The Tim Tracker #97 Jenn Slipped and It Wasn’t On a Banana Peel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of @NanTeaDrew
We are still witnessing the slew of terribly edited Disney vlogs from their trip almost a month ago. Thanks for dragging it on Jen!
They are pissed they didn’t see Chip or get their miracle child a PB&J, such hard lives they live. I sure hope they can get a vacation soon after all the terrible events they had to go through!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Reposting these over here because they're too good (and by good I mean comically tragic):
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 8.59.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.55.59 PM.png

I think this stan has posted this same comment on different vlogs? 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 10.18.59 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I can't believe they didn't take J$ to the Boo Bash thing, he's at an ideal age.

Next year he wont be able to go either because there will be a new prop they have to look after. They should have been making the most of this year with the little lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Recap:

The BoJos claim to be a travel channel but don’t research or know basic facts about places they visit (like when they open or close).

The BoJos claim to be parents, but do anything they can to not spend time with their $on unless they can video exploit him.

End of Recap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Jenn, you think there are less food choices?! I don't remember the last vlog they did on the breakfast buffet.

I am a picky eater and even more so for breakfast, as I don't eat eggs, bacon (unless it is Turkey), sausage, pancakes. Basically all the typical breakfast food. BUT, there was so much stuff there I would eat, like bagels, tator tots (I know some places do call them barrels, but in normal US English it is not a common way to say tator tots. Not my fave way to have potatoes, but I will eat it), smoked salmon. FRUIT (which I did not see any of them eat and no, having spinach in a high calorie omelet counts as your veg for the day), and the pastries,

Speaking of food, Tim can't say chorizo correctly. Like others have said, he can't say most words correctly.

Jackson is SOOOOOO OVVVEEERR meeting characters. His stupid parents were more excited then he was. Even at 3 (I know he is not three yet, but he will be at the end of Nov) he seems to have learned to give his "parents" the reaction they are looking for (well most of the time). When looking at the hidden pumpkins at Downtown Disney he was so out of it to the point I think he did not even want to bother entertain his stupid duck parents. While it was a nice touch. It was nothing to get excited over.

The big thing I was pissed about was that they pawned the kid off on Lean and gave a boring update about laundry. Beating dead horse time, Spend time with YOUR KID at the pool. Esp. before the 2nd jackpot shows up and you forget about Jackson. Sorry that the kid gets in your way. It is called time management. You don't need a stanny to take care of your kid while you do laundry. One of you take Jackson to the pool. The other one goes to the laundry. Then go back to the pool. Wait the 30 minutes while it is washing. Go and throw it in the dryer or hang the stuff in the room. Then go back to the pool.

Why do they need to get a car hire? I realize they are staying at a Disney resort and they don't want to take people to their competitor like the non-property hotels will have shuttles to the parks in Orlando at least. In Las Vegas most hotels have car rentals in the hotel for guests who don't get a car (as LV is walkable and they have or had the double decker bus that goes up and down the strip) for the day trip to The Hoover Dam. I am not sure how much car hires cost, But would it be cheaper to rent a car for a day vs. paying a driver to take you to Universal and back?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So cheapass Tim didn't want to pay $9.99 for the map/prize for the Pumpkin Pursuit? He even went back to "check the map" to see which pumpkins they were missing. Another freebie tip from me Trackers: giving J$ the little sheet and having him put the stickers on when he found the pumpkins would have been so much fun for him. More fun than learning Chinese which means absolutely nothing to him. Even though Jenn couldn't keep her bleeping mouth shut, any time Tim said, do you know whose pumpkin that is, Jenn answered. This was the perfect age appropriate activity for him to do. It was $10. But you chose to be a cheap mother fucker?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The more an more time I spend doing things with my neice the more an more I get pissed off with them that they do NOTHING with J, these are the BEST years of his life an they won't have any memory's of doing anything because he's either napping or pawned off to the nanny, they are going wonder when he's 13 an has NO time for them where they want wrong

