The Tim Tracker #97 Jenn Slipped and It Wasn’t On a Banana Peel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have made the attempt to go get stuff, if they wanted. There's a Walgreen's and CVS at Harbor/Katella. There's also a Target about a half mile south on Harbor. They are just useless and need something to witch about.
There are plenty of places that will deliver groceries as well. Even Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I believe their hotel does have grab&go food options including healthy snacks (fruit, yogurt, etc) but they're only whining because there isn't pb&j sandwiches. They're forcing J$ to be an incredibly picky eater like them.
Every thing they do is to his detriment. He ate all kinds of food at 12 months & then they got lazy and started giving him only carbs, sugar and brown fried foods. They hung out with him as much as they could stand and they got lazy and handed him off to a nanny. They film him in what are obvious uncomfortable situations and then they pawn him off. It’s so awful to watch play out. And now they have a 2nd one to ruin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe their hotel does have grab&go food options including healthy snacks (fruit, yogurt, etc) but they're only whining because there isn't pb&j sandwiches. They're forcing J$ to be an incredibly picky eater like them.
This is what the Tangaroa Terrance offers. They've already shown us that you can get To Go orders there because they did that the day of the 4 hour nap. So that child can't eat any of these items? At all? Or are they just looking to witch and complain about Uncrustables? We know they had a fridge in that room. If Uncrustables are THAT important to them, why not just order a box from instacart or whatever and have them on demand. Oh, because they are the shittiest parents on the planet.

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.49.42 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 10.49.57 AM.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Hopefully Jackson takes after his father with the somewhat slender frame. I do (pains me to say this) give Tim credit that he seems somewhat active based off the vlogs. I don't believe that he runs everyday like he claims.

Hopefully they will let Jackson try the vegan foods now vs. later they do at home. While those boxed meals are not the best. It is better than what he eats now. When I've looked at the pricing on some of the boxed stuff like Hello Fresh they are not the cheapest and heard the sizing is smaller. But we are talking Trackers here and won't let the kid eat blueberries, but they will eat "healthy" (or better than what is in the parks).

If Jackson gets married, his wedding color theme will be beige. Beige food, beige suit, his spouse will wear a beige dress or suit and will honeymoon in the desert, where everything is beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They could have made the attempt to go get stuff, if they wanted. There's a Walgreen's and CVS at Harbor/Katella. There's also a Target about a half mile south on Harbor. They are just useless and need something to witch about.
Ah, ok. I’ve never been to DLR. They had all those refrigerators in their big suite too. Sounds easy enough to stock up a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah, ok. I’ve never been to DLR. They had all those refrigerators in their big suite too. Sounds easy enough to stock up a bit.
See that's 64,000 answer stocking up a bit! When we'd drive down from Atlanta, we'd stop at Buc-cees and load the cooler up- I mean, even with them out of state they aren't above stocking up and make it harder (bitching so their stans will feel sorry for them). Plan ahead idiots!

Reactions: 11
See that's 64,000 answer stocking up a bit! When we'd drive down from Atlanta, we'd stop at Buc-cees and load the cooler up- I mean, even with them out of state they aren't above stocking up and make it harder (bitching so their stans will feel sorry for them). Plan ahead idiots!

I missed my chance to go to a Buc-ee's when I was in Alabama. I've heard about the Buc-ee nuggets. Are they as good as they look (if you had them?) I wanted to try their brisket.

• Heart
They've become a shallow caricature of themselves. Constant whining about easily solvable issues, no planning/thought to how manage their days, waking up and imagining the world will just give them what they need.

For god's sake Dim complained it was only going to be "72 degrees (22 for our non-US "unwell"), so not really pool weather" -- what the actual duck??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They won't let him do anything once prop 2 is born because it would not be fair to prop 2 to not go while Jackson can. No fun for Jackson ever.
That should be all the more reason to take him after prop2 is born!! Spend 1 on 1 time with him, show him they haven’t forgotten him and he’s still cared about since everything will be baby centric for a while… However they don’t things like that now when it’s only him so we know it won’t change.

I was thinking the same thing!! I don't know why but somehow I couldn't believe he wouldn't shell out $10 to do that with J, especially since he obviously was making the effort to go through and film every single pumpkin anyway! It would've given J something to do rather than listening to Jen tell him what she thought every pumpkin was. I'm sure it would have been too much of a hassle for them to show J how to match up the stickers with the pumpkins but if it's anything like all the other Disney scavenger hunts, you can still redeem it for a prize if the stickers aren't 100% right. Tim made it sound like HE didn't want the prize, like it hadn't even occurred to him that maybe he could just sacrifice one activity and let J have some fun.

