Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minniehere

What if Lean didn’t actually quit but instead they fired her? Hear me out…what if they saw all the posts here about the nanny who was feeling taken advantage of (Reddit right?) and either Tim or Jenn did some digging only to find out it in fact was Lynn’s post? AND what if she had been the one who posted here before and they found that out too? Or maybe paranoia got the best of them and they didn’t truly find out it was her but we’re suspicious enough to kick her to the curb??? Or maybe Jenn found out Tim was messing with the nanny! Or Stannys fiancé called TTT and ripped him a new one for keeping his bride away so much! Just a thoughts from an exhausted mom who has seen a lot of lifetime movies 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"fruit pieces" 😆 You can just call them orange slices, Dim. I know they're foreign to you.
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.31.07 PM.png

Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup is $11 so we said no
Also Dim: the souvenir dinosaur cup does look pretty cool, so $11 is not bad

He's just trying to kill himself at this point, right? Death by clogged arteries? He complains about a $66 breakfast for 4 at DL, but also buys a 3-patty "megaburger" (with bacon of course) for $25 for one person at a stupid kitschy overpriced restaurant. Okay.
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.31.36 PM.png

J¢ ignored him so many times in this vlog every time Dim asked "Buddy" a pointless question, Dim started talking to the fake dinosaurs instead. J¢ flat out constantly ignores both Dim and Ginn at this point. I wonder if he was the same way with Lean usually or if he just only selectively ignores his egg and sperm donors.

Dim's hand visibly shakes as he eats the ice cream sandwich he bought for Buddy (also, those nails seriously make me nauseated). They keep giving Buddy sugary food before naptime then complain he didn't nap and blame it on the sugary food, but then keep buying the kid sugary food anyway before forced naptime?!?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 6.42.05 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

honestrands

Chatty Member
I’ve never felt anger with this family before. But to hear jackpot ask from the moment they get there about going on Characters of Flight and you could hear in Assholes voice from that moment that he didn’t want to go on it. Let’s first go over here instead, let’s go over here now, oh buddy looks like it might rain though so we probably can’t go on it, it’s going to rain soon, looks like it’s not running but let’s go take a look. Nope nap time.

Maybe I wouldn’t have anger if the title said Daddy Toddler day in DS. But no your misleading title told me that Jackpot got to choose the day.

keep sucking your teeth you useless

I watched the beginning part of the "Toddler Picks" video. The first thing J$ mentions he wants to do is the balloon ride. Then he mentions the cookie. Those are the two things that we actually hear him say. Everything else Tim mentions "J$ said this..." "We are going on the carousel" but we, as viewers of a "Toddler Picks" video didn't get to see them do the two actual things that the toddler picked. They did neither. Name the video a Disney Springs something because we did not get to see what the toddler picked. They suck both as vloggers and parents.
are you my wife? Lol

• Sad
  • Haha

Forest

VIP Member
They have to be freaking out about those views. Well Tim anyway. I remember at their peak they would get 300K for any park day.

How much do they hate Morrow and Molly right now. You know they think they are directly taking views from them (they’re right lol)

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
We'll know Lynn became a teacher if all the kids in the area can suddenly say "8" in Mandarin.

• Haha
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
Has anyone had success with the motion sickness wrist ban, Sea Band? I bought several for my family. So far haven’t had to use them. They make them in child and adult sizes.
View attachment 1692932
(Target)
We just got off a 5 day cruise and my husband suffers from extreme motion sickness. He can't do any of the screened rides at Disney or Universal, and he gets sick merely reading anything while in motion (car, train, airplane, etc). He wore these on the cruise and while we have no idea if they actually helped or not, he didn't get sick ONCE. He barely felt the ship move and the movement he felt didn't bother him one bit. So they might work, they might be placebo, but he used them and did well. He also had a constant supply of ginger chews and only took Dramamine once or twice. We stayed on aft on a higher deck and it was perfect.

We have two pups with people names: Mortimer and Beatrice. Not looking forward to the new nanny Bea being mentioned constantly by them, since that's my puppy's name, dammit!
Bea.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Imbris

Chatty Member
Aside from being incredibly dangerous, I can't be the only one who thinks that costume looks like...well how do I put this? Like the wearer would fit right into a certain organization.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
She needs to stop with the second-pregnancy nonsense. It’s the fat, the reason she hurts is the fat. She was about 50 lbs heavier to start out this time around.

