Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omgucnt

VIP Member
Tim and Jenn to do list:

✨
sort the pool out
✨ shelves fixed
✨ Jenn get a wash
✨ do laundry
✨ buy new oven and install
✨ TIDY UP! 🙃
✨ make a vlog explaining to us why you avoid home
✨ sell me your home for half price

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Brookie

Chatty Member
I'm actually watching / scanning - with the volume on for a change! - this latest vlog.

They look whipped. They look exhausted. They look puffy-faced and sleep-deprived, and as if they're mailing it in at this point. Tim doesn't even look like his normally cleaned-up and sharper-dressed (compared to Jenn) self.

Jenn looks - especially eating at Clancy's where her hair is going everywhere, no makeup - like she just woke up. (and damn it - now that fave place of mine is ruined too!)

I know this is going to sound hilarious but this latest vlog makes it look like they actually need a vacation from their vacation. :ROFLMAO:

BUT by that I REALLY mean, GO HOME AND BE NORMAL.
Go home and create a routine and let Tim just go out and film with a somewhat typical schedule like he used to.

They look MISERABLE. Nothing they're saying - where they're trying to act chipper and enthusiastic - is matching up with their facial expressions or general body language.

Even if they are not realizing it, going from hotel to hotel to resort to resort with nothing more than maybe a few days to a week in between is a huge detriment to their physical health. It is draining - plain and simple - because the body can't recognize a routine (i.e. similar eat, sleep, and wake times, same bed, etc. - and this is why people joke so often that they need just that - a vacation *after* their vacation)

MOST importantly - all this stupid hotel-hopping it's a detriment to Jackson's physical / cognitive development, mental health, and well-being.

No, lurkers on here, I'm not saying they're abusing Jackson and to call DCF. BUT no one can say it's normal and healthy to be dragging your <2 year old kid all over creation to stay at #hosteds just "bEcAuSe iT'S yOuR JoB."

In the case of the Trackholes, their job is what they make it. And right now, Jackson is the one "paying the price" for it. :(

*END RANT*
I agree. They are trying hard to pull it off but it isn't working. They do not look like they are having a good time and it is not fun to watch. I just had today's video on and missed pretty the whole thing until I saw the spa pool area (spa lover here). Even that was not interesting or good.

And when Jackson was doing his baby bird imitation and trying to eat the plate, I just about lost it. It is painful to see how clueless they are and how awful it is that they are not parenting him to learn how to eat and feed himself. That little boy doesn't even try to lift his arms for food most of the time and it is cruel that he has been trained that way.

• Sad
  • Angry

pg13girl

I think what broke my heart the most was when Jackson gave her the painting in the Mother’s Day video and she pushed him away and he fell over and she didn’t even take notice, she was too worried he’d get paint on him :cry: so what? He’s a kid! Let him get messy!

• Wow
  • Sad

Jen237

Chatty Member
Remember too all the pictures they take with their backs to Jackson or when they are eating and he’s pushed to the side, or when they are talking to stans and not paying attention to him.....I’m concerned too, there are a lot of people who keep talking about Jackson in ways that make me uncomfortable and these assholes are walking around like they are in the safest place in the world and nothing can happen
Couldn’t agree more! This child has been exploited from the day he was conceived. We ( the audience), were told when he pooped, when he farted, drooled, we were shown when his new teeth came in, his stupid mother calling him stinky butt. We saw him bathed in the kitchen sink and then in a hotel bath, we saw him sleeping. All this without any concern for his welfare. All these twits see is the fame monster and the dollar sign. He has been in at least 95% of their videos, in the thumbnails and intros. All this leading to some very scary Stan comments, who claim ownership of our Buddy. ☹. This poor child is going to have some huge psychological issues one day, and I hate to think of the bullying that coming his way🤬

• Sad

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Timbo got the basic bitch breakfast for lunch...

Jenn got the blackened fish sammich because she is never able to have seafood.

Timbo is escaping from Jenn as he is going to some dolphin watching tour by himself.
He should swim off with the dolphin, change his name to Flipper, and start a new life.

• Haha

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
You guuuuuuuuys wont believe what popped up on my facebook news feed...

Mama June's dress has me dying 🤣🤣
Someone should crop it so it’s just the picture post it in the Facebook group and say that Jenn looks real nice and you’re happy she’s spending time with her family again.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Plus you can totally tell when he is reading off a prompter (remember now it’s time to help and his shifty eyes?). If they wrote the intro and they read from it we would be seeing the same thing.
"Helloooo. ("Huh huh" annoying laugh). Good afternoon. Welcome to another (Tim puts hand up to mouth) staaaaaycation. Yeahh (Jen). Yeah (Tim). Today we are staying in a nautical suite, right Tim? Yeahh. (Insert floating head- actually, we didn't stay in a nautical suite...)."