I don't know how the stans watch this stuff and fawn all over them, anytime I watch it just makes me feel so sad for the way they treat J especially. I couldn't believe they just checked in with him at the pool and then went on their merry way - they acted like they had all these big errands they both had to do, and then Jen said that they sat in the laundry room and watched The Office for 90 minutes?? I can't believe any parents would have the audacity to do that, show it on a vlog, AND receive so much praise for what a great job they're doing.
It bugs me they didn’t pay the $10 for the pumpkin map… I don’t care how lame they think it is or how they can’t be bothered to help him with the stickers, they are missing precious time with their son! Like someone mentioned on the first page when he’s older he’s not going to have any time for his egg and sperm donor at all, they will only keep him on this short of a leash for so long before he becomes defiant and hard to manage I bet!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I missed my chance to go to a Buc-ee's when I was in Alabama. I've heard about the Buc-ee nuggets. Are they as good as they look (if you had them?) I wanted to try their brisket.
I’m from the U.K. but went to Buc-ees in St Augustine and it was top of my list for places to visit 🤣.
I didn’t have the brisket but did have the breakfast biscuits and the breakfast wrap and they were so good.
Wasn’t a huge fan of the Beaver nuggets, the taste was a bit strange and quite strong.

Reactions: 10
Watching the breakfast back, and I have to assume that Stanny Lean was with them, even though he didn't mention her breakfast.. because when he shows off Pluto I think, he pans real high over the seat to his left. If so, when Jackson has the characters first coming up to him, he's constantly looking in her direction for reassurance. Not his "mother" who is stroking his back, or his father with the camera in his face - just off to the side where the seat is magically empty when they need a pic of him hugging Mickey.

On top of that, at the end when they are sitting in the tea cup seat waiting for their ride, J$ clearly wants to come sit up with them and the look they give him when he starts being loud speaks volumes. It goes from them looking at him, and Jenn looking like shes going to pick him up to a hard cut where he is gone. Damn Stanny not doing her job. Why is it that you can let your kid climb all over you on your live shows and be loud and interruptive, but in public uhm no - send him away.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They've become a shallow caricature of themselves. Constant whining about easily solvable issues, no planning/thought to how manage their days, waking up and imagining the world will just give them what they need.

For god's sake Dim complained it was only going to be "72 degrees (22 for our non-US "unwell"), so not really pool weather" -- what the actual duck??

Ha! When we were last in Orlando with the kids this past January it was COLD. My husband and daughter insisted on going swimming. The pool was heated!!

this kid seriously needs some life outside of just theme parks... take him to the playground more and have picnics or something. he loves the playgrounds!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Buddy’s brain is gonna be fried on all of this overstimulation. Actually it’s like he’s either overstimulated or understimulated.

Kids just love playgrounds at that age. New playgrounds that they haven’t been to are like the most amazing thing. This is why he needs to go preschool. He needs to get away from them into a normal kid environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep. They're good. Kinda like a corn nugget w/ like a brown sugar coating. Yum. I love their jalapeno bread, their fudge, their banana pudding, their Bold 'n Spicy Nug-ees, their brittle, their sizzlin' saltines, their praline pecans, their sandwiches, their bathrooms.... Yeah, I have a bit of a problem. :ROFLMAO: I spend way too much money when I'm either at the Daytona or St. Augustine one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness @Dillon21, you won't be disappointed! Plus their pulled pork samiches are delicious but keep in mind there seems to be added extra sauce, of which I'm not nuts about but still eat them, LOL .. Hubby is going to Memphis tomorrow and will stop at ours in Calhoun both coming & going for samiches to take and bring home. Plus since it's just us and Buster, we're going to Buc-cees for Thanksgiving and Christmas- why should we cook when we like is only 45 min away!! Gobble Gobble and Ho Ho Ho! 🦃🎅

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The trouble is, they’re trying to live their lives on camera. We all witch and moan during normal life and vacations. If I had an audio feed of myself during a Disney trip, I would be kicked off YT in less than 24 hours. Plus, you would never see my face on camera, ever! They need to keep their private lives and public lives separate, go and make your video, edit out the bad parts and go about your business. They’re broken, both as a channel and a family. I feel sorry for the kids, they didn’t ask for this.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness @Dillon21, you won't be disappointed! Plus their pulled pork samiches are delicious but keep in mind there seems to be added extra sauce, of which I'm not nuts about but still eat them, LOL .. Hubby is going to Memphis tomorrow and will stop at ours in Calhoun both coming & going for samiches to take and bring home. Plus since it's just us and Buster, we're going to Buc-cees for Thanksgiving and Christmas- why should we cook when we like is only 45 min away!! Gobble Gobble and Ho Ho Ho! 🦃🎅
Sounds like a great idea!

As I side note, I told my family I'm doing all my Christmas gift shopping at Buc-ee's from now on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Sounds like a great idea!

As I side note, I told my family I'm doing all my Christmas gift shopping at Buc-ee's from now on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Now there you go!!! Last time at DW for Halloweenie I wore a Halloweenie Buc-cees tshirt and did I ever have people recognize- I almost thought I was a wannabe celebrity like the TTT's, LOL ... Like, OH Buc-cees, we love Buc-cees. I mean it's a whole different world in there, better than that low life (just kidding) LeTarJay.. It wouldn't fit the TTT's agenda to lower themselves at a Buc-cees. Back in East Tennessee where I'm from, the largest of them all is being built at Exit 407, Sevierville Exit.. that place will always be full with tourists & locals.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.