Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Glad she wasn't in the vlog today.. I think that Jenny thinks that Gatorland is beneath her. It's rough around the edges, doesn't have endless treat options and it isn't going to get her the dream of big money hosted gigs. Gatorland is just good nastolgic Florida fun and she's to good for that you guyyyyyyzzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 7

PJones

VIP Member
It's also the amount they get, portions over there are so much bigger than in the UK but they get more than one meal each at times.

Jackpot is always just about yo have a nap, or has just had one - how many naps does he have a day? They mentioned that he doesn't sleep in the buggy but that's because they keep talking to him. I'm sure if they pulled the top over so that he isnt stimulated by everything he would sleep so they could spend more time in the parks each visit.

This would also mean that they have more freedom. My grandson falls asleep in the car so if jackpot was left alone in the back he would sleep too but no Jenn has to be in his face all the time

No Jenn he does not looovvveeee it

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
As much as I dislike her behaviour, attitude ans hypocracy, she is the Mum of a young child and that's not easy. She's got her priorities wrong for sure. Goodness knows where her head is at but I am hoping the new hair, tidy house and cooking attempts mean that she is starting to find some balance juggling her new life and that her head is in a better place. That's gotta be good for them all.

Alternatively, they could be gearing up for an announcement. I'm still undecided on that but honestly with Tim's, erm, proportions and Jenn's fupa it'll be an even bigger miracle than Jackpot. They'd better call this one Kerching as was suggested on Guru.
I’m very much with you here...

so when I had our son...we were still enrolled in college and working full time and it sent me into a tailspin...I felt overwhelmed, overworked, and lost

I honestly didn’t take care of my appearance. Showered only out of pure necessity and basically hated myself

HOWEVER, while I want to give JennBo some slack I struggle because THEY ARE BOTH STAY AT HOME PARENTS with a great deal of financial stability and honestly they both have it easy

how friggin hard is it for them to accomplish simple tasks like dishes and showers??

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Well its pretty obvious that vol 6 should be called: The TimTracker #6 and now It's time to clean the damn house.

If your going to be a home blogger at-least make your house presentable. It difficult is it.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Call me crazy but I kind of like Sparkly. She seems like a decent person and I admire her dedication to charity. She’s boring af but has a good heart.
that’s what I’ve been saying! She’s super dull but in what seems to be a kind/genuine way

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I personally don’t have a problem with how she presents herself in terms of makeup/ no makeup etc. I just don’t understand why she wears unflattering clothes, when they make her look larger than she actually is. There are so many cute clothes for plus size women- torrid, pop fit clothing, thredUP. For bras fenty is amazing! A bit pricy, but worth it.(Tossing out some ideas here Jenn!) I get that she doesn’t want to spend lots of money on clothes(but rather on getaways? 🤷🏽‍♀️) but if she gave up one vacation imagine how she can update her wardrobe. Also this is her “job” and she dresses like she just got out of bed. Not a good look for her if she wants future #hosted trips!

2020planner

VIP Member
My work here is done .. as long as it’s trashing them it’s ok, I get it
LOL. Were you OK with Jenn publicly calling her MIL fat on Twitter? And airing dirty laundry re: family issues on Twitter? Getting fans to gang up on a teenager over a mistake Universal made re: a photo and causing the girl to close her IG account? Starting Twitter wars with the likes of PCD and JustinScarred?

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
How did they spend all that money on a trip with upgraded seats to Tokyo, but not do any research or to go that far and not explore the city for more than a few hours? The same thing with D23, to squander an opportunity to go to that event and be completely clueless. That’s not laziness, that’s some next level arrogant bullshit.
They are idiots. Tokyo is an awesome city and Disney is so good. I get wanting to be surprised by Disney but to do no research is stupid. I spent a week there and only went to Disney for 1 day. We crammed in everything we could because the city is so massive and there is so, so much to see and do. They truly give tourists a bad name.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I still can't wrap my head around the idea of a mother being so out of it that she uses a gossip forum to call out bad parenting and to learn how to raise her kid.
But it's more than obvious that is what is going on here.

Hey Jenn, since you're mothering two kids, at what age do you think Tim will finally learn how to eat like an adult?

• Haha

Katnip

When I first started watching their channel in 2017, after we had been to Orlando on holiday and wanting to ‘keep it alive’ until the next time (haven’t managed to get back yet!), my son said from the start that he thought Jenn was awful. I was ambivalent to begin with but it didn’t take long to see that he was right. Tim in his own is one thing, the home vlogs and family trips are another- save it for your home videos or your family.
Totally agree with those who say they are storing up sleep problems for ‘the Buddy’ (that name winds me up!!) it’s ridiculous, poor kid.

Katnip

To be fair, I can’t talk, as my house is a mess.

However, I’m disabled, but still work 4 days a week, and I sometimes find it difficult to keep things in check; I would also make sure I tidied it up before showing it on YouTube!!

Shazbot66

That moo moo person disappeared as quickly as they appeared.
Since some people refer to Jenn as a “cow” you really think that she would purposely choose that screen name? 🤔 (I agree with you, it’s Jenn. Just wondering, as I don’t find her that clever a person. Vindictive. YES! Clever. No)
Brilliant! I thought it was her too, but didn’t put 2+2, or rather Moo+Moo, together!
I thought it was strange when Moo came in hot with the bulge (or lack thereof) talk. Talking about how Dim’s a “grower” and how he finds Dim attractive 🤢

Jenn, if you’re reading this - I truly feel sorry for you. You are the most narcissistic, vacant, pathetic excuse for a woman and a parent, I’ve ever seen. I feel for your sweet innocent meal ticket and hope you are somehow punished for exploiting an innocent child. You’ve got countless creepsters flooding your channel and foaming at the mouth OVER YOUR SON. If you don’t see a problem with that, I hope CPS does and rectifies it. He should be your priority to protect, not your paycheck to exploit - you sick f*ck.

TimIsAFresser

Maybe since they lost media access and possibly the unlimited Fastpass that media supposedly gets (Josh from EasyWDW posted a while ago that people on the media list get special Magic Bands with instant unlimited Fastpass) they don't want to wait in lines but can't say that's the reason. They complain about a short wait for a food line, I can see them not even wanting to wait 15 - 20 minutes for a ride.

PoorKid

VIP Member
I wonder how long that Mickey head photo frame has been sitting, without a photo, on that dresser.

• Sad

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen that Prince Charming Dev was hanging out with Adam The Woo? Wonder what the Trackholes had to say about that given their past beef with Dev.
I like the community with Nate, Jackie, Cory, Donna, Nick, Josh and Jenna and a bunch other really small vloggers. And oddly Michael Kay. Dev is part of that group as well. They all seem to like and respect him. He is often on the Live streams chatting.