The Tim Tracker #8 Why did Jenn have to be in the shot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's time for another thread for the Bojos...

This time credit for the thread title goes to @quietcandy

The Trackers just uploaded another video, I'll recap it shortly.

Reactions: 10
I can't be certain but this may be the first time I've ever heard her mention her sister.

??? Does anyone ever remember - even way back - if / when she ever did ???

Reactions: 4
“I’m trying to figure out his feeding schedule. He’s eating, a lot now some days”
Whyyyyyy don’t you feed him when you feed yourselves, and here’s an idea... feed him what you are eating (not an uncustable sandwich). There is zero reason why he is on a different schedule and eating different foods than they are

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You know, I've wondered since Jenn has so much AnXiEtY that maybe these grifters pay someone to scan through this forum or other places to let them know what the general criticisms are without having to see the snarky comments themselves? Don't know if that's out of the question for the Slackers but I dunno, they are trying (and failing lol) with these most recent vlogs to do some of the things they've been called out on.

Styvlog 1/9 snark:
-A miracle they are taking their child outdoors... but god forbid he just entertain himself and learn about his surroundings without a big bleeping loud toy to distract him. This kid is going to be a nightmare later after a childhood inundated with distractions, constant trips to Disney so nothing will impress him, and a couple of idiotic parents who try to control all aspects of his life.

-Dim explaining secret wand locations AFTER their mediocre top 5 vlog. Nice. Really helpful.

-Dim doing pushups to save his life but still eats sugary garbage constantly (after pushups it cuts to him eating more of the Hershey house lmao).

-Complaining about Lodge desserts, must've not been sugary enough for these two.

-Wondering stupidly why Jack$son's eating/sleep schedules are off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It “shocked” Dairy Queen that a person making minimum wage would need to work 84 hours a week to just afford a 1 bedroom rental in Orlando

Yes witch that isn’t news...maybe it’s news to you while you are living in your $450k pig pen, being driven around in your $70k Tesla with poopy diapers in the Frunk, and staying on your 9th $2k a night staycation
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been watching since 2016 and I don't think Jenn has ever mentioned her sister. I can't speak for anything before that though, also keep in mind I no longer consistently watch

I can't be certain but this may be the first time I've ever heard her mention her sister.

??? Does anyone ever remember - even way back - if / when she ever did ???

Reactions: 5
Home Vloooooooooooooog Time....they really sing it out this time and apparently Jack$on didn't throw a fit?

They have to go the Doctors and then Jenn's Sister is coming over to see the Miracle Baby from a distance.

Tim shows the Prosperity Pig and it's still holding its coins.

Jenn is making mozzarella sticks they appear to be Farm Rich.

They also will setup an outside toy for Jack$on. Tim hopes he will understand how to kick a ball.

Their kitchen is a complete mess.....I find it funny for how much they flex they got a $20 Black and Decker Toaster Oven.

Jack$on apparently just ate lunch, and then they threw more snackies into his tray.

The birthday photo op is still up!

We get footage of Jack$on doing a slam dunk, and then a hard edit and they are inside and Jack$on is inside his prison pen.

Tim finds it amazing how with old pictures babies don't smile because it was taken on film and now you can just take 1000 pictures and only save the 1 with a smiling baby.

Tim says "Where's your white ball Jack$on?" Good thing he didn't pull his pants down.

LOL Jenn tries to hold Jack$on and he tries to push her away and get out of her grasp.

Jack$on does what we all wish we could to do Jenn....he tries to cover her mouth to prevent her from talking.

Tim's eye is super wonky....more so than ever.

We get Tim going through bins trying to find a black light....it doesn't go well....

Tim tries to eat the Hersheys Cookie House...he complains how bland it is...it's also super stale since it's been sitting out on the counter for weeks.

Jenn is busy editing the vlog on the couch.....remember how she berated Tim to set her up an office....and she doesn't even use it.

Tim is attempting to do a push up for every day of the month....We get footage of Tim trying to do 5 push ups...the footage is obviously sped up.

Now since Tim did 5 push ups he eats more of the Cookie House.

