Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Maybe it's because it's just not in my nature to ever fully rely on someone else and become a helpless turd, but I would actually have more anxiety about quitting my job and leaning on someone else just to avoid driving *in case* I might have another panic attack (while completely avoiding getting to the root of what really might have triggered the panic attack which may not have even been related to driving at all). Does she seriously just assume she could rely on Dim driving her around and supporting her for the rest of her life? With no safety net? Not wanting to have any control over her own life and how she reacts to and handles unexpected adversity?

I don't know, I guess my own anxiety makes me act the opposite way - I want to be able to have as much control and order in my life as possible, so I could never be a codependent blob who lives in a complete mess - living the way Ginn does would make me lose my mind. Her life, despite her best efforts to present it as the best! ever!, is really just quite sad and pathetic. Avoidance and denial never end well.

Also Dim deserves everything he gets for being an enabling spineless turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I just heard on the news that Timmy is going to have to pay $4.99/month for his little blue check on Twitter. Something else to add to the budget, Jenn. Add Elon Musk to the list of saboteurs.

Here's my Oliver, I know by naming my dog a common human name, I don't have the rights to it, but come on Trackers, don't do it. Carrot, Zucchini and Broccoli are all totally acceptable veggie names for your 2nd miracle.

View attachment 1692918
I love when pets have human names! Mine were Chloe and Jeffrey. Chloe was 13 and passed away in 2020, and my sweet Jeffrey had to be put to sleep in July this year 😢

Chloe:
69715CAF-B369-4C07-850E-69B6E7EE421F.jpeg

Jeffrey:
C3A95D15-1FAC-4EBB-9FD1-8262D95BE3A8.jpeg

I wonder (and hope) if the trackers are done with having pets now. Since they’re doing all this “budgeting” now, maybe they won’t have the finances for it.

This is the first time I’ve really heard them talk about budgeting, so they must be feeling the sting of running offa huge chunk of their viewership.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Recap:

Jenn is still perpetually disgusting

They WILL forget that Halloween in in 6 days

We WILL get some sort of ridiculous excuse followed by the phrase “youuuu guyyysss” or “thank you so much for understanding LLLLLLL uh huh huh huh huh *nervous laughter*”
I don't think they are going to forget Halloween, I think they've essentially cancelled it for J$ all on their own. There are on 2 Halloween cruises left on the Wish. The 3 night which is Friday--Monday. So J$ would miss all the fun stuff going on this weekend and Monday, actual Halloween, they'd get off the ship, drive home and be so exhausted from the cruise. OR the 4 night, which leaves on Halloween, which would just make is seem like an ordinary day cruising for J$, not real Halloween Trick or Treating fun.

I don't think they'd do a 3 night, in which case Halloween will be embarkation day and I'm sure 7pm bedtime. They absolutely suck as parents. So much for those core memories.

• Sick
  • Sad

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The quality of the discussion here is often related to the quality and quantity of videos they put out is what I've found.

We really do need to work on a wiki entry. Things like the manny, nanny Lyn, Jenn's day-shift stripper sister, them not paying their property taxes, their house being paid off, their fall from Universal and Disney (now back in limited capacity) media list, their gigantic spend on vacations, etc, etc.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I really think it’s a different Bea. Why would someone that obviously loves their job at universal go to work for people who got kicked off the Universal Media list? It doesn’t make sense at all

Forest

VIP Member
Yeah it was stressful because Jenn took to her bed and refused to edit.

On the flip side, Jenn is not fully functional. She can’t leave the house without a chaperone.

They should have never added a second baby into this mess. Shame on Tim for agreeing to it.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Re: Wine Bar George

Ginn: "we don't drink so we just go for the food".
Oh for fuck's sake, you and Dim are TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, stop using "we" incorrectly you lying cunt. Also the bottle of vodka in your freezer says hi.

Also Ginn "we don't drink" Tracker: gets Mo-aaaay with her lunch at Wine Bar George on a Monday (after being driven there by her former nanny) which paired well with her "goat's" cheese.
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.39.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-30 at 9.40.26 PM.png

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
If Bea is the same one that Gin follows in her instagram she will last awhile. Her whole existence is being a Disney and universal stan along with what appears to be trying to be a actor. So this would be the perfect spot for her to get all of her fandom in. The challenge I see is how long does she last knowing she will be handcuffed to a 3 year old and a 40 year old who can't leave the house on her own.
I don't know. That Bea seems to be currently working the Spooktacular at Busch Gardens and it looks like she's been Cindy Lou Who at Universal for Grinchmas. Would she really pick up a full time babysitting gig right before the season with the most opportunities for her?

If it is her, she deserves the Trackers, because she'd be dumb if she truly wants to be an actor to give up roles like that to educate J$. But it looks like she speaks Spanish, so if J$ suddenly is saying ocho...

• Haha

hcslacs

VIP Member
Hmm, now I wonder if the California trip was the last straw for Lean or if this has been brewing longer?

