Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So in theory could someone pay to have a Florida Resident Edits video play as a commercial on Tracker videos? Asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I only have the one half sister but she's my biological father's daughter and my dad adopted me pretty young so I didn't meet her til I was in my 20's ... bless her heart. She tries but it's not the same. She's not a big booty stripper or as much of a train wreck as Jenn... 🤣 I will definitely take a tattle sister though 💗

Idk if I qualify as "normal " though. But I like to think I'm not trash though and definitely not a big 🍑 anything 🤣🤦‍♀️
Normal is completely relative. I prefer slightly abnormal. Life is too chaotic to be “normal” but hey you aren’t Jenn so you are already well ahead of the curve.

And re: the pronunciation topic, my mom and dad always enforced that on me as well. They also made me look up a word when I didn’t know it to learn it’s full definition. I took Latin in school to try to learn the origins of words and it’s definitely helped me with pronunciation and definitions. My dad was from Spain and he had a heavy Spanish accent even though he learned to speak English well. I remember watching how hard it was for people to understand him and how he struggled so we often bonded through trying to learn the proper pronunciation of new words

Now and again Michael Kay comes up as a suggested on instagram. Is he like some sort of man child ?

Im sure he is a nice guy. but how he dresses he looks like the kinda guy who you would be suspicious of being alone in a theme park.
I guarantee you he’s not a nice guy. He’s an insufferable idiot who thinks he’s some kind of theme park vlogging savant. You nailed it with “man child”. Gallivanting around the parks in his 10 sizes too small t-shirts with his Starbucks gift cards buying sugar water recording the kids areas. He’s fucking gross.

Come to think of it whenever he buys a “drink” at Starbucks all I can think of is he’s actually some roach alien 👽 from another planet wearing a Michael suit.

F30CAB48-C7D2-4462-BD5D-452217F1E3B4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Since we know they read here…

Tim, since you only order burgers why not at least make it a themed segment. Add a cute logo, catchy jingle “Burger Time with Tim” at least it would be amusingly redundant.

Tommytomtom

What could it be?

are they unhappy with their home?

I would happily kill for that house lol (not really) but I live in a townhouse with shitty loud partying neighbours and a detached house in a gated community is heavenly to me

also seeing Jackson eat fast food/ restaurant food for every meal isn’t nice to watch, he’s a baby and needs nutrition and home cooked meals.
The amount of salt in restaurant food is sick.
Just a guess not really based on anything I sense that when they are home without the camera rolling they realize they can't stand being around each other. So they are trying to keep busy with these vacations and filming to avoid the truth. I've seen a few comments on here lately pointing out when Tim let's the mask slip and looks annoyed with Jen.

I noticed it in the last live vlog when Tim was trying to talk about the new hotdogs at Hollywood studios and seemed excited but could barely get 2 words in before Jen would just talk over him. And she wasn't talking to him about the hotdogs she'd just start talking to Jackson as if Tim wasn't even speaking. So he'd look irritated and stop til she was done then get another few words in before she did it again. She does this a lot and Tim is starting to looking irritated with it.

Rebelle

VIP Member
have any other vloggers been given an experience/media thing like that before? Shows how far they have fallen from media doing a baby reveal complete with day time fireworks from the castle for the shoot to not even getting the disney gift box tons of social media people received
The fireworks were for the Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire. It’s a stage show that used to happen periodically throughout the day and featured multiple princesses etc. Those were not just for these 2 nobodies.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Well her "JennDoesIt" channel popped up on my feed today from 11 months ago. Ugh. I am NOT going to watch this girl put makeup on (which the thumbnail says is her daily routine). Ha. Her daily routine is getting up at noon...
Her daily routine:

•“Wake up” at noon
•Have a carb filled/cheese loaded “breakfast”
•Roll onto the sofa in her best robe
•Ask Tim “what’s for lunch” 15 minutes after having eaten breakfast
•Completely ignore and neglect Jackson
•Follow Tim to the parks for 45 minutes of eating and waddling
•Roll back onto the sofa for 7 hours of close up iPad viewing
•Cook a dinner from a box

• Haha

SleepingMeh

I truly believe that Jenn had a rough childhood, and I wonder if her mom’s illness and death just broke her to where she can’t love. I mean, with actual therapy I’m sure she could, but we know she’ll never actually get real therapy. Tim and Jackson both are paying the price of her not getting help. They could benefit from couple’s therapy as well.

• Sad

ashden91

Would it kill them to actually get Jackson something of substance to eat for once? Also, here's Tim with yet another burger

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I hate when Jenn films. I also hate when the two of them try to read to you and educate you. Just shut up.

shadee91762

VIP Member
I love how they've been living in FL for 30+ years and still are so amazed at a gift shop selling gifts 😯

• Haha

MirroredSunglasses

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12,13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17,19,20,22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24,27,28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15,16,18,19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.May 21 - Riverview Hotel #hosted

ugh. At least they've hit 20 vacays now. Not staycays. I'd love to do a psychological study on how not having a constant home messes with childhood.

• Sick
  • Sad

PJones

VIP Member
Why is jenn still carrying Jackson everywhere? Let him walk and explore, doesn't matter if it takes a little longer as they dont have to be anywhere at a specific time.
They moan it's too hot then moan that is is cloudy and cold so cant go into the pool!
Oh no the toes appeared again
"are you having fun" jacksons face said it all, not even a little smile

His hair is a mess, he does understand lots though.
If he moves more than 4 steps away Tim chases after him.
The pool wore him out, duh, have they only just realised this is the same for everyone. They have a pool so could get him swimming everyday before bed

He is hungry and reaching for food but all Jenn does is speak to the camera. Look after your child needs first

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Can anyone fill me in what is the video they just privated? Also why is super enthused coming to the UK when we are in the midst of a pandemic?
Jackie followed all of the protocols and quarantined. She's good. As for why she traveled to the UK she wanted to see her boyfriend. I honestly don't see anything wrong with that. Surely we are nearing the end of this nightmare pandemic. I noticed in my state the daily cases dropped from over 2000 per day down to 71 per day. Hopefully soon it will be zero.

TAC123

If Jenn is on vacation-what does she do for work??🤔
All the Stans love to say "but guuuyyyys it's their JOB to vlog theme parks and try the food", if that's the case then how the fuck is she "on vacation" at Epcot gorging herself? I'd say if vlogging theme parks and eating is your LITERAL JOB and source of income then you are NOT on vacation, you're AT WORK! Duh. I'm gonna go to my job tomorrow, do what I do to pay my bills, shove donuts down my throat, lick my lips like a snake and say it's okay cause I'm on vacation, what the fuck???

fulltilt72

Betting lines are open folks...

Tim alone vlog - 10,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 15 to 1
Staycation vlog - 5 to 2
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Messy house 18 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 25 to 1 (Same as above)
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
The party vlog was from 2013. They called it an “urban” party in the vlog, but Dim referred to it as a “ghetto” party on Twitter.
View attachment 582281
Good find! Forgot about that tweet!

So he would have been 31.

I don't know about you all but I sure as hell wasn't going to urban dress-up parties at the age 31...or EVER. :rolleyes:

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jenn put on her classiest pair of yoga pants for this vlog.....

Jenn tells us this building was built in 1886, and it's a historic building which is cool...

Now if they weren't being #hosted she would say the building is old and needs to be updated.

Tim is amazed by the futuristic shower head, he gets really excited and says "WOW IT EVEN SPRAYS YOU DOWN THERE!"

Timbo upset that the balcony is a shared space so they can't hog it for themselves and have to make due with random plebs being near by them.

• Haha