Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Please explain how he is delayed because he seems fine to me. Are you a medical expert who knows such things? If not, I wouldn’t comment.
Not an expert, and yes all kids develop differently but Jackson is doing things at a much slower rate than a lot of kids his age mainly because everything has been done for him since day 1 and the narrative that they choose to show us is Jackson looking uninterested in his stroller or unwilling to reach out to grab food.....so yes I’m willing to say he is behind, it’s not anything that he can’t catch up on though his parents have to start engaging him more though

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Many months ago it was pointed out that Tim and Jenn were fighting for Jackson's attention. Tim would hold and force his attention on Jackson, Jenn would constantly ask Jackson if Mommy was his favorite.

I'm not keeping up with the vlogs (too much gagging on my part to watch), is there still a power struggle going on with these two using Jackson as the prize to be won?

Art Vandelay

ugh anytime someone references Dev in a positive way my skin literally CRAWLS off of my body. He doesn’t do his job and quite frankly whatever job he’s doing, he’s doing it with mediocrity at best. I cannot stand the mush mouth way he speaks, his beard named bianca, or the fact that he butchers everything and then flips out when people correct him

he’s just as bad if not worse than the slackers. He’s guilty of constantly deleting any comments that aren’t licking his ass and he deletes videos just as frequently
Sorry for the OT rant but the guy is such a piece of shit I cannot
I do agree I haven’t watched much of Dev but he seems to not take criticism well at all. Oh well

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The last Drone footage was a few weeks ago on Jenns Birthday. He mentioned he wanted a new drone to make better shots. He needs to get a licence first if he's making money from it.
Really? Dude has not learned that it's not the equipment that's getting unusable footage, but the operator.
I think Tim will find that retailers will not be as lienient with their return policy on drones as they will be with the multitude of cameras Timbo has cranked through.

Tim only gets steak if he cooks it himself, and the last time he tried that he cremated the outside and the inside was raw.

Plus look at how happy Jenn was to shove the Ronto Wrap down her throat at the Studios, she hasn't had a piece of meat that large and plump in a long time, she won't bother with Little Thingy Timmy.
LMAO. You guys have me chocking on my drink, I laughed so hard.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Her recent-ish video about the boardwalk

Edited to say “her” is Jackie of Super Enthused

Where she makes an effort to say VEE-LA

Omfg I got so unbelievably annoyed 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

ashden91

So rude.

Has Tim been hiding under a rock? He could have set up a zoom room with Jackson's grandparents on Christmas morning and gotten permission to save the gifts for later.
Even if he couldn't figure zoom out, he must be familiar with Facetime.
I don't think it's about being familiar with Zoom or FT, they likely just didn't want to be bothered with including the grandparents.

2020planner

VIP Member
Excellent point!

Again I don’t watch TTT, unless someone here mentions something that peaks my interest.

First of all, we know THEY DON’T DONATE A SINGLE PENNY TO ANY CHARITY!!
They could care less about the charities they hawk. Unless it benefits them (ie. GKTW) where they can get free stuff and make money.

They are not intellectual enough, nor selfless enough to think of charities related to their families’ struggles. Guyzz, it’s too much work!

Re: momokoblue2 comment
I thought Jenn was early 20’s, not a child (though she currently acts like one).
Raised by her grandparents?
Jenn was 23 or 24. When I read the obit tributes, Jenn's mom's sister made a few heartfelt and lovely entries, as did Jenn's sister Amanda. Jenn didn't. Interestingly, a person who made a tribute specifically stated they felt especially bad for Amanda, but no mention of Jenn. I know we can't draw conclusions from that; it's just interesting.

I’ve only been familiar with the Slackers’ videos for a year so for any veteran griftwatchers out there: was there ever a time they had SOME kind of quality content for the parks? I get the impression that the attention from the channel growth went to these yokels’ heads so whatever meager shred of quality (if it ever existed) just rotted away as they became enamored with their new delusional lifestyle. Hey! We’re two stupid adults who don’t know to rinse rice before cooking it but look we bought a Tesla!
Some of their old, old stuff in the theme parks (mostly universal) wasn’t awful, but still isn’t “quality”. Better than the garbage they’re putting out now; they used to just go to go. They’d drink, ride some rides and have a good time. You’d also see some of their “friends” over the years

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn's always been that way though. She's always been outwardly freaked out by credit card debt, by having credit cards (in general), by dollar figures (in general), etc. I can't remember which vlog it was but it was an old one and Tim even brought up how she is petrified of credit card debt.

She also always downplays things in the most strange way... like we just bought a $2,000 Gucci sweater, and OMG these socks are HOW much? Then, we just stayed at BLT for ONE friggin night and it's value resorts from now on!...but wait, you're interested in DVC now, Tim? YaAAAaaaaAAAAyyyy

And...that's why I said a few weeks back that I know Tim does (and stresses about) the finances, etc.

She's just there for the ride and to collect the perks.

He may key her in on a few things but I guarantee she doesn't know 100% of their financial situation (edited to add: and is in a state of constant bewilderment, surprise, and glee when Tim buys something ridiculously priced... :rolleyes: )
I wonder if he has some money moved to places she doesn't know about at all? Like does she even know how much they make?

2020planner

VIP Member
So the Slackers are going out to WDW because they want to experience Park Hopping!

