Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
My friend's 7 month old might have Covid. She was exposed and now is showing all the signs. Luckily the two rapid tests were negative. They are waiting on the results of the regular one. Hopefully it will be negative also.

They think that just because Jack$on is young that he won't get it. Doesn't work that way. They have just been lucky so far honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

2020planner

VIP Member
Let me just say- this morning aside, I don’t think anyone should be discouraged from calling these two out. There is not a question in my mind to their selfishness, and there is plenty to call them out over(case in point- bullying a teenager, treating team park employees like dirt, not flying with an faa license).
Yup. Especially considering the first rule listed in the Rules of Tattle link cited above. :p

*************************************************************************************************************************
Don't attempt to moderate or tell people what they can post
example said:
I don't think anyone should talk about XXX here
example said:
I'm all for a bit of gossip, but you've gone too far
Everyone has a different line of what is acceptable on a gossip forum. However it gets in a right mess if people start dictating to others their own rules.

Hit report if you think someone has crossed a line and let us deal with it and don't respond to it. If you can't get on with a user click to ignore all of their posts.

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
But you know she has been on those rides a bunch of times. Tim is doing a vlog for people that can’t go to Disney and they would like to see the rides. He can go on them while she sits with Jax and interacts with him, spends time with him. This is work, a business . This is what the people are tuning in for. And if she is scared to be alone in the park with Jax she can take her ass home. When I went, my son was 5 and was scared of almost everything. My husband and stepson went on everything while we waited for them and found tons to do since we had to wait for quite some time even with fastpass. I didn’t cry about it. If they can go into the stores and shop and touch everything they see then one of them can go on a ride that has been sanitized. Or just stay home until the pandemic is over. They should have enough in the bank to live off for 6 months. I can’t watch the videos anymore. I click on it, stop it, then scroll thru the comments. There seems to be a new contender: “Simple Nail Design”. Almost like Jenn was driving by a nail salon a chose to use the name. Just giving my 2cents thank you .
I agree 100 % Jenn thinks this is all one big daily vacation. She feels she is missing out and instead of staying home and actually taking care of BJ she has to tag along. I hate their videos and can't watch anymore.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
welp we found Dims Junk...it’s in his butt

holy badonkadonk no wonder they needed extra toilet paper. That bungholio has tripled in size 😂😂😂

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I just looked back through my baby photo albums, and just prior to my son's 1 year birthday he was waking up from a nap, pulling himself to a stand and calling to me that he was awake. I put his favorite books on a dresser the same height as the rails and he made it habit of taking them all into his crib and leafing through all the pages before even calling for me... gave me nearly a good fifteen minutes to a half hour to do what I needed to get done, which I admit sometimes was a nap :)

Jackson can't possibly stand if his hands are covered and he's wrapped up papoose style, never mind leafing though books or learning to properly self entertain.

I sometimes wonder if stans of a channel intentionally support holding back child development due to a sick need to see the parents fail. It's obvious T&J would get more honest and helpful feedback from other parents on a site like this. None of us want to see Jackson struggle in life, and I bet we'd the first to applaud the parents if they were to change up their selfish ways and make it about protecting and helping their child verses their wallet and bellys.

Last edited:
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
None-yet. But someone is offering to share photos. Tim’s brothers photo has been shared already. Their relatives have nothing to do with their antics and need to be left alone.
Except I didn't share a photo. And that's not a "private" detail. It's a photo. The sister is on social media.

(but that's why I didn't because of comments like yours)

The oldest brother (whose photo I did share) is on social media. You'll note I scratched out his IG name. That same brother also has a business social media page with his photo. Also a LinkedIn with his photo. Nothing private.

Trackers also showed family before on their vlogs, just recently in the Discovery Cove vlog where Jenn said they didn't show them but they're right there in front of us, for people who have watched the Trackers for a long time and know what their family looks like.

Tim's dad used to be vlogs all the time. Tim's other brother used to be in vlogs all the time. Tim filmed his brother's wedding for a vlog. Jenn showed a scrapbook she made of photos of the family - all the kids, parent's wedding photos, etc.

Photos aren't "private" when they're in the public domain already and the Trackers have shown such photos and / or video footage of other family members.

I can't seem to find how to PM people but like I said, Tim's parents are good people. Jenn is shit.

I'll leave it at that.

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh good god... I'm with Petey I couldn't even stomach this vlog not even 12 minutes in and these are two real segments that have happened:

Jenn- "I like reading the menu beforehand and knowing what I'm getting into but Tim, you prefer not too and like to be surprised when you get up there." Yeah no kidding, that's why you constantly can't describe the flavors or ingredients in a dish.

Tim, on seeing beef bourguignon on a menu- "There's beef... bergeron (like Patrice Bergeron from the Boston Bruins or Tom Bergeron from America's Funniest Home Videos)? Is that how you say that?" to which Jenn replies "I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce that."

Seriously? You're a 'travel' and 'food' vlog and you don't know how to pronounce beef bore-green-yon/bor-geen-yon, perhaps the most famous french dish and Julia Child's most famous recipe? Good lord.
Right. Or, just admit it, Tim. You suck at pronouncing things. Enough to say - "I'm getting the beef dish and you all know I'm not good with pronunciations..." and leave it at that.

