Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Both Jackie from Super Enthused and Nate of PMM got their Jolly Creek videos out on November 20. They do a much better job at showcasing this holiday event.

Why so late to the party TTT?
Could it be that you did such a crappy job of covering the Halloween event that you were left off the media list?

aside: Jenn gives Jackson a taste of eggnog, then immediately chides him for drinking too much and takes it away. He is crying, but the filming comes first!
Real parental goals, Jenn 😡
Dim thanked Jolly Creek for having them out at the end.So they were invited. But their video wasn’t a patch on Super Enthused or PMM. Which were done a while ago now.
Why is it they are so behind the others vloggers? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

2020planner

VIP Member
Olivias1701 said:
In the AK video Jen literally said their first stop at a Disney park is always to go to the bathroom. Seriously wtf. Did these people never hear “always go before you leave the house”? The last place I want to go during COVID is a public bathroom at a theme park if I won’t even go on rides!
I keep telling my friends and family this. People WILL use the privacy of the bathroom to remove their face masks and cough sending viral particles aloft, not to mention the locks on the doors. How many people will lock the stall and then put that same hand up to their face? It took years of practice for me to stop moving the hair which would always fall into my face at exactly that moment.

Out of all the places anywhere, what you need to watch, are those bathrooms.

LOL. Hate to sound like Jenn, but my first stop once I get inside is typically the bathroom too. I don't know what it is, but after going before you leave, sitting in stop / go traffic, and then arriving in the park, something always makes me have to go too. Maybe it's just because of all the water I'm used to drinking all the time bc of the heat or something. But, it's kinda hard to avoid the bathrooms anyway during the course of a visit 😜

Ooof mask enforcement is next to zero at Universal, at around 22:40 they pass a bevy of people walking around with no masks.

OT, but if anyone's interested. I was at Universal this past Monday and actually saw a handful of people getting reprimanded by TMs or management for wearing the mask off their nose. But generally, it's been pretty good there.

To the contrary, I was at Disney Springs pretty much all day yesterday (around 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.) and saw TONS of people non-compliant and didn't see anyone rushing to correct them. Of course, take into consideration the expansiveness and who operates many of the non-Disney stores / kiosks, etc.; I'm presuming it's hard to 100% police it 100% of the time.

As an example, as I was heading toward Lime's escalators to leave, at the base of them near the entrance to Polite Pig by the fountain, there were a large group of 20-somethings / 30-somethings crowded all around - nicely dressed for dinner, talking on their cell phones w/ the mask down around their chin. One girl had it completely off. This was within sight of security and CMs asking to do surveys on your way out.

So, having now been to all the parks plus DSprings and CWalk since this all started, I really think it's just hit / miss as to who gets called out. Some people fly under the radar when they shouldn't and others get yelled at for no reason (like the girl I saw get reprimanded in EPCOT last week while sitting off to the side eating a can of Pringles and was told to put her mask back on !?!? She was actually following the rules!)

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
I’d never heard about any of the things you stated .. I watch the vlog about them apologising for past behaviour which I admit shocked me .. however they apologised, I’m no psychologist so I presume rightly or wrongly their apology was sincere
Actually, Jenn twisted the truth in the apology video. She said she was basically mocking people who would say such a thing about gay being contagious. When, in actuality, if you had watched the original vlog, she was being flirtatious with Tim when she was saying different things and asking about being gay. So, I knew right of the bat, it was not sincere because she was not fessing up to be a flirt with Tim in it.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I see your Adam Sandler and raise you Jonah Hill :ROFLMAO:

But Timbo, no.

Adam the Woo tho, yeah as long as he doesn't talk :devilish:
ohhh yes Jonah hill!! I lovvveee him too!! Will Ferrell for the win😂😂🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. I do really love a good goof ball

yeah Tim doesn’t Ding my Dang in the least

• Haha

fish_bowl

Wasn’t it last week when one of the two bozo’s said they would stop featuring Jackson in the vlog?

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
When does Tim ever pay attention to his surroundings though? This is the same person who goes to Disney for a living and still says things like he didn't realize certain shops existed in the parks or that he's never been/done certain things in the parks
Honestly, I think it's all an act in the last handful of years!

Because he really wasn't like that in their earliest vlogs.

MooMooSharoo

🤣 lmao! Omg that's so funny. I too understand weird attractions. Tim is not for me, but it sounds like there are a lot of women who fancy him. I wonder if that's really why Jenn follows him around like a lost puppy to his job every damn day.

Anyone guess if it would be easy to seduce Tim away from troll-like Jenn? Wonder if he's already fooled around behind her back after park visits.
I’m actually a gay married man. My husband always makes fun of my crush on him. Lol. My dream is to meet him in person and take a picture with him. Haha. I’m pathetic!

Why does everyone say he has a small penis?

PoorKid

VIP Member
Thanks to all for the Tokyo info. I get wanting to be spontaneous and surprised, but I can't imagine not doing some research and especially not if you're going abroad. But I'm not shocked they didn't.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I’ve recently discovered DSNY newscast, and he puts so much work and research into his videos, they’re so interesting. TTT at this point is mind numbing. I just can’t watch them eat and eat anymore.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Just watched Adam the woo’s vid at AK and it was far more entertaining than anything TTT has done of late! Like him or not, at least he showed us what the park has to offer not just effing holiday treats and merch!

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So. Jenn's stories. Here I am cutting and dyeing my own hair for I don't know how long. Jenn is getting $125-180+ highlights, $80+ hair cut, $55+ blow dry / style, plus tip. Plus whatever products they sell / upsell her on.

Unless I'm figuring that wrong, it's going to be likely over $300 for her new hairdo. I NEVER want to hear them yack about a $6 dessert being overpriced again. 🤬

Menu — KIN

Edited to add: Yes, I know salons are expensive; I used to do the whole foil thing, brows, etc. regularly. Regis at Mall of Millenia was my go-to. But I never was on camera complaining about "expensive" cupcakes while doing so ;)
My grandmother was a hair stylist her entire life. She told me that there are two things that will destroy your hair: bleaching and perming. No modernization of the formulas will ever be "safe" as the intended process IS to damage the hair to remove color or give it a curl. Chemical straightening does the same.

She's no longer a young twenty something, and her thirtys are leaving her behind soon too. Jenn's hair games will give her a head full of straw to deal with, at which point I suppose we could nickname her Moira and she'll be collecting wigs instead of Mickey ears.

Last edited:

NewMember2020

This is going to sound weird, but isn't there some kind of eating fettish group out there? Do you think T&J might be a part of that shit?

Tim in particular needs to slow down with the sweets or he'll be morbidly obese by this time next year. It's obvious he has some other health condition going on with his eye and his hands occasionally turning purple, he doesn't need diabetes or a heart condition on top of it.
Tim has definitely shown the physical effects of all this unhealthy eating. Did you see how skin tight his pants were in the Epcot cookie stroll when he was posing for Jenn at the beginning? It's clear he's gained weight but is still trying to fight his frame into clothes that are easily one to two sizes too small.