Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for all the love guys! At this point once she is able to feed herself I will let be messy and explore our home as much as possible! She won't be strapped down all the time. Our plan is to let her develop and figure things out naturally. She already hates it when she is in a particular spot for too long. Her eyes are always wondering taking in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good recap. I can’t watch them anymore... are they still swaddling him to sleep? That is supposed to end at 4-5 months. I think these two idiots are trying to keep him at the infant stage. Refusing to allow him to grow and develop. Kinda starting to make sense now. It’s a psychological thing I think. God! Now I really feel bad for Jax. That kid is going to be stunted In every way. She will not let him grow up. Jenn if your reading this, for the love of god, stop swaddling him to sleep.

• Sad
  • Heart

marblicious89

Just watched today's video. No matter what I think about the parents, Jackson really is such an adorable, good natured baby. I wish they would let him feed himself and develop his fine motor skills.
He really is such a good baby....so it was extra WTF when they call him a chaotic monster

If they want to see that they just need to look in the mirror

• Wow

fish_bowl

I’d love to be a fly on the wall in the bojo house right now. Between the micro speculation and the drone reporting, you know they are feeling on edge.

• Haha

Charm

Chatty Member
The "little buddy" thing is annoying because their audience are adults. They're talking to adults. I have two kids, I've never once talked to another person in a baby voice, or used a modified baby vocabulary. They sometimes explain themselves as if they're talking to Jackson, but it's meant for the viewers. Most parents wouldn't annoy their friends with that B.S., much less have it seep into their employment. Their selfish egos don't allow them to see beyond what amuses them.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Also, I’m watching the Vlog because I’m in need of torment

But, Jackson is SO VERY HAPPY in that little swing 😍 can’t they realize that this little guy lives for simple pleasures and one of them needs to start staying home and engaging him instead of rolling him around theme parks all day

OMFG THEY ARE HAVING A PICNIC AND THEY HAVE JACKSON STRAPPED INTO A CARSEAT ON THE LAWN WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

• Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Notmyname35, is this you? WELL DONE! :ROFLMAO: (y) :ROFLMAO: (y)

The Avengers2 hours ago
I have a similar relationship with my MIL (once she found out I couldn’t have kids she was done with me) and honestly I cut her out of my life years ago. She is miserable but I don’t have to be anymore.. and my life is so much better without her in it. You are not alone ♥

Delaying uploads for safety is a very common practice for other vloggers I have watched.

Yep - I said the same thing in the last thread. You know, those pesky people who showed up "protesting" the pregnancy that fateful night in May 2019 may just show up again to an empty house to oh, I don't know, ROB IT - gated community be damned! :rolleyes:

I thought one of the big rules of social media was to never "advertise" that you were gone - in real-time - on vacation. Guess that doesn't apply to the Trackers!

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Doubt Waldorf will come about, but you never know.
• fake Waldorf sponsored baby shower
• TTT racist and homophobic videos
• Bull n Bear pop up #Hosted that Tim played off as he loved his wife so much and he wanted to treat her to a night out. 🤢. Plus he arranged for there to be baby food for Jackson (which he didn’t eat much of).
Of course Tim and Jenn ordered up. Possibly didn’t tip the servers. And failed to fully disclose TTT was #Hosted.

I spoke with the Waldorf marketing person. They are not amused at the video product and the lack of gratitude.
If I got a free meal like the one they had at Bull & Bear... I would legitimately be kissing my servers ass and I would tip at LEAST 20% of whatever the cost of my meal was

If they didn’t do that, that is just disgusting and their complete disregard for people is sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Yeah you are right it is another one of their exaggerations to generate sympathy. When is karma going to bite them in the butt?

Yeah it is awful how the exaggerate situations for sympathy. When will karma bite them in the butt? I can get your anger towards them they really don't seem like very nice people. Their early vlogs I'd say yeah I wouldn't mind hanging out with them. Their current stuff? I'd cross the street if I saw them coming. Or fire up some copyrighted music that would make them run away.
The wheelchair comment from DC, and then seeing the mom sitting there at the bday party smiling, just got to me.

My grandmother was in a wheelchair 20 years ago as an noncommunicative vegetable when she was dying of a brain tumor.

So the fact that these two casually bring up "blind" and "wheelchair" just irked the shit out of me.

Harkens right back to "Bandit is blind and on his death bed" (and lives for 3 more years) and "I'm unable to ever have children, have made peace with it, and don't bring it up ever again." (and has a child).

• Sad
What will they do when they try and get him into preschool but he's not let into any because he doesn't know the names of colors? Kids don't adherently know these things, they have to be somewhat taught.
That’s true. He wont know the names of any colors but at least he will know the name of every beef burger in WDW!

