The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's unfortunate how much of this game rests on whether people like you or not but that's life.

Reactions: 25
Argggh, that ending was tense. Paul majorly fucked up! He’s pretty much told Jaz that him and Harry are Traitors🙄. Why did he have to drop Harry in it like that?! Don’t care about Paul but I’m rooting for Harry to win😫

The Traitors were so obvious by running off to the fire pit - how would they have explained it if someone saw?! The acting between Miles and Paul was tit. Miles looked so twitchy and unnatural when trying to force Diane to take the drink. She looked really suspicious too so I wonder if the twist is that she refuses to drink it. Or maybe someone else drinks it. Wonder what would happen then, especially if it was someone they didn’t want to murder!!

Surely when the Faithful find out the murder was in plain sight, they’ll be able to recall how suspicious those three acted (disappearing, whispering in rooms, acting weirdly) and put the dots together immediately? Although I don’t hold out much hope! Also, Miles gave her the drink in front of other people so surely gave himself away?! Amanda last year was much more discreet.

Reactions: 19
Well. I shan't be watching anymore.
That's how I feel after watching that episode, it was really meh. They’ve put too many stupid people in and the traitors just aren’t right. I loved it in series 1 where they were properly scheming and thinking 3 moves ahead. There’s none of that this year but the faithfuls are so thick they can’t see that Paul is obviously a traitor (apart from Jaz). Really disappointed 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He was so funny. I really like him and Shame he’s out, even if he was almost rudely defensive at points.
After 4/5 days with all those people in the castle, failing, being utterly foolish - I’d be a tetchy as duck too if they were coming for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Paul’s biggest challenge is his gigantic ego. He couldn’t help himself pulling Jaz aside for a private convo to try and manipulate him. So smug thinking he had got him back on side.

I'm 1000% rooting for Jaz now to win. I’m not sure whether it’s a mistake to pretend he now trusts Paul. They will surely murder him now unless he is very vocal about Paul/Harry.

Reactions: 40
That's how I feel after watching that episode, it was really meh. They’ve put too many stupid people in and the traitors just aren’t right. I loved it in series 1 where they were properly scheming and thinking 3 moves ahead. There’s none of that this year but the faithfuls are so thick they can’t see that Paul is obviously a traitor (apart from Jaz). Really disappointed 😢
There’s too many people who just add nothing this year. Mollie looks like she applied for the wrong show🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They just don't join the dots do they? Banging on about Anthony 'changing' since the train platform. But Diane reckoned he'd changed at the line up - before the traitors had even been bloody selected 😂
The man was a deep thinker. He and Jaz have given them all the answers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I think we aren’t seeing as much of the murder deliberation/decision making of the traitors as we did last year. It feels as though they are given the choice of 3/4 people by the producers maybe.

Reactions: 8
Is Uncloaked shown on TV? I am in Ireland so don't have access to the iplayer.

Reactions: 1
There’s too many people who just add nothing this year. Mollie looks like she applied for the wrong show🤣
This is why I think Diane has to survive the chalice murder, and Jaz has to survive too.

The producers must know that without those two it’s just a load of personality-bereft dimwits flailing around aimlessly. They’d have to manipulate it somehow.

Reactions: 9
It has been driving me mad who Jaz reminds me of, his voice and demeanour. But it's Bobby Seagull of University Challenge fame.

Screenshot_20240112_231505.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I feel like they have picked a boring bunch this year. There's been a lot of wittering about "big personalities" but where are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like they have picked a boring bunch this year. There's been a lot of wittering about "big personalities" but where are they?
Feel like everyone’s either disabled, a veteran or got some mad sob story

Reactions: 16
Evie and Mollie should never have made it through casting. Give us more drama!!!
---
This is why I think Diane has to survive the chalice murder, and Jaz has to survive too.

The producers must know that without those two it’s just a load of personality-bereft dimwits flailing around aimlessly. They’d have to manipulate it somehow.
Thank goodness for the producers otherwise we’d end up with a round table where no one talks🤣

Reactions: 2
The problem is that, so far, the Traitors have either murdered more extroverted personalities (Aubrey, Kyra) or they've been wrongfully banished (Sonja, Jonny, Anthony, post-meltdown Brian).

The only folk not having an impact on the game to have gone are Meg and Tracey.

Reactions: 14
They’ve all been wrongfully banished because according to these morons a personality means you’re suspicious or murdered by the traitors (fair enough)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.