Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Just throwing this out as food for thought.
Webmd popped up when I googled 18 month old development.
A caveat is that we only see snippets of Jack$on’s daily life. Well, the ones Jenn cares to edit in.

Language Skills
Your child should be able to:

• Use 10-25 words
  • Say the word "no" and shake their head
  • Respond to questions
  • Produce speech-like sounds (babbling), maybe singing along to a song in tone, if not words
  • Understand the concepts of "in" and "on"
  • Repeat some words heard in a conversation
  • Point to people when they're named and identify objects in a book
I wonder if Jackson's ever watched Sesame Street or any other regularly occurring program? Outside of trying to keep him occupied while they eat, it's doubtful. At this rate, I'm surprised his first words aren't "boathouse menu" or "staycation."

They're not doing him any favors by taking him all over Central Florida rather than Jenn staying home with him (and Tim going out and filming solo).

If Jenn stayed home with him (the great majority of the time), she'd ideally be able to carve out a nice secure routine for him to follow - wake, breakfast, fun show to watch, self-play time, lunch, nap, reading / self-play time, dinner with Dad, snuggle time, bath, bed, etc., whatever would work.

If they had done this rather than Pandemic Tour 2020 / 2021, I would bet he'd be further along in his development.

(and if saying I want her to stay home is sexist, age-ist, or decade-ist, or whatever -ist someone is thinking, I don't give a fuck. (y) ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Because even though Tim thinks Elon is a terrible person he thought the car looked cool....still makes no sense to me though, they say one car isn’t big enough so they buy a similar sized car, instead of a family car. They could have gotten a hybrid if they wanted to be “eco-friendly”

I have wondered this too, I have seen similarities between Jackson and a friends kid who has autism....but it’s impossible for us to really say with what they show us. My hope is that he’s just behind developmentally and will catch up, and if he is on the spectrum that Tim and Jenn take it to heart and don’t try to do everything themselves.
Tim doesn’t give 1 fucking iota about eco friendly. He’s so fucking full of shit

he wants that electric parking spot at Disney. That is the ONLY reason he insists on purchasing an electric vehicle. Because his fat ass can only waddle so far before his shorts bust open and the ooze flies out. He doesn’t have to worry about indecent exposure because THE CLOWN HAS NO PENIS

• Haha

pg13girl

I just want to jump back to the Mother’s Day video because I cannot get over the whole Jackson painting incident. I’m not a mother and it still broke my heart to watch the whole scene unfold. The poor kid needs to be allowed way more freedom to just be a kid! I used to love watching theIt videos but this last year has just put me right off. It’s just watching a car crash in slow motion now.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I hate the way he pronounces crayon. It's not a crown. What got me was that my sister pronounced it the same way. I looked at her and said don't even....LOL!!
Tim, repeat after us:
Us: CRAY​
Tim: Cray​
Us: ON​
Tim: On​
Us: CRAY ON​
Tim: Cray on​
Us: Cray on Cray on Cray on​
Tim: Cray on Cray on Cray on​
Us: Crayon​
Tim: Crown.​

• Haha

TacosSuck

Also, hi everyone. New here. Can say that I was a fan of TTT for years and years. I've been watching since 2014. But this past year I have been more and more annoyed at the crap they do. They used to be interesting and relatable. These constant "staycation" #hosted vlogs are fake and boring as hell to watch. No thanks.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Did we all enjoy yet another instance of Jenn shredding stuff with her fingers to hand feed to Jackson?

Shall we place bets on whether she washes her hands prior to doing this?? I’m going to place all my money on no.

Also, I feel like if either of them could feed Jackson like this they would
B0F08E04-D814-437A-A2B5-A891A623411D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OMFG if they don’t stop pulling that kids hands away from his own food I am going to scream. I want to jump through the screen and strangle them!

2020planner

VIP Member
But is she reselling them… hmmm LOL that was my husband’s vote when I was telling him about Tim buying the ladies jacket.
No. That's way too much work for them. They are friggin lazy. It took them years to open GIFTS people sent. They sure as hell are not going through the trouble of selling stuff, mailing it off to people, etc. Besides, if they were doing that, we'd know about it. You know they'd inform the stans that they were now selling "Tim- and Jenn-touched this" clothing and the stans would trip over themselves giving the Trackers their lifesavings for a stupid shirt or jacket.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I know, right? I guess for them every day is "bring your child to work day". I'd respect it so much more as a job if they didn't bring Jackson.
I'd respect them more if they did more than just wing it. It worked for them in the past when they were the only vloggers who covered Universal and then Disney on a regular basis, but that's not the case anymore. They are King Klueless and Princess Potato.

😂 and why does Tim insist on doing that stupid open mouth smile?
Works for other celebrities
1621475234572.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Who needs an omelet with ham & bacon and a side of bacon? Tim’s beard is getting grosser by the day. For someone who is so vain- you’d think he would let it look like pubic hair.

girl- just burn those bike shorts.

Last edited:
  • Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
Jackie followed all of the protocols and quarantined. She's good. As for why she traveled to the UK she wanted to see her boyfriend. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. Surely we are nearing the end of this nightmare pandemic. I noticed in my state the daily cases dropped from over 2000 per day down to 71 per day. Hopefully soon it will be zero.
Yeah I’ve been told 80 times now.
Didn’t know she quarantined or was vaccinated.

I suppose if she followed the rules when coming here it's kinda okay HOWEVER we have pretty much been in lockdown for a year with literally only just being able to go inside. I didn't even drive 90 minutes to see my mother with my new baby because we weren't allowed to. We should of shut our borders down asap last year.
Rant over because now things are getting better 🤞
People don’t understand what it’s been like over here, they think I’m just complaining.

Don’t think they know we have just been allowed to mix with other households and our shops have JUST reopened after over a year of being locked up

Plus I think if the Indian variant gets any worse we will be locked up again.

It has been absolutely horrific, So excuse me if I was asking why a youtuber was travelling here for non emergency reasons.

plus people my age and under are NOT vaccinated yet.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm curious how much time apart these two get from each other.

The healthiest relationships I've witnessed all have two parties that adore being together, but live their lives individually, with each partner having a reason to look to the other and be wowed.

What Tim and Jenn have is more akin to a parasitic relationship.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn talking about a stegosaurus being so big and having and having a tiny head....I wonder if she realizes she's built the same way.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
In 3 months Jackson has still said no other words than Ut Dis, he doesn't even say mamma or dadda, if he was my child I would be worried