What an intro.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Instead of parading that kid to every hotel and theme park around, why not get him into some play groups??? If he really doesn't have an issue with speech, it will come out quickly if he is around other kids without anyone grabbing his hand or forcing him into specific interactions. I just can't imagine dragging your child to a new resort or hotel every other week or every week. Ugh.

Also, in doing so, they never spend quality time with him in a quiet, relaxed space. He is in some unfamiliar, USB-ported place that was used by hundreds of people before him. I would be skeeved out by now. I love going on vacations, but I really hate things like walking on floors that I guess haven't been cleaned and other people walked on with their gross feet (like Jenn's 🤣).

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jackson bores me too. They don't let him DO anything! The kid isn't talking yet because his parents won't shut up and keep putting words into his mouth the same way they strap down his hands to feed him breakfast. He's gotten the message that he has to just be a puppet for his parents to be happy with him.

Feeling bitter about this poor kid's situation. It could be fixed SO easily if his parents just cared.

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Good find! Forgot about that tweet!

So he would have been 31.

I don't know about you all but I sure as hell wasn't going to urban dress-up parties at the age 31...or EVER. :rolleyes:
I don’t go to parties and I’m 31

I also hate people so parties aren’t for me🤣🤣. But 31 is old enough to not be acting like this. They are still immature and fucking morons

• Haha
  • Heart

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK here is the thing that makes me question either their greed, stupidity, arrogance, or all 3. Every other YouTube channel the size of their channel hires editors and producers/assistants to continue producing quality daily content. Even smaller channels do. They are trying to get by with crap content, bad/slow editing, and terrible thumbnails. Their channel is going to look worse and worse as the new school vloggers up their game with every episode.

peteykirch

VIP Member
LMFAO

Someone locked them out of the bathroom.

Tim blames Jackpot.

Tim tells us not to tell anyone that he knows how to pick locks.

Also Timbo is super confused by the futuristic shower feature....

Jenn wishes that there was instructions for the shower.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The way Tim held Jackson's hand while feeding him that muffin was so sad. I can't believe they were doing baby led weaning a year ago, handing him full blown giant food pieces and now they are giving him the straightjacket method where he can only use his mouth and not his hands to eat. Wtf? He must have choked or something, because this is really odd.

Except Tim said it was Tuesday and they checked out of Margaritaville on Thursday. But she is wearing that shirt a lot.
But Jackson is wearing the same shirt as well.. is it more of a lonely chance they lie about the day or wear the same clothes? Jenn’s hair is also the same.

• Wow

peedee

Chatty Member
1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12,13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17,19,20,22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24,27,28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15,16,18,19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.May 21 - Riverview Hotel #hosted

ugh. At least they've hit 20 vacays now. Not staycays. I'd love to do a psychological study on how not having a constant home messes with childhood.
What the actual F!? 33 days in less than 6 months staying somewhere other than their own home, during a pandemic, with a child under 2 years old. Not eating home cooked meals. Living out of suitcases. That's not even counting all the day trips to theme parks. And the stans still think they are relatable. Unbelievable!
Why are they even spending money on new furniture and wall art and home decor? They are never home!

If Disney were smart they would never host these dicks again. I came across the SECOND cruise they were #hosted on to Mexico, and multiple times Timmy absolutely destroys the food they dare to serve him on these cruises. If anyone wonders why people come to this thread, it’s not about jealousy or needlessly bashing them. These two are just entitled assholes. Period

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Selectively scanned their most recent videos, looking for interaction with Jackson. His "ut dis" doesn't phase me. He'll figure it out.

What bothers me immensely is how Jackson is looking at the camera in his dad's hand, really studying it, looks back at his parents who are talking at it, back at the camera to figure out what is this thing. His gaze keeps going back and forth from the appliance his dad holds out in the air to mom and dad not acting normal.

It's heartbreaking that he's totally figuring it out, that they don't see he's doing this and right now he seems to know it's not normal. Soon he'll just cater to and perform for the camera the way they do.

Oh, and he's talking over Jenn whenever she's talking to the camera becuase that's what they do. She's laughing at it, but totally annoyed too.

• Sad

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I read this article and it explains a lot. Jenn was basically like a stray puppy that showed up at Tim’s door, he brought her inside and fed her and now he is responsible for her forever.

This quote from Jen

In the video, Jenn said, "We've never told anybody. We've never actually said this is the reason why we say it." She shared, "For me, it means we're giving you content for 'free,' I guess, and so now it's time for you to pay the price. ... The price is liking, commenting, and subscribing. So, that's kind of like your payment that you could be paying to us."

was what put me off, you get paid for views and advert watches, we don’t owe you anything