They immediately give wrong information and have to put text on the screen....I don't understand why they don't reshoot this...it's not like they are doing it live.

So Timbo drives with his mask on at all times? I would understand him putting it on when he gets to the Toll Plaza, but from how it was filmed it looks as if he drove from his house to MK with a mask on the entire time.

January 6th and the Christmas Tree is still up at the Contemporary...so that's a sign the Slackers can leave their tree up even longer.

Jack$on looks completely unimpressed with the characters on top of the train station...but his tray is filled with snackies.

Slackers doing research on the fly going to Guest Services asking for help on park hopping.

So they were told Casey's is closed because the CMs cannot physically distance in the kitchen but the guests can? I call BS on the guest part, it's always packed like sardines in there.

I still can't believe how Tim uses the front of Main Street USA as a gauge of how "busy" it is.

Jenn wants to see if the Spring Roll Cart is open....*Narrator Voice* It wasn't open

Jack$on once again looks like he doesn't give a hoot about the Princess Cavalcade.

40 minute wait for the carousel....Slackers tap out.

Jenn forgot how fun Minetrain was, she really loves it at night.

I don't get why Tim complains about Minetrain being a 75 minute wait.....if the line was that long pre-Covid it would be a 3 hour wait.

Tim speculates on why they closed off the wall on the Tron construction.

THE SLACKERS ARE DOING A RIDE! They ride Dumbo....and Timbo actually touches the level inside the elephant! I guess he realized you can touch things and just remember not to touch your face and sanitize after the ride and you'll be okay. Same goes for Jenn who wraps her hand around Jack$on's to pull the lever up and down.

Tim and Jenn are so happy the Spicy Chicken Sammich is still on the menu at Cosmic Rays.

LOL they wanted to go to Tomorrowland Terrace but it's closed because it's after 4PM...Once again the Slackers can't do any research or planning.

HOLY CRAP!!!! They didn't show themselves shoving the sammich down their gullets.

They are now leaving MK and Tim wants to attempt to go to The Studios.

LOL Jenn drops shade on the CM who tried helping her because she didn't know about the Park Hopping Telephone #

LOL They flex their Tesla to call the Park Hopping #

They go to the Studios and Tim says "They most likely won't do a lot because the park is closing soon" NO CRAP TIMBO! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING IN THE PARKS EVEN IF YOU HAD A SOLID 12 HOURS.

Jenn is so happy about park hopping!

Tim complains about the line to go into Mickey's of Hollywoods.

They go into Keystone Clothiers to look for Grogu merch...Tim wants to see if merch is using his name or if it's just the "Child" or "Bounty"

Tim is confused about the different stylings of X-Wing Helmets....one is based off of Luke, one is Poe's, and there is one other one.

And that is apparently the end of the video...

Jenn wants to try Park Hopping on the weekend to see if it's just as easy.
hahaha - The Miz gif... 🤣 too freaking funny!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My wife and I met Nate too. Oddly, we ran into him three days in a row. We walked up to him at Hollywood Studios bc he was just alone in front of the Chinese theater and had a nice conversation with him...super friendly guy. Then bumped into him at MNSSHP and the opening of Galaxy’s Edge. He’d greet us like an old friend which I found amusing. He seems like a real sincere guy in his vlogs too. We have seen or crossed paths with many of these vloggers and Nate seems the most well adjusted for the real world.
On another note, we met Michael Kay and he had his on air shtick going...gave us a “waves of Disney” button and told us to have a magical day 🤣
I only responded with the barf emoji in regard to your last line....did he give you guys the two finger point as well?😉

Ok, so I confess I was surprised by the comments about Jackie/SE being too positive. There are frequent comments on here about the Trackers complaining about everything, so I guess I just assumed folks in these parts expected vloggers to act like everything is sunshine and roses.
I think there is a difference between complaining about inane shit (ie the steak from Canada at F&W that Tim always insists on ordering and then bitches about relentlessly) and being redundant in your complaints.

I think you can offer constructive criticism about a meal or a location without sounding like a whiner. Jackie never says anything negative and it gets old. She reminds me of the human version of Figment🤣🤣

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I don't think it's about being familiar with Zoom or FT, they likely just didn't want to be bothered with including the grandparents.
Truth! They can find time to zoom with their "friends" but refuse to do so for his family.
I can't wait to see the nye video
tim will burn the meat but they will say its delicious
They will have sparkling juice as its a special occasion
Followed by the same half hearted traditions they did last year did they ever get rid of that lemon or is it still in the yard.
And Jackson will be stuck in his motorised chair trying to head towards the front door
Any time jnis in that contraption it makes me think of mini me in Austin Powers.

• Haha

Njderek

Did anyone see the vlog where Fiasco said he couldn’t read cursive? He can’t read past about a 6th grade level. It’s so annoying to watch him & listen to his ignorance.
Haha! My wife and I bring that moment up to each other once in a while. “Remember when Fiasco couldn’t read cursive?...and admitted it??” Too funny.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I do agree I haven’t watched much of Dev but he seems to not take criticism well at all. Oh well
Taking criticism well would be a massive stretch for Dev. He doesn’t handle anything unless it’s someone kissing his ass. He butchers facts and words so often but then when someone tries to offer advice he flips out deletes the comments and then says it’s the way he is...barf