Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZoeyB3

Hi! Hoping to go again next year 🤞 but if TTT vids are going the way they are... I won’t probs be getting any more tips from them 😀 I used to be okay with Rixflix (I think that’s right) then he brought his wife into them and she’s just purely annoying 🙈! God I sound awful don’t I against the women 😂
Molly from AllEars makes great informative videos that are also entertaining! If you haven’t checked her out for tips give her a try!!

Reactions: 9

2020planner

VIP Member
I agree you can’t call someone a shitty parent for one comment they make. Whilst we’re on this topic, I don’t believe it’s okay to call Jenn fat, ugly etc because she said that about someone else. Before anyone says I’m a Tracker apologist, I’m not. Jenn should be called out for being nasty, along with all their other bullshit, but I don’t believe saying the same about her is the right way to do it as you may be perceived to be stooping to her level. Happy new year to you all :)
Honestly, I don't think Jenn is fat at all. We all probably could stand to lose a few.

BUT - that being said, she IS notorious for photoshopping herself to high heaven. She IS ugly on the inside.

And she DID publicly make fun of overweight tourists, her MIL, etc. back when she was younger, had age on her side, and was rail-thin.

So, I think what most people are pointing out is the irony now that she still believes (as based on her rabid photoshopping) that she is that same rail-thin girl fitting into a same style of clothing (or just awful clothing choices, in general)... than just plain ol' fat shaming. (but I could be wrong?)

• Heart

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
Did you all read the FB post about the Club 33, Christmas Eve video. Apparently it was taken down. Cory Meets World was also gifted those passes and was CALLED by Disney and made to stop his live stream, so they must have told the Trackers to take theirs down as well. The stans are such idiots. Some great comments on that thread though.

This stan though! Girlfriend needs to get a clue..........

Jessica Brickey Pitzer

If they were flaunting Club 33 privileges I’m not surprised it came down. It’s supposed to be a “secret” and exclusive thing, and Disney is very good to the Trackers. Best not to disrespect them by posting videos of things that aren’t “supposed” to be posted.

As IF this is the only thing the wonderful Trackers have ever done to disrespect Disney!
I wrote to Disney about their Club 33 video, but never got a response. I like to think I played a little part in Disney forcing them to take the video down, but that may just be wishful thinking.

Regina Phelange

Yeah that’s what they said. A brand that no longer makes towels even. In my opinion a lot of their furniture they don’t show on camera as much (these days) is very mismatched and hand me down seeming stuff. They really only show off new purchases. And then leave the old thing on the floor for forever. I remember when they moved into this house they posted later about changing all the blinds to white instead of brown. The brown ones were sitting on the floor FOREVER and are probably still on the floor somewhere. 😂
it seems like Jenn put more energy into finding those towels then literally anything else for the past year😭 and still couldn’t find them lol

Yes. They seemed to get on the good list just when Jenn got knocked up and they got on #hosted holidays and cruises. The last thing they were invited to cover was the reopening of Disney Springs. Other vloggers have been at press events. They blew it big style.
I finally got around to watching Super Enthused video about Wine bar George and it’s so amazing compared to TTT. The fact they didn’t show any wine pairings or restaurant atmosphere and took the most expensive item on the menu to go, I’m not surprised why they haven’t been hosted since.

2020planner

VIP Member
It certainly has the feel of an oops baby situation. Would it be crazy that the whole reason Jenn is in every video is she doesn't want to spend that much time alone with Jackson? Does she make Timbo change all the poopy diapers?
Probably. And by the looks of Tim's face at the start of the Christmas Day vlog (tired, worn out, dark circles under eyes) versus her gleeful, giddy smiling, fresh-faced mug in the background, she's the one getting allllll the sleep in the house.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
My sister edits videos for her job. She watched one of their videos and she said that they need major help and that not even she could make them look better. They are simply awful.
We're in a weird phase where the population is deciding to accept or reject bad editing and story telling. TikTok is insanely popular and for the most part the content is defined as a quick bj to our senses. Your guess is as good as mine as to which way this will go.

$7,000?!?!?!?

I'm not highly skilled yet in Premiere Pro but when I had to purchase it for work (I'm a 1099), it was $300 / year and Creative Cloud was $600 for PP plus all other apps (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign). What the heck did you buy for $7,000?
I personally didn't buy it. My ex went on a spending spree with my life savings while I was on vacation south with the kids to my parent's place. He bought it through Staples.
The creative cloud did not exist back then. It was the Adobe Premiere suite, it sat unused on my dresser for several months until the day came he abandoned the family, but made sure to take it and some other high priced items with him.

