Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
In regards to being attracted to goofy...Adam Sandler is my celebrity crush so I love a good goofball but

Tim isn’t goofy, he’s either dumb as shit or so arrogant he plays dumb for the likes.

Also, I hope you are prepared for a seriously disappointing sexual experience because Tiny Tim doesn’t seem to be packing...he’s slacking in a all the departments so it seems 😂

Reactions: 1

PJones

VIP Member
It’s more about how they treat Jack$on like a prop...man handling him to get the shot they need to keep the stans happy then shoving him to the side so they can film each other shoveling food in their mouths

I’m almost thinking that Jenn thinks that’s a damn good thumbnail
Maybe it would be on a very different site along with proof of Dim's bulge

I stopped watching them once they had their kid, I guess I just hate kids. Lol. Same thing happened with the Disney vloggers See Ya Reel Soon. I just can’t stand the vloggers who film their kids. I just don’t give a shit.

On a side note I’d still let Tim raw dog me. I don’t know why, but I find his goofy looking self so sexy. Jen can jump off a bridge though. Lol
🤣 lmao! Omg that's so funny. I too understand weird attractions. Tim is not for me, but it sounds like there are a lot of women who fancy him. I wonder if that's really why Jenn follows him around like a lost puppy to his job every damn day.

Anyone guess if it would be easy to seduce Tim away from troll-like Jenn? Wonder if he's already fooled around behind her back after park visits.

2020planner

VIP Member
Lol that’s hilarious! The first two things they always say “$5 is too much” and “this is a smaller portion than I thought” and I’m always like hey that’s a decent price for festival food at Disney and I like the sizes considering it’s not supposed to be a full meal at every booth, but I’ve never binge ate 12 cookies and topped it off with salmon and a few other things so maybe im doing it wrong.....or maybe Jenn is Galactus and won’t be satisfied till she devours our world
Yeah, sad to say, $5 or so is a GOOD price for something at these festivals. :ROFLMAO:

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah I started watching them but got bored quickly....the camera work is like night and day compared to Kay and trackers but I found them boring and then I found the FRE freak out and havent tried to watch anything else from them
Yeah, I'm not a super fan (I find them boring too) but their food reviews are really good and at least tastefully show the food and not them unhinging their jaws.

They're also pretty fair with their reviews and not snobby about it. Example - Josh once gave a decent review of Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous. That's about as theme-park-basic food you can get and he was pretty good in saying that you could add a bit of salt if it wasn't as flavorful, or for the cost, it was a good value, or the food was decent and you may like, etc. NOTHING like the Trackers saying that food basically sucks or is awful (or acting like they're too good for certain food now) or MKay crying over free flatbreads or saying the Rainforest Cafe is better than Morimotos! :ROFLMAO:

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m late to the party here so apologies if it’s been gone through already in the previous threads but how much do we estimate they make every year? 💵
I'd say ballpark a couple hundred thousand (at least in the last 2-3 years) Maybe $200,000???? I dunno. It's going to be rapidly dropping if they don't start to churn out more interesting vlogs though...you'd think, at least.

nrs264

VIP Member
All the vloggers doing vlogmas at the moment got me thinking, how on earth would jen cope filming and editing that days vlog ready to go up the next day for a whole month!?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.
Which makes it even more hysterical because it’s like just come out and say it “we read the gossip and...”

Jenn you are the realest troll of them all😂

Rebelle

VIP Member
Oh man youuuuu guuuuiiiyyyyssss!! Stop sharing all these memeable pics...

when Tim tries to share his opinion
When Tim contradicts you in public
When Tim doesn’t immediately say you’re right

When you’re done talking but Tim only said “yeah” 3 times
When Tim asks why the house is dirty when you’ve obviously been editing for the last 8 hours
When there’s a line of people but you have to get a picture of the little buddy looking bored at a character
When people don’t protest your “miracle baby” at your house so you have to make up the story and then people question if you’re lying
It’s those lmao. She’s got such a Karen face.
NoMatchy syndrome on full display. If you’re into makeup, watch her ridiculous easy everyday makeup tutorial from May on her channel. You’ll understand why her NMS is so bad.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I really don’t understand the point of “Ellen Smith”. Both Tim & Jenn are adults. Why do they need a fake 50 something retiree to defend them in the comments? Why don’t Tim and Jenn ever defend themselves under their real names in the comments? It‘s so weird to me that they don’t respond to even positive comments under their real names.
They would have more fans honestly and would probably come across in a better light if they did.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Yeah, I'm not a super fan (I find them boring too) but their food reviews are really good and at least tastefully show the food and not them unhinging their jaws.

They're also pretty fair with their reviews and not snobby about it. Example - Josh once gave a decent review of Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous. That's about as theme-park-basic food you can get and he was pretty good in saying that you could add a bit of salt if it wasn't as flavorful, or for the cost, it was a good value, or the food was decent and you may like, etc. NOTHING like the Trackers saying that food basically sucks or is awful (or acting like they're too good for certain food now) or MKay crying over free flatbreads or saying the Rainforest Cafe is better than Morimotos! :ROFLMAO:
that was a truly magical experience that you can not get anywhere else, it just shows what sets Disney apart and you have NOT lived till you get the ribs from Rainforest lol poor MKay he’s not set up for this but he thinks he’s the next Stacey

2020planner

VIP Member
Ah, okay. Having fun, socializing and being outgoing isn't want I'm talking about. Everyone should have that ability even if a severe introvert (Like me, LOL)

My definition of adventurous is akin to independence combined with satisfying a need for wonder and awe of the world. Could be planned or spontaneous. Anything from a trip to taking lessons for <anything>, to shopping a new mall, to something crazy like white water rafting just to change my perspective and excite the kid in me... and to do so on my own so I can pay attention to the subject matter and not be concerned with what anyone close to me wants or needs while doing it.
Oh yeah, I understand completely! I mean, I know they DID do wacky things in the past - planned and spontaneous. Even some things I'd have done myself. I'm sure you could go back in their way old catalog to see some of it.

Bottom line though, is she's like two different people. She (and he) really seemed to change more when they started to get #hosted. I think that they started to see the $$ rolling in and got a taste of the good life and she changed (that, coupled with what I mentioned above about how she learned to manipulate Tim in order to do less but get more, so to speak ;) )

not_interesting

I just had to see this. Sparkly and her are matching their headwear now? Sparkly looks to be wearing a tan one of the same design?
Sparkly put up her vid of this outing 2 days ago. Jenn apparently gave sparkly the hat. And of course Sparkly and husband had to wait for the nameless friends to show up to head in to the event
And it is still super weird that Sparkly doesn't mention the Trackers by name.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
They are prop friends so they still fill a purpose. Sparkly was allowed to show Jenn and Jackpot in her latest video from Jolly Creek Christmas Festival.
will see what happens with Jim and his job, hopefully he is not out of work for too long and if he wants to go back to Disney he’s able to...but if he finds a job elsewhere and isn’t able to get the trackers in exclusive Disney things then I bet Jenn pushes them away

fish_bowl

Kind of looks like a camera lens cap with something behind it. Or maybe a spare camera or other photography equipment. Or wait is it a can of Skoal? The chew Tracker confirmed? Lol
I also thought it was chewing tobacco at first glance! Pop socket? Lens cap?