The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Oliver. Not Oliver. Not Oliver.

Is Prop 2 Oliver going to save the channel like Cousin Oliver of the Brady Bunch? I really don’t want their kid named after my puppy. He was also named after Oliver and Company, even though Oliver is the cat.
One of the most underrated Disney films. Music is great.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just clicked long enough to see the ghost “costume” atrocity.

They really do think very little of that child.

Sad

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven't watched the ghost atrocity yet, but I did snort when in the live show Ginn mentioned "sooooo" many people came up to him to say he looked so cute and to remark on his costume. That's because other people literally felt sorry for your kid, you bleeping useless turd, not because they were impressed with a sheet draped over your kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Aww the poor guy!! Thats thee most pathetic costume ever

Reactions: 18
We had a ghost family come trick or treating tonight. Mom, Dad, Toddler and Baby. All ghosts, not one of them had a sheet tossed over their heads. Mom and dad had oversized white hoodies with a felt face made on it. The bottom of the hoodies were cut into little fringe things. The kids had the poncho style ones with hoods. Adorable. Made me feel even worse for J$. He’s going to see photos/videos of this and be completely embarrassed by his piece of tit parents.

Reactions: 14
That costume is horrible should have used it for the waddling whale ginnzilla so sad poor prop#1

Reactions: 6
Any good parent would have realized what a tit fest that costume was and would have, at the very least, gone to buy a new sheet and properly cut out eye holes. But then again that would cut into the budget and that’s probably the cost of a side of fries.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
couldn't even be assed to put a white t shirt on underneath. and it had a dot on the top of his head from her bleeping up the eyes before. shameless blobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I added the Universal wedding (thanks to Gin herself for the description). Wasn't the Ireland wedding a gift from Tim's parents?
Someone may have answered already (silly me just walked around in the rain for 2 hours to take my kid trick or treating) …but I think Tim’s mom had found a Groupon or something and they all traveled there. I don’t think it was for the specific intent of them having a ceremony. But someone please correct me if I remember that wrong.

Reactions: 8
couldn't even be assed to put a white t shirt on underneath. and it had a dot on the top of his head from her bleeping up the eyes before. shameless blobs.
I was coming to say this, they couldn’t even put him in a white tshirt! 🥴
His costume looks like he has actual methheads for parents.

Reminds me of when Homer makes Lisa the Florida costume.
dBZMp7oI4KKbixoxT_QdMS1d9GLDPHYbcbeMjdefjqU.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone may have answered already (silly me just walked around in the rain for 2 hours to take my kid trick or treating) …but I think Tim’s mom had found a Groupon or something and they all traveled there. I don’t think it was for the specific intent of them having a ceremony. But someone please correct me if I remember that wrong.
True about the Groupon.
Quite possible they just decided to do this when they got to Ireland. So I can’t say that you are wrong by any means.

Some pics from the Ireland church ceremony
D57E7F95-F3CC-4722-800C-2B90CE48AB51.jpeg
26A4B982-4E87-4634-AECF-18C06B8828D6.jpeg
B22CE05B-CE2B-416F-9227-1A727000F54A.jpeg

Don’t know why Tim is in the front seat.
And Jenn is in the back doing who knows what
0CC0836D-8744-4219-87E5-BF46A5D3DE74.jpeg

Last edited:
Ireland ceremony is added. (I LOVE that it was a Groupon trip) I had no idea there was a third, anybody with details please add to wiki.

Reactions: 7
I’m no way defending them. I just wonder if in Peppa or Bluey there was an episode that they dressed as a ghost and it was simply a sheet over the head.

seems to be Bluey

BDC2B1AF-3780-4BF7-B36D-7B029D053368.jpeg

Again though absolutely no excuse for the little effort they put into this poor kid. If Asshole or Useless can’t benefit from it for themselves they want nothing to do with it. I’m a broken record but the fact that they tried and successful with a second blows my mind.

Just read the wiki awesome job everyone! I didn't know about her BFF having a viral office video? Why did that make Jenn mad? What's the details?

Just tuned into the vlog with J in the ghost costume. They should be embarrassed and feel stupid for this ridiculous "costume" for J. They won't feel that way and probably don't care, but this was so pathetic. The kid had his nose sticking out an eye hole and could barely see the entire time he had it on. It didn't even fit him well, plus the dang blue shirt. I just had a friend post a pic of her daughter in a ghost costume that was clearly purchased but was so cute, with a built in face with big eyes and the bottom of the costume had fringe. They had her wear a black long sleeve shirt under and she looked super cute.

Even Charlie Brown's ghost costume would have taken more thought and been better than this lame half attempt.

Reactions: 10
Great job on the wiki page everyone!
It’s really coming along.

Can anyone clarify (or go on the wiki and add details) the stolen water incident?

I was under the impression that this was a tall tale told by Tim & DJ for sympathy, attention, engagement and clicks.
Here's something the ex wife of the "water stealer" posted on you tube about the trackers... sorry I don't know how to link it.

2022-10-31 (2).png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.