Last edited:
  • Sad

huydecirku

VIP Member
Went back to the Video where on Christmas eve, where the Slackers were able to use Fast pass and Park hopping. This was because they were "gifted" a Club 33 for the day. Looks as if they edited the video in the beginning, no mention of Club 33. Also any of the negative comments were apparently deleted. there were quite a few of them.

So instead of putting up a new video with the promised "time to help" on Fridays ending they helped themselves by editing an old video to continue making money on it. Ugh

• Sick

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
You know, if the channel is still around once Jackson starts going to school it’s going to be really interesting. I can already see Jenn ranting to her stans about how terrible the teacher is because the teacher is telling them Jackson is behind and needs to work on thing and how it’s obviously the teacher is a) a hater of the channel or b) not qualified to be a teacher....I can see her Karening Jackson all the way through High School

Reactions: 8

2020planner

VIP Member
Why is Jenn holding Jackson like she just won him at a carnival game? Jackson looks PISSED and wants to get down

they are SO controlling and only allow him to explore when it fits their schedule
Yeah...Jackson has been a mellow and sweet baby until now. He's going to start exhibiting the classic "resting grumpy face" and he's going to start giving them trouble - as is normal. BUT, added to that, he's going to start vocalizing (loudly!) his displeasure at being dragged all over the parks all the time - which is NOT normal (i.e. the dragging to the parks part, not the vocalizing).

Jenn has actually had it pretty good the last year or so with him.

I predict a complete meltdown in the next year - both by Jackson and Jenn. Or really, just Jenn (because Jackson will just be an innocent little guy in this whole mess)

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Funny you say that about Costco. This comment was from one of the Stans that FRE made a video of.........Reading Creepy Youtube Comments - Part 1 - The Tim Tracker

View attachment 374064
Yes let’s all chip in to get them a Costco membership, they obviously can’t afford it themselves after they have bought a $2k sweater, a Tesla, a $300 jacket, a couple “deeply discounted” jackets from Norway that they definitely didn’t need, and all of their staycations and all the food they bought for the staycations that they decided not to eat in favor of buying food at the resorts....plus Jenn doesn’t understand how Costco works, she can buy groceries from Publix so why does she need to buy a membership to shop for groceries somewhere else?
18FF79C6-C52B-4B5D-9D15-E01E47ACCEF6.jpeg

Galorious

VIP Member
Yeah I had a dream about Tim once. Dunno where it came from but I am thoroughly ashamed.......

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
My guess would be sometime around July 2022 if the birthday backdrop is anything to go by.. that could literally be torn down and put straight in the rubbish, 2 minutes. A tree takes actual work to take down you guys, it’s hard.

Geez, has anyone watched Jenn's instagram story? They're eating and Jackson's all dressed up to "go see his cousins and do some Christmas activities", he's not paying attention to Jenn because he's trying to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I don't blame him, if Jenn was sticking a phone in my face to record me practically 24/7, I would do the same.
She was also calling attention to him with "Jackson!" which won't work because he probably thinks his name is Buddy!

• Haha

Gwynne

Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?
1. When they call him Buddy.
2. Do you love it?
3. When they put that child down for nap number 20.
4. Please feed the child. His own plate and let him do it.
5. Jenns appearance. You’re on camera...dress better and shower.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I would love to see the Trackers come to NJ, only for them to realize the "traffic" they complain about on I-4 is absolutely nothing compared to the Turnpike, Parkway, or Route 18/1 at Rush Hours.

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm still trying to figure out these staycations. Especially the last two.

Beyond the reasoning of "because we can," there has to be something else driving these. They can't continue them into the New Year lest they lose a bunch more stans for pushing all of this flexing in their faces.

I mean, I can explain away the stupid "bucket list" flexing at the beginning (i.e. poly, CC, treehouse) = Disney! Notice us!

I can even say the AMI thing was #hosted.

But I'm not getting the one-night stay at BLT. What was the point?

The one-night stay (we think) at Marriott on John Young? That one is not a Disney property; it's 10-20 mins. away with traffic, dependent upon what route you take. (side note: if they ate at the NYE buffet, which they probably did, it was $95 pp for adults!)

There HAS to be a reason for these. Why live in that house if all you're doing now is staycation after staycation? Sell it and buy a condo or something (the pool is not cared for, it seems).

These can't all be for Jackson to have a good time and "experience things." That's would be a blatant lie. He won't remember ANY of this at this age. Nor can they alllll now be explained as "bucket list" at this point. They're locals; essentially, if they have the cash, they can do it anytime.

But it's the AMOUNT of staycations that I'm trying to figure out.

These two have to either be "running" from something OR trying to fix something...and those two things may be one and the same. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Wow