Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Even my OH who loves them seems to have stopped watching them now. It’s because the content is not interesting anymore, I mean, they just stuff their faces with treats and go on these staycations while the rest of us work hard through a difficult pandemic! The food reviews are really poor, they don’t even know what they are talking about, especially Jenn! Tim should go solo again it would be better for everyone! I’ve started watching Super Enthused now, Jackie is really fun to watch compared to the Slackers.

Reactions: 6

HaphazardSE

I really don’t understand the point of “Ellen Smith”. Both Tim & Jenn are adults. Why do they need a fake 50 something retiree to defend them in the comments? Why don’t Tim and Jenn ever defend themselves under their real names in the comments? It‘s so weird to me that they don’t respond to even positive comments under their real names.

Galorious

VIP Member
My daughter and I were discussing a boy she used to date some time back who is messed up in a whole lot of unsavory ways, one of them is he'd kiss a girl and immediately say "I love you, you're mine now". This obviously messed with the heads of the girls who had been taught what love/to care for really meant.

The whole "Do you LoOOOoVE it?" to everything since Jackson has been small may be setting him up for not understanding what it means to care for someone or something. Tossing the word "love" around like that confuses a child. How about using the word "Like" which is what the intention is?
An old vlog of Jenn taking delivery of the couch at their old home popped up on my watch list. She was scratching one of the dogs heads asking him 'Do you loooovvvveeee it?'. Confirmation indeed that Jackpot is just another dog to them.

Remember this? The channel is called TheTimTracker Jenn. Shut your goddam moth for 5 seconds and let Tim talk. Another bunch of hypocritical shite.

Last edited:

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I’m off to sleep 💤 now this thread has exhausted me lol, however I’m not a stubborn person, I can take on board what others say and I listen, it’s up to me now to make my own informed decisions

Minnie, Thank you for being honest. And an aside if you have noticed...All of your comments are still up on our site. Can you say the same for any adverse opinion that shows up on theirs?
I’m a vlog watcher I don’t normally read comments so usually miss what goes on in them!

saraaaah90

VIP Member
So his what I thought might be a loving attentive look is just him not looking into the camera so he doesn't look bored? What is actually going on with their relationship? Seems very toxic.
I honestly think it’s Jenn. She belittles and argues with him often that he has probably learned to shut her out due to her constant need to start an argument. I honestly think she is verbally abusive

eatbrioche

Two ppl asked what Tim did at the museum - he was in exhibitions. Which is where his handiness came into play.

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m entitled to my opinion, someone on here earlier said so 😂
Oh, I know. I was just responding directly to your statement about "trashing them being OK." I used to be an avid watcher and "fan" too. Mostly of Tim, not of Jenn as much. But then I started picking up on lies here or there and keyed into things more and more... a tad deceitful and disingenuous, shall we say.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Whoever has been running the UniversalOrlando Instagram is back trolling the Slackers again today 🤣

I'm reading "We adore little kids, so long as they're not TimTracker branded"

1607384433553.png

• Haha

Katnipp78

I see they just posted a new video, it's more food of course and one of the first things Jenn says is "I think the thing I'm most excited for....and like surprise surprise, but it's the foood". 🤦‍♀️

. I usually dont watch the videos I wait for the recap, but tonight I watched and it was seriously just them eating and chewing and she went on and on and on about a chicken sandwich. But hey baby J got to hold a frenchfry!

Last edited:

Katnipp78

So just clicked on Adam the Woos channel and hes at Gatorland with Tim. No Jenn! Will we actually see a Tim video that isnt at Disney and does not involve food??! 😮

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
OT, but I just did a bit of searching after watching Sparkly's IG stories.

I didn't realize that there's quite a few years' age difference between them. Sparkly is 32. Jim is 45.

They live in a home in Kissimmee owned by Jim only; purchased 2015. They put it up for sale in 2019, then a sale was pending, then it must have fallen through, they put it back up for sale, then pulled the listing. So they're still there. Trackers house is about 2-2.5x the value Jim and Nicole's is. Likely why Jenn is comfortable hanging out with them...she deems herself "higher" than them. 😒

peteykirch

VIP Member
I swear they could have been charged several times filming while driving, Tim would do it all the time I’m surprised they have never wrecked while doing it
There was the time Tim ran over a kettlebell that someone left on I-4.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was vlogging at that time not paying attention to the road and ran it over that way.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are at Animal Kingdom....it's their first time visiting AK during the "Holiday Season"

Jenn wants to see the decorations and she really wants to eat some treats.

Who knew Dairy Queen wants treats.

Tim thankful they moved the security area so he can get the entire Christmas tree in the shot....I dunno Timbo maybe just use a wide angle lens?

Jack$on is better dressed than anything Timbo or Jenn would wear.

Big Fan Tim "Oh he's from Jungle Book, I don't know what his name is though"

Jenn likes the decorations because they look "purposeful"...she thinks AK has some of her favorite decorations.

"What do you think Jack$on?" - Tim "He LOVED IT!!!" *Jack$on makes disgusted face

They decide it's a good time and place to try to have Jack$on walk....you know in a themepark, instead of place like his OWN HOUSE

They stop at Flametree BBQ for the Menagerie Cupcake.

Tim upset the Santa Floatilla was hauling ass so he couldn't get a good shot.

Jenn complains about the wrapper on the cupcakes and tells Disney they should change it.

Why is Jack$on like so far away from their table....like heaven forbid you let him be near your table.

Jenn is happy it's not overly sweet...JENN IT'S GINGERBREAD! IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OVERLY SWEET!

The white balance when Timbo eats the cupcake is SO BLOWN OUT

Jenn just called Diwali "Divali"

LOL Jenn had a bee land on one of her utters.

LOL they missed Santa again...Tim then complains about how they do the floats because they don't announce a time schedule of who is going to float on by.

Jack$on has some nanner bread and he doesn't like it at all...

They got a Pumpkin Cheesecake and a Peppermint Cheesecake because sugar.

Jenn complains about the background noises in the village because there was a recording of a baby crying and a mother humming the baby a lullaby. She calls it very off putting because she thought someone abandoned a baby in the park.

Jenn is too good for utensils, so she eats the pumpkin cheesecake with her hands....

Tim complains the Peppermint treat doesn't have enough Peppermint flavor.

Jenn likes the peppermint one more than the pumpkin one...they are nice,....

Jenn likes how the Starbucks desserts come in these plastic domes, but then says it's a waste of plastic.

Uh oh the Slackers ran out of time because they got there way too late, and spent too much time stuffing their faces....

We'll get another AK video where they attempt to eat the last holiday snack and see Santa.

They blame Jack$on as the reason why they didn't get to do stuff because he was having a hard time napping.

They bought the giant train set to put under the Christmas tree.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.

fish_bowl

Call me crazy but I kind of like Sparkly. She seems like a decent person and I admire her dedication to charity. She’s boring af but has a good heart.

2020planner

VIP Member
Any ideas what this is meant to mean??
Oh geez. Yes. That is in relation to something the little Italian guy says who used to be outside the pizza place at Legoland. (a little statue)

Also, I saw Jenn's IG. If they were at DSprings today, then there is absolutely no reason they can't ride rides because of COVID, or use that excuse. The Springs has been absolutely jammed with people on Fri., Sat., and Sun. for months and even more so right now during the holidays. If they can go to the Springs where you can't even social distance so much of the time (in the restaurants, shops, or just walking), then they can stand in a socially distanced ride line and ride a ride vehicle at the parks. They're just using COVID as an excuse for some other reason (and I don't think it's another pregnancy).

Last edited: