The Traitors #4 Series Two.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what really bothers me about him, he thinks he's playing an absolute blinder where in reality I think he's just managing to somehow slip under radars at the minute.
Yep, the traitors aren’t remotely clever, they’re just really lucky that, apart from Jaz and Diane, the rest of them have single-figure IQs
---
Anthony finding out who the traitors are is hilarious
Absolutely awesome! 🤣

Reactions: 9
He looks like the fella who played Van Gogh in Dr Who only if instead of painting, Van Gogh wandered about in the Netherlands yapping tit
Tony Curran?

There's another actor he reminds me of but I can't remember his name

Edit Tom Goodman-Hill

Reactions: 4
Yep, the traitors aren’t remotely clever, they’re just really lucky that, apart from Jaz and Diane, the rest of them have single-figure IQs
The only smart thing they’ve done is get rid of two people with personalities in the past two days and even then I think that’s been purely luck

Reactions: 2
It would be a great twist if someone who wasn't meant to drink it, actually does.

I think its a shame the traitors can't kill another traitor too. It would have been great in the dungeon if the traitors in there weren't able to ve part of the killing and could have been finished off by one of their own.
When Harry was saying "what's a chalice look like?" I was thinking it would be funny if he ended up being the one drinking out of it just because he didn't realise what it was. Have the other traitors at breakfast the next morning sat there like

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wish someone would tell Harry the word is faithful not fateful.
Well, he doesn’t know what a chalice looks like, he can’t work out how to read the spines of the books in a library to find a Shakespeare volume and wants to ring his mum so that she can tell him where it is …

I’m not sure he’ll be troubling Mensa any time soon 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well, he doesn’t know what a chalice looks like, he can’t work out how to read the spines of the books in a library to find a Shakespeare volume and wants to ring his mum so that she can tell him where it is …

Fear not he's only defending our country after all !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

He's got to be doing something right. He is the only one staying under the radar and not giving himself away (so far)

But yeah the library wasn't anyone's finest moment.🤣

I am a bit suspicious how much of it is set up though. Them by the fire pit, with a film crew, and they weren't seen from the doorway?

Sometimes stuff just seems a bit convenient

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What is it with some men not being able to find things that are in plain sight? My husband is exactly the same 😆

I imagine Charlotte chooses her outfits like the way Phoebe picks wedding dresses 😁

cc5e3ba4-3513-4bb7-9484-ec9ce77f9d01_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone notice Paul saying to Jaz "I want you to think I'm a faithful" 🥶 yeah, I bet you do.

Reactions: 22
He's got to be doing something right. He is the only one staying under the radar and not giving himself away (so far)

But yeah the library wasn't anyone's finest moment.🤣
I honestly think it’s sheer dumb luck that’s allowed all three of them to get away with it so far. I’m sure the premise for casting this series was ‘lots of really dim people trying to outwit one another - how might that go?’ 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly think it’s sheer dumb luck that’s allowed all three of them to get away with it so far. I’m sure the premise for casting this series was ‘lots of really dim people trying to outwit one another - how might that go?’ 😁
Let’s use Meryl and Hannah as our baseline.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Paul and Miles will never having an acting career “Paul where is my water bottle”. Paul gets up and says he is going to find his water bottle - don’t you mean Miles’ bottle?

editted to change Mike to Miles!
He sounded like a 5 year old child "Mum, where is my water bottle". Bloody idiot. They have no tact whatsoever. Could he not have sat down for 5 mins and chatted and then said "i'm getting a drink anyone want one" and Miles shoukd have gotten the hint.

Reactions: 5
It seemed like they spent more time worrying about finding the damned chalice than who they’d give it to? Unless that discussion was just cut out?

Reactions: 3
Let’s use Meryl and Hannah as our baseline.
I was despairing at the collective stupidity on tonight’s show and wondering if Miles might somehow stumble his way to winning just by being so crap that no one ever challenged or suspected him.

And I thought ‘nah, surely you have to be at least a teeny bit clever to go all the way’.

Then I remembered Meryl 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.