FoBGD12

Maybe the two of them wouldn't have to panic budget as much as they have to now if they didn't spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on trips in the last few years. They chose to take advantage of COVID to flex on everyone on the dozens of trips that didn't have to be trips, and now when it actually comes to their own things they need (like the roof), the money is suddenly hard to find. I just see them finally receiving the consequences of their actions.

That being said, I'm sure that trip fund will be an area they refuse to cut because Jenn has to live the big lifestyle because she thinks she's the Bravo star.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What was most interesting to me was the fact that she actually said—no, it wasn’t a road rage incident, it was just out of nowhere. Why wouldn’t a normal, healthy, young woman seek medical attention? Why wouldn’t your husband or friends or family say, hey, it’s ok but we need to get you some therapy or medication to help you work through this. It’s been at least 5 years since she’s driven, right?

Orangebird

I feel like Jenn has made mention that they would be making Jackson’s costume again this year a long time ago so this is on purpose. She makes it sound like the crap she slaps together is some meaningful motherly love. My mom used to make my Halloween costumes every year when I was a kid. As in actually bought a pattern and sewed them. i was a cat, a patchwork puppy, a flower, Annie, 50s poodle skirt, etc. jenn acts like the stuff they slap together makes her mother of the year. “ Oh I made his costumes every year” as if that one half assed, pathetic effort every year will redeem her. Not quite Jenn.

• Heart

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Legoland vlog - Dim wanted to go into the legoland shop because he's an annual pass holder and gets discount, but (despite being stood outside of it) they didn't have time and 'Have to head out.' - Why bother even mentioning it then?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Is that an unopened Disney puzzle or board game they dumped on the roof of the Amazon PRIME DAY (which was in July) Penthouse? You'd think they'd at least move the Penthouse to somewhere that isn't the most inconvenient super-congested path of their house if they're going to insist on keeping that particular cardboard pile for years. I guess they can charge a pretty penny to the Ft Pampers mice for prime real estate in the kitchen.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.53.42 PM.png

Let's see how long that random gingerbread house sits on the counter, where they also place the diaper bag (and Dim's purse) that have been everywhere, including airports and planes and public bathrooms. 🤢

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.04.43 PM.png

How did they not realize no one's eyes are this far apart?
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.10.01 PM.png

Either out-of-order editing and/or Ginn is stupid:
Dim: "he has armholes now"
Next clip, Ginn: "today we just have to put armholes in it"

Good lord, it took them like 3 days to butcher a sheet into a costume. 😵

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Running out of demos to target, they must be trying to appeal to wives that check their husbands noses for boogies.
She was literally checking what color the inside of his nose was -- during their lame-ass attempt at trying to have a funny convo about Jenn wishing she could be a nail polish color namer, Tim suggested a color name could be inside of a nose. I kid you not. They are both so unfunny and lame and Tim tries really hard to be funny and never is.

• Sick
  • Wow

Commobore

VIP Member
The sad part is that the dipshit stans will see it as a Halloween cruise for J$! What awesome parents they are giving their son a Halloween cruise! When we all know every cruise is solely for them. They could give a shit whether J$ is there or not.
Jackson's gonna come out ten, fifteen years from now 'fessing how shit life was - is - thanks to his warped perception of the world. And the stans are gonna tear him a new one over what an ungrateful little shit he is. They couldn't care less about how only knowing all-things Disney could affect him in the long run, they want to BE him.

how can you suck that bad as parents (oh wait we are talking about the trackers here). I am old now (LOL!) but i still have such good memories of my brother taking me trick or treating in our neighborhood. and then coming home and dumping all my candy on the kitchen table. and when i became a MOM doing the same for my children. Sometimes I was more excited about the day then they were. And to this day, we still decorate our home for Halloween and my children are now adults. J$ is nearly 3 years old and they just suck as parents. And all his 'core' memories (as our Jenny4Dinners likes to refer to everything these days) is documented and recorded for $$$$. I've said this before, and I will say it again, dear trackers - you 2 human asshats - put the camera down and create 'core' memories with your child as a family while you can. Okay - off my soap box and back to work.

Even sadder will be when it is Halloween and the 2 asshats put their child down for his mandatory bedtime and they go out trick or treating. that is if they are on the cruise ship that day. and we will have to hear ' oh jackson would have loved this' - UGH!!!!
Throwback to when they were staying in that dinosaur-themed room and put Jackson to bed so they could go do the dinosaur themed treasure hunt throughout the apartment designed for kids.

• Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
1666988849613.png

For being a succubus she needs a new man to suck the energy out of because apparently Dim isn't filling her tank....

Also she lets us know they have a cruise coming up, but it's not like tomorrow or anything....

But this was filmed either the 26th-28th isn't the last DCL Halloween cruise either this Sunday or Monday?

1666988965674.png

MFW people tell me I have to actually be an adult

Ginn already complaining about being preggers and carrying the baby makes sitting down in her chair uncomfortable and she can't do her "job" as long as normal.

• Sick
  • Wow