Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_interesting

Did Jen do the editing on the amazing race video? I would believe it.

Timbo climbs on top of groupie starts going to town.
Groupie: "Is it in yet?"
Timbo: "Yeah"
Groupie leaves severely disappointed.
Wouldn't Tim be asking if it was in to bump up the comment count?

Reactions: 5

Galorious

VIP Member
I think that "walk" through the Park was for us! They are really showing us how wrong we are with thinking they are holding him back. Proof they are reading our posts.
Can't wait until they try to prove us wrong about the size of Tim's cock 😜😜

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Wonder if Gin ever puts Dims string bean in her mouth.....

No amount of makeup can hide the puffy bloat she's got going on. And that scraped back hair and stupid bow. She could try a bit hatder. I know it's tough when you have a little one, it's tgat way for us all. But she could stay home with Jackpot and not have her buck toothed moonface on film all the time.
Yeah, her going out with Tim every single time to every single park / place now makes zero sense - especially as the mom of a new baby and during a pandemic no less. Plus, she doesn't have to physically go to work. She is a stay-at-home mom who can spend so much time with Jack$on on her own. She is so lucky to have this opportunity, yet she feels the need to go with Tim so she doesn't miss out.

In the last handful of months, Jack$on's been at the theme parks more than some CMs and TMs have been! And that's not a good thing!

Jackson is not going to remember any of this right now, and even if he's smiling and happy FINALLY being out of the damn stroller for a change, taking him to the parks on a virtual daily basis is 95% for Jenn to get out of the house (and who knows what other reasons we've surmised) and 5% for Jack$on. 😒

2020planner

VIP Member
I know it's Florida and some people just aren't used to Florida weather but in December, isn't it common sense that it's not 5,000 degrees with sauna-like humidity as it is in the middle of summer?

The Weather Channel coupled with one's own experience would suffice in understanding if jeans are "comfortable."

I simply cannot get over the people that ask these two dimwits questions like this that a) are common sense or b) just bring the damn jeans and find out or c) expecting an actual answer from Jenn!??!?! :rolleyes:

Hailey LaNoue5 hours ago
Jen, I saw that you were wearing jeans in the video! I was starting to pack for my trip to Disney world for chrismas week and I was wondering how it is wearing jeans? I normally wear leggings to be most comfortable but I thought I'd ask to see if it's bearable in jeans!

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
Yesterday’s universal vid was such a snooze fest😴, but I do find it rather disturbing the he would film inside a baby care centre 🤔

Rebelle

VIP Member
I only caught a few glimpses of them opening mail, so I might be off here: I got the sense that Jenn loves her own voice/opinion so much that she'd ramble on to the point that they'd rarely get though half the pile of fan mail when they live streamed. It then became a chore she didn't want to tackle verses fun and acknowledgement of the fans who support the channel.

• Haha

not_interesting

Looks like the same logo as the other one.
If it didn't say Tim Tracker on it you would never ever guess that it was supposed to be them. lol

Galorious

VIP Member
I’m entitled to my opinion, someone on here earlier said so 😂
Me! You are, we all are. And we can debate all sides but you'll find this is a trash the trackers thread. Good for you standing your ground and stating your opinion, that's what we're all doing too. Opposite sides of the same coin...or the disgusting $ necklace on One Chainz. Was that what you meant by 'moved with the times'? They no longer film their racist and anti-gay behavior for money?? They exploit their kid instead.

marblicious89

Do you think she makes a list on a white board of things to respond to in their videos?

I just realized something once they run out of holiday treats to eat at the various theme parks will they stop going? The crowds are definitely on the rise and they aren't doing indoor rides so what is left? Eat other foods there? Yawn!

Is this even the same woman? I kept the pics different sizes so I wouldn't accidentally mess up aspect ratio of the larger one.
I can 10000% see a whiteboard in the laundry room or something with a big ole diagram of things they need to do to show how they aren't crappy money grubbers.

And it doesn't even look like the same person - I honestly think her frumpy bathrobe picture looks better than that splotchy filtered one from insta, at least it looks real. Neither looks good, don't get me wrong, but that insta picture is just SO bad.

I finally finished the vlog and Jenn (since I know you are here) - NOBODY thought that red was your natural color, trust me. Maybe they thought some version of a reddish blonde but that orange red catastrophe you had going on was not it. For your stylist to tone that in 1 session to that nice warm blonde you had was incredible, tbh. Kudos to the stylist.

mjm9

VIP Member
Just to play devil's advocate for a moment. With Jenn's personality changes could be due to something traumatic happening in their lives that they didn't share. When my hubby and I were first married I was so much more fun, I know it. I was a little more outgoing (I've always been an introvert) and was willing to go and do stuff anytime. Almost 5 years ago my grandma passed away unexpectedly. I mean by her age I guess it shouldn't have been unexpected, but she was what you could call a young 79. While we were on vacation at Disney (no less) she got sick, so we came home early and within 4 days she passed away. 2 weeks later my dad lost his job and we as a family became homelessIt has been extremely traumatic for me and something I should probably get help for, I'm aware, but since that time I've become extremely attached to my husband and parents. I have issues I know, but my personality has changed completely and I have massive seperation anxiety (self diagnosed) it's so hard sometimes for me to read the comments here because I relate them to myself and feel like a mess. I'm not saying that's what's happened to Jenn, but it is a possibility that something happened to change her from outgoing and somewhat carefree to overly attached and anxious..again I'm not saying she even has anxiety, but that sounds like a form of anxiety to me. Honestly just sharing my opinion or viewpoint ☺
Thank you for being open and vulnerable by sharing your experiences and POV.

