Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m literally struggling for an insult or anything to say...

Another vacation?

You fucking assholes should just sell your house.

Im writing this next statement in capitals that way Jenn can see it

YOU ARE HORRIBLE PARENTS AND RUINING JACKSONS CHILDHOOD

this is not, I REPEAT NOT, a wonderful or normal upbringing for an infant/toddler

They are disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Jen237

Chatty Member
It’s so frustrating when Jenn is soooo excited that they can have a pool day at these staycations/ vacations whatever and Jack$son just loves it. Ummh, guys, you have your own pool and everyday could be a pool day if only it was maintained and not slimy green.....lazy fucks☹

Reactions: 19
Imagine, just for a second. Owning a nice big 2 story house in a gated community, only to never ever want to be there. Even spending thousands and thousands of dollars not to be there. Somethings not right

Reactions: 19

quietcandy

VIP Member
Bet the Slackers are Pissed. The Disney Wish tickets have gone on sale.
Guarantee they bought tickets for the inaugural cruise and they'll keep it a secret until they can make a big to-do about it.

I'm watching the Epcot vlog now and they just called a $38 meal for 3 "kinda pricey". The fuck. That's the cheapest meal they've eaten in forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

2020planner

VIP Member
Anyone can make a Wikipedia page, right? Maybe someone should just make a TTT page, and list the disturbing history....
They're not worth it - the time or the energy.

It's enough that we all are probably collectively on here way too often and giving them way too much energy to rehash much of the same thing over and over again. :ROFLMAO:

Pool still green? Check.
Nasty eating habits? Check.
Eating mass quantities of food? Check.
Food in Tim's beard? Check.
Saying Delicious. Yeah. Well. You Guys. Check.
Manhandling their child? Check.
Denying their child food? Check.
Jackson looking unimpressed? Check.
Jackson only saying ut dis? Check.
Jenn sitting in the backseat again? Check.
Staying at another resort? Check.
Flexxing, flexxing, flexxing? Check.
Complaining about something? Check.
Acting stupid about something? Check.
Stuff lying all around their house and / or requiring repairs? Check.

• Haha
  • Heart

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Congrats on the win @peteykirch. I miss your recaps but really their vlogs are all pretty much the same 3 or 4 things now:

Eat tons of food
Go on staycation hosted or not
Go to a theme park usually Disney sometimes Universal or other
Sit on the couch giggling like they are high on something

• Haha

Grusofsky96

I’ve run out of things to say about these videos anymore lol. Same thing every single time. Same food. Same dumb comments. Same sentence from the miracle baby. Same stupid Tim and Jenn. Yawn.

Galorious

VIP Member
In a similar vein, I lost my 12 year old pup Loki to cancer a few months after they lost Bandit. It crushed me. I always called him my "Loki bear". I got a new pup not long after and every so often I catch myself calling our new dog my "Meeko bear" and I get this pang of guilt and sadness. I know everyone handles grief differently, but it has always killed me to see how little they've cared about Bandit since his passing.

Edit: They also occasionally call him "Jacksie" and JC is that stupid.
In Scotland, your jacksie is your arse.

• Haha

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I’m confused, are we complaining about Jackie in the UK last year which clearly she did safely, followed all rules, etc. or are we complaining about her being there now, fully vaccinated, again following all rules?
Apparently. No one can do anything right. She quarntined for 10 days when she got there and is wearing a mask. She's fully vaccinated. I see no issues with it.

Reactions: 17

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The fireworks were for the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire. It’s a stage show that used to happen periodically throughout the day and featured multiple princesses etc. Those were not just for these 2 nobodies.
I was going to say, this wasn’t staged as much as it was their way of a fancy gender reveal. They just utilized what magic kingdom was already offering and had it professionally filmed. Disney didn’t do anything special for them

quietcandy

VIP Member
bored at work so im listening to the new vlog. in addition to hating how much they say "buddy", i haaaaate the way Jenn says it. "Buh-deeee "Buh-deeee" "Huh, Bih-deee?" "What do you think, bih-deee?"

it's never just 'buddy', its 3 syllables long and always in a baby voice
They talk at him like I talk to my dog.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
They still won't let Jackpot self feed. Tim is holding his muffin and Jackpot just pecks at it.

LOL THE SPA IS FULLY BOOKED UNTIL 5PM THE DAY THEY LEAVE.

I guess they figured being #hosted they would've got them a free spa appointment.

• Haha
If Disney were smart they would never host these dicks again. I came across the SECOND cruise they were #hosted on to Mexico, and multiple times Timmy absolutely destroys the food they dare to serve him on these cruises. If anyone wonders why people come to this thread, it’s not about jealousy or needlessly bashing them. These two are just entitled assholes. Period
I think, if I am being honest with myself ( and absolutely only speaking for myself and not you guys) I'm maybe a little jealous of what they have. I mean, the opportunity to have something really cool. They have the opportunity to make quality content and give that baby a ton of really great experiences and I am a smidge jealous of that. BUT that being said, I'm more annoyed at how they seem so ungrateful, oblivious, and ignorant to how badly they are flushing their opportunity. I think they are falling into the same way as people who win the big lottery. They spent the majority of their lives thinking money would solve all their problems and now they have money and still have problems. I'm not jealous of that at all. They need to seek therapy for their feelings, but instead they just buy food and material things. I don't hate them. But I don't envy them, they just frustrate me and I kinda want to shake them around a little bit

Reactions: 16

Rebelle

VIP Member
I lost my dad at the same age jenn lost her mom...I believe 24?? I’ll admit I spiraled into this weird phase for just about a year where I wanted to act like a “kid” again. My husband and I went out a lot, I drank a few too many a couple of times, and just let loose. Then we bought our first house and I got pregnant with our son about a year after that. Set me straight and shifted me back into “adulthood”. I’m not saying that this is how life works for everyone because each one of us is different but it seems that jenn should have gotten this all out of her system by now. Instead it appears that having Jackson has sent her into a spiral of selfishness. I don’t think she’s incapable of love indefinitely but at the moment she doesn’t love anything besides money and dessert. And I firmly believe that. I truly don’t think she loves Jackson, especially not the way a mother should love their child...and a miracle child at that 🙄🙄🙄🙄
This is interesting. Think about it. Their lives were finally getting to a point where the work was paying off. They were making bank, getting promotional stuff and going on these lavish trips for free (California, cruises, fucking Hawaii). Then bam Jenn gets pregnant and everything has to change. I think she harbors resentment.
I’ll admit I was too selfish to have a child at first. I was having so much fun being married and traveling. You’re never truly ready, but I was as close to ready as I could be. We took a crazy 2 week trip across Europe then came back to a week in Disney, I found out I got pregnant along the way. I’m now so excited to do all of this stuff with my son as things start to return to normal and he’s getting older and can do more.
Jenn wants to go right back into the way it was, I’ve said it before: She is incapable of unconditional love, she needs something in return. You don’t always get that with a child. You just love and expect nothing in return. You chose to have your child they didn’t just decide to exist. You change your life for them. Everything you do now is for them first. She can’t do that and frankly neither can Dim bc he always has to be the center of attention. Part of me truly believe he cares for Buddy so much bc he wants to recognition.

• Heart
Reactions: 16