Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
The last Drone footage was a few weeks ago on Jenns Birthday. He mentioned he wanted a new drone to make better shots. He needs to get a licence first if he's making money from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I don’t get the impression that Tim is very hands on. Other that jamming food in Jackson’s mouth and harshly man handling him to place him where Tim wants I don’t see much more parenting contributions on Tim’s part.
Tim is the only that gives him a bath. Puts him to bed at night. I think he’s more hands on honestly. Jenn has done a great job nursing the baby exclusively and with Tim putting him down he hasn’t become dependent on her to go to sleep. This is one area I think they are doing a great job.

mjm9

VIP Member
Dude, if I paid the money to have brunch at the Four Seasons, I'd be livid if a screaming kid was seated a few tables away.

Also... what's up with the total 180 on their Covid precautions. Last week, they couldn't go on rides or see family for the holidays (despite going into all kinds of stores and pop-ups), now they can ride rides, with fastpasses of course, and go have brunch inside?
Don’t watch TTT any more.
I count on recaps here.
I need someone to please clarify.
Thanks

Was Jackson screaming @ Four Seasons?

What does 180 on COVID precautions mean?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
These are the people Tim and Jenn need to be worried about. Not us over here talking shit about them.
Well, I mean, I had that dream not so long back where I was watching two adults carrying around a pile of rocks and talking to other piles of rocks. I'm pretty sure it was the Slackers in a park setting. Seemed to me to be an internal commentary to myself showing how pitiful they've become. Am I nuts? (hoping for a yes here, LOL)

I interpret it as showing how they're out of touch with others, vlogging, editing, learning, the economic situation, and even their own kid. It's been pointed out to me that I've made a hobby out of helping out the hopeless and that's why they were on my mind, and why it bothers me so much that they proceed to shut out the real world.

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
Baby’s toy haul? Are they for real ? Fucking flexing assholes. I’m just disgusted by them. Wankers !
ALL of these toys are from Tim’s family.
They seem to be very kind, loving, caring and generous people. ❤
Having them in Jackson’s life would be the most positive, beneficial and stabilizing force for him.
Being that he has wanker parents that need to grow up and MAKE HIM THE PRIORITY in their lives. 🙇

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm scanning through the Universal vlog and happened to pause on this lovely image of Jenn. Just couldn't resist sharing it with you all! :ROFLMAO:

Also - Jackson looks miserable throughout the vlog. Gee, I wonder why. :rolleyes:
In response to us calling out her overly aging skin she's made an attempt to work on it.
I meant to say it yesterday but wanted to see if it was a one-off first. It's super reflective/shiny.

My guess is she's back at the stupid face masks that work for limited amount of time and then damage the skin even further.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Could you elaborate more, please?
Molly owns Allears?
I'd like to know more too. When did this happen?
According to the domain registration and info on the website, Deb is still the owner of AllEars.net.
I'm impressed if Molly decided to become the owner and perhaps the info just hasn't caught up to current day?

2020planner

VIP Member
I personally didn't buy it. My ex went on a spending spree with my life savings while I was on vacation south with the kids to my parent's place. He bought it through Staples.
The creative cloud did not exist back then. It was the Adobe Premiere suite, it sat unused on my dresser for several months until the day came he abandoned the family, but made sure to take it and some other high priced items with him.
Holy cow! I'm so sorry to read that! 🙁

I've just never known a standalone software program to cost that much (especially any I had to price or purchase in the last 10-15 years).

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I love that we are getting gossip-y about the whole group. Did anyone watch Adam’s EPCOT video today? Of course, they’re all there (which is starting to get tiresome.)

But, Adam straight up calls out Dev for jumping in front of him and ruining his shot of something (wasn’t paying the best attention.) 😂😂😂

Then, Adam accidentally got paint on MK’s backpack. 😂😂😂

I like Jackie and PMM, they seem genuine and like they’d be fun to have a few drinks with.

I don’t get a friends w/benefits vibe from Jackie at all, but I DEF get that vibe between Adam and Dani, whom I have never watched or plan to watch - she just seems boring in all the other vlogs she shows up in.

