comments not like she's from some random village or something

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only thing I know about Evie or Mollie is that one of them is from Bristol and is "doing it for Bristol" or whatever she said , strange comments not like she's from some random village or something
It's Charlie that said she's doing it for Bristol, but Mollie is from Bristol as well, just to confuse things further 😁

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 9.41.00 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 9.40.53 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never get why they say that like what do you mean you’re doing it for your town 😭. You’re in it for the money same as everyone babe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He was so funny. I really like him and Shame he’s out, even if he was almost rudely defensive at points.
His reactions were so funny. 😁 I like him too.
He was like a complete different person on the Uncloaked programme! So maybe there was some truth in what some of them said about him being different when they first met him.

Diane had an absolute bee in her bonnet about him from the start. I don't want her gone, I enjoy her contributions. I did smile at Tracey talking about how useful she could be - but she had no inkling whatsoever as to who the traitors were. 😁

Reactions: 11
I don’t think Diane is gone, showing her with the chalice was too obvious. I also think it will be manufactured that neither she or Ross go until it comes out that they’re related, because it would make for good viewing having the others find out.

I’m inclined to think she puts it down last minute, or offers it to someone else and they’re murdered by mistake.

Reactions: 12
I’m such a Diane fan I’m hoping so bad that she took the drink after the time limit, I’d love to see a look of confusion on their faces

Reactions: 15
I've also really gone off Harry after seeing his gfs instagram 🤢 People like that make me criiiiinge. Apparently her brother is famous too but I've never heard of him. TV is so incestuous

Reactions: 5
I've also really gone off Harry after seeing his gfs instagram 🤢 People like that make me criiiiinge. Apparently her brother is famous too but I've never heard of him. TV is so incestuous
one of her brothers is a singer but he’s not really big anymore, he started on YouTube I believe, the other one was a YouTuber who got removed from I’m a celeb for having racist and homophobic tweets 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
The problem is that, so far, the Traitors have either murdered more extroverted personalities (Aubrey, Kyra) or they've been wrongfully banished (Sonja, Jonny, Anthony, post-meltdown Brian).

The only folk not having an impact on the game to have gone are Meg and Tracey.
I had totally forgotten about Meg. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
one of her brothers is a singer but he’s not really big anymore, he started on YouTube I believe, the other one was a YouTuber who got removed from I’m a celeb for having racist and homophobic tweets 😂
Ohhh, you mean Anna Maynard? Oh yeah, just looked at her Instagram. It seems like everyone on The Traitors has either been on tv before or is linked to someone who is 🧐

Here's the clip of Paul on Deal or No Deal 😁

• Haha
I keep thinking this years lot are clueless. Then I think of Meryl looking permanently bemused, wanting to end the game with 4 of them left (including a traitor) and still ending up with a share of the prize. Being really thick but inoffensive is clearly a winning strategy. Traitors don't think you are a threat and faithfuls don't think you have it in you to be a traitor

Reactions: 22
I keep thinking this years lot are clueless. Then I think of Meryl looking permanently bemused, wanting to end the game with 4 of them left (including a traitor) and still ending up with a share of the prize. Being really thick but inoffensive is clearly a winning strategy. Traitors don't think you are a threat and faithfuls don't think you have it in you to be a traitor
So was Meryl actually a mastermind? 🤔 😂
Who is this year's Meryl?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know, people have off days and once you're around them for long enough you won't be as bubbly. It's stupid.
When they first meet the game has not started. The game starts and so Anthonys got his game face on. Simple. Diane didnt like him from day one because he refused her pushing in the line.
---
I honestly thought Evie was Charlie only she remembered to brush her hair.
The first two have gotta be skin and blisters..
---
He's got to be doing something right. He is the only one staying under the radar and not giving himself away (so far)

But yeah the library wasn't anyone's finest moment.🤣

I am a bit suspicious how much of it is set up though. Them by the fire pit, with a film crew, and they weren't seen from the doorway?

Sometimes stuff just seems a bit convenient
The show is a fix, so totally contrived. And then we have Winkelmen saying that 10k is serious money, when we all know she wont fart for less than 100k, its distasteful to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just saw Uncloaked. Anthony is so witty and clever. I can sort of see how his personality might have changed from the initial meeting - but he was just thinking hard and playing a game. Really dumb to judge him on that and think he was a traitor because of it.

Reactions: 18
If Diane doesn't drink before the time is up then I'm guessing everyone will be a breakfast.
I'm sure Claudia will explain that there was supposed to be a murder in plain sight but they failed so they can all think about who was acting sus...
But I don't think it happened as last minute as the edit made it seem. The people at the bar didn't seem to react to the bells chiming where they usually do an overdramatic jump and scream. They usually just stop what they doing and go too, they don't usually continue to pour drinks because they can't take it with them.

If Diane has gone then they're going to struggle to get money in the prize fund after Anthony and Johnny going too. I think Harry is the only one left who is useful in the missions...

Reactions: 22
I love how crappy and cold these continental breakfasts look.
I think they look nice, but they're hardly enough to set you up for a big physical and mental activity on a cold Scottish day (it's filmed in September, I think). I hope they get something more substantial off camera and the fruit and pastries are just because they look better on film and won't spill milk everywhere.

Just saw Uncloaked. Anthony is so witty and clever. I can sort of see how his personality might have changed from the initial meeting - but he was just thinking hard and playing a game. Really dumb to judge him on that and think he was a traitor because of it.
Yes. He seemed quite different on Uncloaked. That big smile, I don't think we saw that until then.

I think the Faithful are just grabbing onto anything at all, and sometimes once any kind of a seed of doubt is planted, some of them run with it.
---
I think they look nice, but they're hardly enough to set you up for a big physical and mental activity on a cold Scottish day (it's filmed in September, I think). I hope they get something more substantial off camera and the fruit and pastries are just because they look better on film and won't spill milk everywhere.
I read somewhere that they have their actual breakfast at the hotel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.