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
It does seem like overkill but I can sort of see where they are coming from with their refusal to eat indoors or stand in long indoor ride queues. The likelihood of catching the virus is much higher indoors and the longer the exposure the more chance you have of catching it. On the other hand this article states theme parks have not been linked to any major outbreaks:
https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/...report-no-covid-19-outbreaks-since-reopening/
I was thinking of that when I posted.

I was thinking more of the OPTICS of TTT representing Disney and they flat out state, which they have done, “we won’t go on any indoor rides”. Yet are shown indoors at the current EPCOT festival getting food at the pavilion, then complaining that the music was too loud so they are outside. (always some excuse for everything they do) Plus all their shopping AND TOUCHING of merchandise at the stores I mentioned in my original post.

COVID is real. I get that. BUT IF THEY ARE SO CONCERNED. WHY DON’T THEY JUST STAY HOME!! Instead of dragging Jackson all over the theme parks.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Let me just say- this morning aside, I don’t think anyone should be discouraged from calling these two out. There is not a question in my mind to their selfishness, and there is plenty to call them out over(case in point- bullying a teenager, treating team park employees like dirt, not flying with an faa license).

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
They are so infuriating. They said they are not the type of parents that will let their kid cry. So they are on constant defense to run any time he wakes, fussed etc. They have him in a cage cause they won't baby proof. I remember someone asked why they didn't get him a walker and they said because the tile floor has grooves and he could tip over. They need to stay home, baby proof, get rid of the cage and give him a drawer in the kitchen he can play with. Oh and stop going to Disney.....he clearly hates it.

I am loving the new Hollywood Studios vlog.. They are snipping at each other so much. I hate both of them but it entertains me so much when they are this passive aggressive to each other. I don't know who I hate more Dim or Jenn but I can say that if I was Jenn I would also keep in the parts where Dim is being rude or condescending to me.

Some examples:
Jen asks if the pinecone treat is supposed to be a tree and Dim says "its a pine cone I was reading the descriptions up here."
Then Jenn makes a joke about the small cup ornaments saying "what is this a cup for ants" and Dim goes "do ants like coffee?" in the most monotone voice
Then Jenn mixing up saying her drink (flipped two of the words) and of course Dim had to correct her. Why does it matter if it is a chestnut praline latte or a praline chestnut latte? I used to be a barista and it would make zero difference to me. Not to defend Jenn..

I would not be able to put up with a partner like that. 😬

mjm9

VIP Member
As someone without my own kids, I think the reason everyone gets the sense that Jack$son is behind is because they prioritize filming for YouTube over parenting. It's been said by others that they treat him like poor Bandit, as though he's a pet they can pay attention for sympathy but leave alone otherwise. It's such a shame because Jack$son does seem like a sweet baby boy, but I don't think they care about him other than how many views he can net them. Family vlogging should be banned overall, it's disgusting how they can get away with this.
Absolutely! Jackson is not getting the everyday one on one attention that he deserves. Jenn has the time for this, but I don’t think she has the aptitude.

Besides guyzzzz.
What’s the fun it that!

I think (hope) that they look back and regret putting him on display the way they have. They started out saying they wouldn't and he turned into being their money maker and it's just wrong what they are doing.
They don’t have any regrets. All T&J care about is making $$$ without putting in a real hard day’s work for it. And when they found out that BJ, aka Jackpot, was the moneymaker they just shoved the camera in his face daily.

There was an interview with a stan named Michael Karschti. (7/30/2020) They said that the one thing they regretted was showing their faces. That was the opportune time for them to pull back from showing Jackson every video.

But they didn’t. And this speaks volumes on their personal priorities and moral compasses. Use and do whatever you have to for the almighty $$$!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

Rebelle

VIP Member
Noticing how Jenn "got fancy" and doubled the speed of Jackson with his smash cake but dropped it back down to normal time for when she's in the pic with him. I feel like less footage at normal speed would have done a better job as we won't have Tim's arms jiggling unaturally nor bubbles zooming through the frame like race cars.
You could see her belly jiggling at one point in the cake smash part, it was gross. Wtf were those angles? Whyyy? Esp when she was sitting down with the presents. All I could think was

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I was thinking of that when I posted.

I was thinking more of the OPTICS of TTT representing Disney and they flat out state, which they have done, “we won’t go on any indoor rides”. Yet are shown indoors at the current EPCOT festival getting food at the pavilion, then complaining that the music was too loud so they are outside. (always some excuse for everything they do) Plus all their shopping AND TOUCHING of merchandise at the stores I mentioned in my original post.

COVID is real. I get that. BUT IF THEY ARE SO CONCERNED. WHY DON’T THEY JUST STAY HOME!! Instead of dragging Jackson all over the theme parks.
Or letting BJ crawl on the ground to get a picture. The crap from peoples shoes should make them stay home forever. Their logic just doesn't cut it.

Reactions: 5