I love Molly, and I think their content is usually far superior. 🤷🏻‍♀️

For some reason, I can’t stand WDW couple, tried a few and just found them boring.

Ugh dev is riding that group train hard. I’m surprised the other vloggers don’t find him to be an obnoxious tool??

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The pics were on his IG and they were older and pretty obvious he was in the company of a fellow sailor and / or on a ship doing training. I think I've seen dates on his FB that he was in the Navy for 4 years.

I won't disparage his service as I know nothing about it. I don't recall him mentioning it that much, but then again, I have fallen out of regularly watching them (last I routinely watched was late 2019 / early 2020).

I don't know why Pete would need to verify a military record to be a vlogger.

But, in general, Pete does a shitty job of vetting people. Hell, Charles has a pretty colorful criminal record, including stabbing a lover. Not sure if Pete was trying to give him second chance or what, but let's just say Pete has hired some interesting people.

You really seem to not like Corey! :ROFLMAO:
Not saying he didn't serve, just that he needs to be checked if he's portrayed himself as such on their channel.
For me lies about service are not a trivial matter -- remember that jackass I mentioned a page back that I was married to? Yeah. He was one who was dishonorably discharged. His lies hurt good servicemen in numerous ways, even his own grandparents.

If one of my employees was saying on my social media that they're a veteran and looking for applause or other accolades for it, I'd have to verify it. Allowing non-service folk to pretend to be hurts those who really did serve more than I can put to words.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Jenn's always been that way though. She's always been outwardly freaked out by credit card debt, by having credit cards (in general), by dollar figures (in general), etc. I can't remember which vlog it was but it was an old one and Tim even brought up how she is petrified of credit card debt.

She also always downplays things in the most strange way... like we just bought a $2,000 Gucci sweater, and OMG these socks are HOW much? Then, we just stayed at BLT for ONE friggin night and it's value resorts from now on!...but wait, you're interested in DVC now, Tim? YaAAAaaaaAAAAyyyy

And...that's why I said a few weeks back that I know Tim does (and stresses about) the finances, etc.

She's just there for the ride and to collect the perks.

He may key her in on a few things but I guarantee she doesn't know 100% of their financial situation (edited to add: and is in a state of constant bewilderment, surprise, and glee when Tim buys something ridiculously priced... :rolleyes: )
it’s weird because I think she halfway knows they have credit card debt and are likely swimming it in by now. She is the driving force for the constant spending they do. Honestly I think she lied to Tim and the viewers about being afraid of credit card debt. I have learned to expect the opposite of what Jenn claims

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
Twas me. You've got the Figment song going round your head now, haven't you!!
Yes! Sorry I couldn’t remember your user name to give you the proper credit.
You are brilliant!
And I get the giggles picturing Figment singing “emancipation, emancipation....”

• Heart

Art Vandelay

Now her Instagram says they were at the grande lakes JWMarriott. That’s my resort!!! F off Ellen. Now Marriott is letting any trash in ???? Wtf. That’s my place!

• Haha

CherryTree

I’ve only been familiar with the Slackers’ videos for a year so for any veteran griftwatchers out there: was there ever a time they had SOME kind of quality content for the parks? I get the impression that the attention from the channel growth went to these yokels’ heads so whatever meager shred of quality (if it ever existed) just rotted away as they became enamored with their new delusional lifestyle. Hey! We’re two stupid adults who don’t know to rinse rice before cooking it but look we bought a Tesla!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You know, if the channel is still around once Jackson starts going to school it’s going to be really interesting. I can already see Jenn ranting to her stans about how terrible the teacher is because the teacher is telling them Jackson is behind and needs to work on thing and how it’s obviously the teacher is a) a hater of the channel or b) not qualified to be a teacher....I can see her Karening Jackson all the way through High School
It's one thing to call up a friend and bitch about a teacher in private, but wouldn't calling a teacher unfit on social media followed by 800K+ open Jenn up for a slander lawsuit? Pretty sure the Trackers would loose that case if copies of the material were made and presented in court.

2020planner

VIP Member
Ok, I just scanned through the latest vlog on mute.

Can someone explain to me why seeing Tim's blackheads on the tip of his nose at 14:25 is considered good content? :rolleyes:

• Sick