I send you a big virtual HUG! 🤗

• Heart

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Thanks to myself for the title of TTT #5, as it had the most likes.

Didn't mean to step on anyone's (Petie) toes, but there was a message to please make a new thread, so I did.

We were discussing the Trackers Tokyo vlogs and their lack of actually knowing anything about traveling. Also the newest vlog posted on their YT channel earlier today.

Last edited:

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
The nose ring doesn’t bother me overall, what bothers me is knowing she doesn’t clean it and take care of it like she should.....same thing with clothes, dress how you’re comfortable but do some of the basics to make you look better when your job is to be on camera and Tim if you’re in to super tight shorts to show off your badonkadonk then show it off but also don’t be surprised if people start calling you Ken

For me the sweater is less about the cost and more about why he needed it, I know it gets chilly in central Florida...but do you need to spend 2k on something you’ll wear a handful of times a year? If I wanted it and had the money and bought one, I would wear it a bunch to justify the purchase

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
My takes on this latest vlog -

a. Jenn definitely reads on here - shout outs to staying at home with Jackson, shout outs to making actual food yourself, shout outs to vaccinations in great detail. Jenn, don't make it so obvious you're trying to tick all the boxes ;)

b. This vlog was designed to get 5,000 comments akin to "You are so gorgeous!" "I love your hair" "OMG You're a super model!"

Not to mention the outright ridiculous ones I read such as -

"I LOVE your hair. You look young and vibrant and natural. Did I mention I love your hair?"

"Jen- I’m a hairdresser. This color layout is perfect for you! Keep this. It really gives you so much dimension and compliments your skin tone and eyes so well. I say winner! "

🤮

Jenn is that needy of people's acceptance (actually both of them always have been) that she dangles things like this out to fish for compliments when, if she was secure with herself, she'd just have quietly gotten her hair done and not made it stories on IG or part of a vlog where she whips her hair back and forth showing us how much she LooooOOOoooVVVVeeeEEEsssssSSS it. (Sorry, red hair; she didn't love you that much!) Of course, I'm not on YT whoring my family / baby out for $$$, so I guess that's why I don't get it.

And for today's laugh... Yeah, stan. They're not donating to all these places. :rolleyes:

Laura Sharp18 minutes ago
My question is do these people give to any of these charities or are they just trying to push their viewers into giving?

Wanupgurl17 minutes ago
I think they give.

• Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn is what you'd call average intelligence. However, she's chosen to master manipulation over anything else and part of that is the helpless act she portrays not just for the camera, but for Tim. She has to keep him feeling like he's the man otherwise her meal ticket might realize what a bitch she is and leave.

Tim is smart in his own way. He has a curiosity for how things work and he gets into the details, probably a little too far for his own good. He doesn't get overwhelmed because to do that you have to be able to see past the present. He's calm, that's his charm and appeal. For every day stuff though he's quite below average intelligence and his ego gets in his way otherwise he'd see that and not open his mouth. It's not an act on his part.

Tim was conned into his relationship with Jenn thinking she loves him when she only tolerates him as a servant. He jumped on the McManson, the Gucci Sweater and Tesla without understanding how he was impacting their future. Man, he even posted a ton of "Hot Chick does ..." clickbait titles featuring Jenn. None of those make the family look respectable (and they'd be smart to take them down before Jackson gets to school age).

Intelligence wise where 0 is no brain function and 10 is the highest level of genius (Most of us are around a 5 or 6)
I'd give Jenn a 5 out of 10.
Tim gets a 4 out of 10.

To compare to other vloggers:
Cory gets a 5 out of 10 (he might be a 6, he's usually vlogging after a long day of work)
Dev gets a 4 out of 10
Josh gets a 7 out of 10 (trust me, I didn't want to rate him this high, but he has a low EQ)
Jenna is about a 5 out of 10.

It's harder to rate those who have a team of good editors so I won't.
Oh come on you are giving Dev FAR too much credit...

he’s a 2 AT BEST

That guy is the captain of the moron squad

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
New titles (they're funny but not usable)

(you have to sing this one in your head Mousekateers)
TheTimTracker and Now it's Time to say goodbye to everything that's free...
M I C K E Y M E D I A

or

TheTimTracker and now it's time to fuck off... Just fuck off Jenn.

Last edited:
  • Haha