I really think he thinks he's so hilarious and he KNOWS he's mispronouncing things. I believe he does so on purpose sometimes just to appear stupid / goofy and elicit 500 "correction"-type comments in the comments section. :rolleyes:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I am sure Jenn monster just waltzed down the stairs at noon to find her party planners taking care of everything. Cuz youuuu guuuyyyuzzzzz she is very busy editing and being an influencer.
The only thing she influences me to do is be very aware of eating with my mouth closed and keeping my boobs in a bra😂

The car seat in the picnic was ridiculous! Why

That’s the thing though, it’s totally normal for parents to have pet names for their kids- it’s just the hundreds of other people who refer to him as ‘their little buddy’ make it super weird!
They always have the poor kiddo strapped down. It’s honestly very sad and you can tell how frustrated Jackson is.

The little buddy thing didn’t tweak my rage nerve until I realized they really are trying to make it a catch phrase.

• Haha

marblicious89

WHY DO THEY NEVER LET THE CHILD FEED HIMSELF. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

I know this has been said before but watching Timbo shove giant chunks of crumbling dry veggie muffin in his mouth is just so sad.

• Sad
It just kinda hit me that the way Jenn talks to the camera and Jackson lately really reminds me of those white women impressions by Caitlin Reilly. Anyone else? Lmao.

Its like nails on a chalkboard to me when she goes really high and loopy with her voice, it's so FAKE... "jAAAkSOn! Do you LOVE IT?! YEahhhh... you love it don't youuuu? Is that Funnyyyy? Is that a funny Daddyyy?" :sick:

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member

So either people are psycho enough to get into a gated community to harass them over having a baby or she is flat out lying about it. Protesting a pregnancy? I can't wrap my head around that.

That was a lie. Flat out lie. I don't know how ANYONE bought that crap.

That tweet is what eventually led me to Guru and you guys. I had been noticing inconsistencies and little lies here or there but was still watching, brushing them off as "Jenn-isms" and then Tim would say or do something stupid every now and then. And then I started to piece together things from the past that weren't adding up and I felt I was "on" to them and their fakery.

BUT when I read that tweet, I was like - oh hell no, no one's (i.e. "people") banding together and showing up at their or their family members' front doors to protest and harass about a friggin Disney vlogger's PREGNANCY of all things. That's straight up BULLSHIT. Give me an effing break. :rolleyes:

Just once again, she was playing the victim. She does that so well.

HaphazardSE

Random, but I’m very tempted to respond to one of Ellen Smith’s comments with something along the lines of “ok, Jellen.”

• Haha

WhiskeyBusiness

Oh good god... I'm with Petey I couldn't even stomach this vlog not even 12 minutes in and these are two real segments that have happened:

Jenn- "I like reading the menu beforehand and knowing what I'm getting into but Tim, you prefer not too and like to be surprised when you get up there." Yeah no kidding, that's why you constantly can't describe the flavors or ingredients in a dish.

Tim, on seeing beef bourguignon on a menu- "There's beef... bergeron (like Patrice Bergeron from the Boston Bruins or Tom Bergeron from America's Funniest Home Videos)? Is that how you say that?" to which Jenn replies "I'm not even going to attempt to pronounce that."

Seriously? You're a 'travel' and 'food' vlog and you don't know how to pronounce beef bore-green-yon/bor-geen-yon, perhaps the most famous french dish and Julia Child's most famous recipe? Good lord.

Gwynne

A year ago I’d have loved to meet them. They’ve changed so much. I’ve only been watching them for about 2 years so I don’t know how they were in their younger days. Since they’ve had Jackson they’ve become very unlikeable.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I dont get why you are so fascinated with his penis. Even if it is small, he literally can't help that. I know this is a gossip/trash board but the amount of times obsessing over his 'bulge' is super weird, IMO 🤷
dunno guess I just have a fixation on fictitious objects

also, the lovely slackholes have done their fair share of being judgemental assholes. Time for a taste of their own medicine

whether he can help his micro penis or not, he doesn’t need to paint on Jenn’s finest Daisy Pukes to draw attention to it

• Wow

HaphazardSE

To be fair I live in Central Florida and have 2 boys under 5. We've only been to the beach twice since moving here 1 1/2 years ago, well 1/2 of that year was COVID and closed. But it is a little hike to either coast and when there is som much to do here it kind of gets put on the back burner. We also have annual passes and since those cost a lot and I only have 2 days off we spend most of the days off at the parks.
That‘s fair. I guess my surprise at the lack of beach time on the part of the Trackers is that YouTube is their only job - it’s not like they have a normal 9-5 and only have limited amounts of time to spend together as family. They can pretty literally spend their days however they want and as long as they film some of it and throw it up on YT they’re good.

ETA:

Just rewatched the hammock part of the vid and OMG it’s true, the dick has no dick! That’s very scary!!
Maybe Jackson really is a miracle baby?

• Haha

ditzydolly

I think it's only fair. So much of the discussion here often centers around Jenn and her ever-fluctuating weight, how she applies makeup, how she edits her photos, etc. etc. It's somewhat misogynistic to suggest we shouldn't subject Tim to the same kind of judgement.

It may also be relevant, since they claimed to have so many fertility problems in the past. Perhaps it's not Jenn who suffers from infertility?

Also, his total absence of a bulge is really remarkable. There isn't any evidence of one at all. It's not small - it's absent. It's disappointing in a way because, ignoring everything else about Tim that makes him utterly intolerable, he's a decent-looking fellow, but then you try to evaluate his package and there isn't one.
And furthermore, if he's going to parade around in women's shorts, he's asking for this kind of critiquing.

• Haha