Tim talks about the fact his birthday is coming up, and he wants to go somewhere...like going to stay at Disney....It has to be within driving distance...he wants suggestions...

THEY TOOK DOWN THE BIRTHDAY PHOTO OP!

OH NOES SOME OF THE PENNIES FELL OUT OF THEIR WE'RE PROSPEROUS BUT WE WANT TO BE MORE PROPSEROUS PIG.

HARD CUT

Jenn apologizes for the vlog ending awkwardly.

Jenn's Sister brought baby pictures of Jenn...we get to see pictures of Jenn as a small spawn of Satan.

Jenn as a child didn't wear clothes...

We see a picture of Timbo and Ginn getting married at the Court House.

They show two pictures of baby Bandit...

All these "emotional photos" for Jenn only gets a muffled "Yeah" out of Tim.

We get "lost footage" of the Slackers at Wilderness Lodge eating from around Christmas time....this is from when they were #hosted at the Star Wars House.

LOL THEIR DAMN TREE IS STILL UP

Jenn doesn't want to take it down because she "Needs more Christmas"

I'm shocked Timbo didn't make a comment about the tree not being level....I guess he accepted the fact his wonky eye is like .25 millimeters below the other giving the illusion of stuff not being level.

Jenn wants to stay at the Copper Creek Cabins again.

Tim seems shocked that there isn't a Gingerbread House in the Lobby....Didn't they know that Disney said they weren't doing any of the Gingerbread House displays/etc.

They finally made it out to Geyser Point for lunch....

They got the Brisket Dip, Waffles fries for Jack$on, Jenn got edamame, they also got a snack food platter for Jack$on.

Tim also got a Bison Burger, Jenn got the Salmon Salad....I'm shocked she only got 1 entree.

They got 2 brownies and a seasonal pie for dessert.

Apparently the fire alarm went off at Geyser Point so they have to move to find a new place to eat.

1610221689515.png

Imagine waking up this next to you ever morning....ooof

Tim seems shocked that there was a deer walking around the grounds.

We get a hard cut and the Slackers are back at home.

Tim tells us how much he enjoys burgers. Jenn really liked her salad. They both hated the desserts, I guess they weren't sweet enough for her.

Jenn thinks it's "really cool" that there are holiday themed things to do around the resorts.

LOL they bring up the fact they missed the Time to Help on Friday.

They blame them not getting the video up on time on Jack$on having a "hard day"

Jesus Christ, the amount they witch for 2 wealthy people who don't have real jobs is insane. Imagine if they were both "working class" parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Scanning that last flog, looking for where they talk about the minimum wage bit and stopped on Tim talking about pulling down the black light. He's looking through the Halloween decor storage tote, topped off by a brand new Christmas tree his mom gave them :oops: and a new hat that obviously has never been worn. Tim reads the saying on the hat, which leads me to my favorite line he's ever said:

"Happiness is being married. My favorite hat." said in a super sarcastic tone.

You can tell Jenn didn't even listen to this or she'd have zapped that right out of there.

Oh, and spoiler, he never finds that black light bulb. Good Lord, would it hurt Jenn to just delete stupid footage where they say they'll do something and then don't?

It “shocked” Dairy Queen that a person making minimum wage would need to work 84 hours a week to just afford a 1 bedroom rental in Orlando

Yes witch that isn’t news...maybe it’s news to you while you are living in your $450k pig pen, being driven around in your $70k Tesla with poopy diapers in the Frunk, and staying on your 9th $2k a night staycation
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Is that person working 84 hours at minimum wage her little sister? If it is, it takes all this flexing and posturing as self important to a new level of pain and uncaring.

Last edited:
Scanning that last flog, looking for where they talk about the minimum wage bit and stopped on Tim talking about pulling down the black light. He's looking through the Halloween decor storage tote, topped off by a brand new Christmas tree his mom gave them :oops: and a new hat that obviously has never been worn. Tim reads the saying on the hat, which leads me to my favorite line he's every said:

"Happiness is being married. My favorite hat." said in a super sarcastic tone.

You can tell Jenn didn't even listen to this or she'd have zapped that right out of there.

Oh, and spoiler, he never finds that black light bulb. Good Lord, would it hurt Jenn to just delete stupid footage where they say they'll do something and then don't?

