The TimTracker #21 Ut Dis? Bad Parenting and Grifting 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG if they don’t stop pulling that kids hands away from his own food I am going to scream. I want to jump through the screen and strangle them!

Reactions: 14
That wasn't anything that needed to be showed off lmao. That's the breakfast offered at most hotels that have free breakfast.
So true! Also no surprise that Timbo couldn’t get through the whole day without a side of bacon that he had at lunch!

Reactions: 8
That shower they loved so much at Riverview, they could afford one of those in their own home if they didn’t go on vacation for one night lol, probably cost about $500 that’s one night in one of these hotels they stay in...

Plus Tim used to be a contractor (home remodeller, Is that a word?) but he hasn’t a clue about redecorating or fixing things to a high standard. Took him over a year to finish one small bathroom on the ground floor of their old house.

Reactions: 5
Did you all watch jenn feed Jackson his taco with a spoon. Jesus h christ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Why don’t they order something the kid can pick up and FEED HIMSELF

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She probably slept the entire time.

Edit: I was watching at that exact moment. She probably was sleeping! Her hair was even more messy and then she redid her pony tail as they talked.
I bet she was sleeping. She had to get up at 8 am guys! You know princess doesn't normally make an appearance before 10 am.

Reactions: 3
I don’t normally watch TTT cause I get recaps here 😆.
Didn’t know they were back at New Smyrna.
Was curious how they would handle the dolphin boat ride with regards to Jackpot. Shocker! Jenn let Tim out of her sight 😳!
I was glad that Tim let the boat ride scenery and guide’s commentary do the talking. He was probably in heaven and relieved that Jenn’s diarrhea of the mouth wasn’t present.
Speaking of which, my TTT video commercial was CHARMIN ! 😂😆😂

Reactions: 11
This not mentioning being hosted is really sleazy. Other than the vague thanks for having us in the last 10 seconds of the video.
And I'd love to know what these places see in them. Sure they will get 100k-150k views but how many of the views are from people that would actually stay there? I'd bet only a handful.
Sure it costs the hotel almost nothing if they didn't have the room booked in advance but I just don't get it.

Right? It takes 5 mins to do a quick shower! Again- they had been at the beach- she has to have been sweaty & sandy! Ugh! My hair is up May- Sept but it is clean & I manage a 10 min make-up routine. I see they skipped showing us how much candy they bought- wonder why? Hahaha!
Jackson looks so bored as they talked at the end. Poor guy.
They were going to have to wait until Jackson went to bed before bringing out their haul. Jenn sure seemed disappointed she was going to have to share dinner with Timbo. They are both huge eaters.

That shower they loved so much at Riverview, they could afford one of those in their own home if they didn’t go on vacation for one night lol, probably cost about $500 that’s one night in one of these hotels they stay in...

Plus Tim used to be a contractor (home remodeller, Is that a word?) but he hasn’t a clue about redecorating or fixing things to a high standard. Took him over a year to finish one small bathroom on the ground floor of their old house.
And we're still waiting for Mr. I know how to fix anything to fix the dang shelf in the garage.

Either way. I’m loving watching things not go their way 🤣🤣🤣
And you know she fully intended to get a spa treatment too. There was not going to be any of "it's your turn Tim" kinda thing going on. No siree.

Last edited:
This not mentioning being hosted is really sleazy. Other than the vague thanks for having us in the last 10 seconds of the video.
And I'd love to know what these places see in them. Sure they will get 100k-150k views but how many of the views are from people that would actually stay there? I'd bet only a handful.
Sure it costs the hotel almost nothing if they didn't have the room booked in advance but I just don't get it.
And what about “all the wonderful food” they had, was that comped too? How is a viewer to
Know what is and isn’t paid for? Oh wait that’s why full disclosure is required by law. 🙄

Reactions: 11
here’s some Sesame Street for you Jackson

F stands for bleeping Losers which is what your parents are.
FABEDA50-69CA-432E-8F9A-EEB292FCC01F.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Tim wasn't a contractor or home remodeler per se, it was his oldest brother Jaime - the silver fox - who owned a reputable construction firm. 25+ years. He was a custom builder. Tim just helped him out / worked for him for a time (we don't even know if the latter was for real or just a side gig from time to time).

So that is why tit never gets done. He should just ask his brother to do it. You know Jenn would salivate watching him fix things. :ROFLMAO: (side note - he's recently engaged though...to someone way cuter than Jenn)

Reactions: 6
First comment would love to meet little buddy...hey Tracker, STOP👏🏻FEATURING👏🏻JACKSON👏🏻TO👏🏻THE👏🏻POINT👏🏻THAT👏🏻STRANGERS👏🏻LOOK👏🏻FORWARD👏🏻TO👏🏻MEETING👏🏻YOUR👏🏻CHILD👏🏻ITS👏🏻YOUR👏🏻JOB👏🏻TO👏🏻KEEP👏🏻HIM👏🏻SAFE!👏🏻
Say it again one more time and louder for the idiots in the back...those idiots known as Tim and Jenn👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And what about “all the wonderful food” they had, was that comped too? How is a viewer to
Know what is and isn’t paid for? Oh wait that’s why full disclosure is required by law. 🙄
It sounded like it was comped but Tim ordered a burger and normally if someone else is paying he orders the most expensive thing on the menu. So I don't know.

here’s some Sesame Street for you Jackson

F stands for bleeping Losers which is what your parents are.View attachment 586297
I get the clear impression this woman who is obsessed with Figment is not all there. Just my gut feeling.

Reactions: 6
It sounded like it was comped but Tim ordered a burger and normally if someone else is paying he orders the most expensive thing on the menu. So I don't know.

I get the clear impression this woman who is obsessed with Figment is not all there. Just my gut feeling.
Right? I didn’t want to comment on her or her appearance and tried to keep it strictly against the Slacker Trackers. I really feel like the majority of their fans/stans are about 3 snackies short of a tray full

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.