She’s gonna be gigantic. Housebound by Thanksgiving is my prediction.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Don't worry if you miss the story about the solar panels at the start from Ginn becasue Dim repeats it for another 5 minutes later on in the sLog
Tim gives a lot more info, Jenn should have edited herself out.

We have gotten several quotes for solar, and it's similar to what Tim is talking about. We are looking at somewhere around $50,000-$75,000 for close to what they want to put in. I opened their permits to see if they have filed yet, and they have not. I'm curious as to what they are paying for that system, Jenn seemed a little stressed when talking about the money. But, looking for that permit, I did fall into a rabbit hole though.

I did learn that the roof is costing them about $16,000.

Also, in July, they officially filed to use their office for business purposes and it was approved. So, in those permits, you can get Tim's phone number if anyone wants to give him a call and actual blueprints of their house, which again, is creepy. What was most interesting to me, and we kind of already knew this. Stanny was officially a TTT employee. There is no personal information at all here, so I think it's ok to post it. 3 total employees for said business. 2 living in the house. 1 not.

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 7.05.05 PM.png

• Wow

TawdryT

VIP Member
I think even if Reddit Nanny wasn't Lyn, she perfectly described Lyn's situation. It seems like she has some interest in travel writing and probably saw this as an opportunity to start her career in that direction. But they only went to Disney Parks and did Disney Cruises. When she wasn't being a private educator to J$, she was stuck babysitting Jenn, so these vacations were really 24/7 work hours for her.

I'd love for her to come here and shed some light on the situation.

Are we placing bets on how long Bea will last? She seems to be a rush hire and no mention of being recommended by another vendor used by the Trackers. She's already not been labeled as private educator. I say Bea is gone by Christmas.
Lest we forget, it appears they made Lean sleep in a tent, next to their huge RV that had a bed for her, in the fucking rain.

• Angry
  • Sad

bten1989

VIP Member
I don't think they are going to forget Halloween, I think they've essentially cancelled it for J$ all on their own. There are on 2 Halloween cruises left on the Wish. The 3 night which is Friday--Monday. So J$ would miss all the fun stuff going on this weekend and Monday, actual Halloween, they'd get off the ship, drive home and be so exhausted from the cruise. OR the 4 night, which leaves on Halloween, which would just make is seem like an ordinary day cruising for J$, not real Halloween Trick or Treating fun.

I don't think they'd do a 3 night, in which case Halloween will be embarkation day and I'm sure 7pm bedtime. They absolutely suck as parents. So much for those core memories.
The sad part is that the dipshit stans will see it as a Halloween cruise for J$! What awesome parents they are giving their son a Halloween cruise! When we all know every cruise is solely for them. They could give a shit whether J$ is there or not.

• Sad

esc2476

Chatty Member
A little late because I was traveling for work today, but I wrote a very involved (sarcasm) recap in the last few threads. I thought I’d repost it for all of the new people:

Recap:

The BoJos claim to be a travel channel but don’t research or know basic facts about places they visit (like when they open or close).

The BoJos claim to be parents, but do anything they can to not spend time with their $on unless they can video exploit him.

End of Recap.

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn wants something to put her jewelry in while she “washes dishes”….

Fuck off jenn, everyone knows you never wash dishes

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I am loving all the dog pics, so sorry for your loss as well, I had to say goodbye to my boy copper last year an still devastates me, he was only a few weeks off his 16th, he was a rescue an the best companion I had

Now I've this little guy that's honestly a demon in disguise 😂 he's a free roam an gets into everything, I called him Theo since it means devine gift an at the time I though he was a little angelic thing, he's still a angel but not from "up" there 😉😂 wouldn't change him though lol

Attachments

• Heart

honestrands

Chatty Member
Great job on the wiki page everyone!
It’s really coming along.

Can anyone clarify (or go on the wiki and add details) the stolen water incident?

I was under the impression that this was a tall tale told by Tim & DJ for sympathy, attention, engagement and clicks.
I can’t stop laughing at Jen’s favourite memory about Bandit is when the dog sitter took him to the beach

• Haha

Imbris

Chatty Member
"We'll still hang out sometimes on weekends"

Yeah...soooo I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your rent-a-friend isn't going to hang out with you again unless you pay her to. And if you couldn't compete with an underpaid entry level Florida teaching job then maybe you should just stick your kid in daycare.

• Haha