Is that person working 84 hours at minimum wage her little sister? If it is, it takes all this flexing and posturing as self important to a new level of pain and uncaring.
I’m sorry I should have clarified...she makes this ignorant and stupid ass comment at the very end of the video. It’s part of their “help”

Reactions: 2
Jennifer's lack of reading comprehension always makes me laugh. Unable to read a Disney menu properly is probably not something you want to admit publicly.

JACKSON SHOULD NOT BE SITTING IN THAT ACTIVITY CENTRE ANYMORE. I have it and it literally advises once baby can stand or pull the self up on it they shouldn’t be sitting in it anymore. Stunting his development again. It even converts to a table in the centre.

also see the diets going well. Mozzarella sticks before lunch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It's funny that these two think they should be back on Disney's media list when all they do is complain and eat in every thing they put out now. Once their access went out the window, so did their effort

Reactions: 7
She really defended herself from the comments on here? Well Jen you know what they say: If you get too defensive it is probably true. Also have a hard time believing any doctor diagnosed her with anxiety(if it as bad as she claims she would be on meds) and infertility

Ugh, I love how Tim thinks we're so stupid that we don't know he's trying to milk that good ole Youtube algorithm when he asks our advice or wants answers to a stupid question. I nearly barfed when he said he wanted to go away (but within driving distance) again for his birthday and wonders where we would all go. FFS how many times do these dopes need to go away?!? How about they stay home for once and clean up that disgusting house and baby proof it so Jackson doesn't have to be kept in an activity center intended for infants not walking!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dropped a card to my grandson today, his mum opened the door with him walking with her. He loves to walk and his mum let's him rather than carrying him like Jenn.

• Heart
Also have a hard time believing any doctor diagnosed her with anxiety
I also wonder about this. She seems the type to do some flimsy self-diagnosing with Google, not do therapy, not accept medication or help but still whine and witch and moan about her a n x i e t y.

How about they stay home for once and clean up that disgusting house and baby proof it so Jackson doesn't have to be kept in an activity centre intended for infants not walking!
Seriously! Have a bleeping pool party in that abandoned pool and yard of yours, why the duck ELSE do you have that house? To keep it filthy and messy and never use it to its fullest? It's so annoying.

It's funny that these two think they should be back on Disney's media list when all they do is complain and eat in every thing they put out now. Once their access went out the window, so did their effort
Honestly, they stopped with the effort even before Disney cut them off.

JACKSON SHOULD NOT BE SITTING IN THAT ACTIVITY CENTRE ANYMORE. I have it and it literally advises once baby can stand or pull the self up on it they shouldn’t be sitting in it anymore. Stunting his development again. It even converts to a table in the centre.
Agreed. If only they could read directions.

Ugh, I love how Tim thinks we're so stupid that we don't know he's trying to milk that good ole Youtube algorithm when he asks our advice or wants answers to a stupid question. I nearly barfed when he said he wanted to go away (but within driving distance) again for his birthday and wonders where we would all go. FFS how many times do these dopes need to go away?!? How about they stay home for once and clean up that disgusting house and baby proof it so Jackson doesn't have to be kept in an activity center intended for infants not walking!
I read that as a cry out to Disney to host them again.
He says he wants to go away, but local, to Disney, but doesn't have to be Disney, but if it were Disney...

Honestly, they stopped with the effort even before Disney cut them off.

Agreed. If only they could read directions.

I read that as a cry out to Disney to host them again.
He says he wants to go away, but local, to Disney, but doesn't have to be Disney, but if it were Disney...
Yep he’s pulling a Dev...fishing for a #hosted birthday weekend

Dev just did that in one of his recent vids and I cannot stand that...

Guess what? Some dumb stan will send them both stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A 13 month old does NOT need an order of waffle fries in addition to a snack platter for lunch. But they are fatasses so why shouldn’t he be one?!

Really? :rolleyes:

Alyssa Mueller
1 hour ago
I work at a childcare facility and I can say with confidence that Jackson is one of the smartest 1 year olds I've ever seen. It's all that healthy interaction with his parents. So good for kiddos.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.