NOW is where you are going wrong, when your child wants absolutely nothing to do with you then look back these vlogs an realise that you went wrong right from the beginning with him, you had opportunity after opportunity to do such amazing things most parents can only dream about doing with their kids an you are wasting every single one of them, rather than take him about an enjoy things WITH him you'd rather he wasn't there so you can talk about all the stuff he would love

I just spent a few hours at a wonder world soft play area with my neice an we took her into the age 5 to 12 area because hers was honestly boring, we tried the age 2 to 5 first but she soon tired of that, I assume orlando would have somthing similer that they could easily spend a few hours at an just let the kid enjoy the time he has being a kid, but knowing Dim he would restrict him to his age limit then whine it was boring an not run about with him either then witch it was a waste of money cause J did nothing an his age area wasn't good enough 🙄

Reactions: 17
The more an more time I spend doing things with my neice the more an more I get pissed off with them that they do NOTHING with J, these are the BEST years of his life an they won't have any memory's of doing anything because he's either napping or pawned off to the nanny, they are going wonder when he's 13 an has NO time for them where they want wrong

NOW is where you are going wrong, when your child wants absolutely nothing to do with you then look back these vlogs an realise that you went wrong right from the beginning with him, you had opportunity after opportunity to do such amazing things most parents can only dream about doing with their kids an you are wasting every single one of them, rather than take him about an enjoy things WITH him you'd rather he wasn't there so you can talk about all the stuff he would love

I just spent a few hours at a wonder world soft play area with my neice an we took her into the age 5 to 12 area because hers was honestly boring, we tried the age 2 to 5 first but she soon tired of that, I assume orlando would have somthing similer that they could easily spend a few hours at an just let the kid enjoy the time he has being a kid, but knowing Dim he would restrict him to his age limit then whine it was boring an not run about with him either then witch it was a waste of money cause J did nothing an his age area wasn't good enough 🙄
We don't and will not have kids because we really value our free time and just never really really wanted children. We do have a niece as well and she lives up in Pittsburgh with my brother and sister in law. We used to live in Buffalo only about 3.5 hours away. Since we moved to Orlando, we have not seen them in almost 2 years and we are dying to get her down here to spoil the crap out of her. If she comes during one of Disney's overpriced events, you bet your ass we are taking her. Building a droid? Yes.. Building a lightsaber? Check!!

You know what we're not going to do?? Go to children's events and do child-centric activities without a child..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We don't and will not have kids because we really value our free time and just never really really wanted children. We do have a niece as well and she lives up in Pittsburgh with my brother and sister in law. We used to live in Buffalo only about 3.5 hours away. Since we moved to Orlando, we have not seen them in almost 2 years and we are dying to get her down here to spoil the crap out of her. If she comes during one of Disney's overpriced events, you bet your ass we are taking her. Building a droid? Yes.. Building a lightsaber? Check!!

You know what we're not going to do?? Go to children's events and do child-centric activities without a child..
Am much the same as you, really don't know if I want my own kids an certainly not having them till I know its what I want but that won't stop me from spoiling my neice an doing everything with her an I could never image going to anything that's for kids without her now, I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they are doing all these kid things without him, I'd feel guilty as hell if I done somthing that's for her without her an would need to make it up to her in a huge way even though she wouldn't even know I had done it in the first place

An really it's a aunt/uncles job to spoil them rotten 😉😅

Reactions: 13
I saw Dim at Halloween Horror Nights last night. He was stood right in front of me, but I didn’t notice because I was too busy watching the Pumpkin Lord.
He had all his gear so expect some repetitive content, that I won’t be watching 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they didn't take J$ to the Boo Bash thing, he's at an ideal age.

Next year he wont be able to go either because there will be a new prop they have to look after. They should have been making the most of this year with the little lad.
They won't let him do anything once prop 2 is born because it would not be fair to prop 2 to not go while Jackson can. No fun for Jackson ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I saw Dim at Halloween Horror Nights last night. He was stood right in front of me, but I didn’t notice because I was too busy watching the Pumpkin Lord.
He had all his gear so expect some repetitive content, that I won’t be watching 😁
It’s Oct 6th! They still have like 4 million days of California to go & by the time this goes up no one will give AF about it. They still have the stupid hurricane Halloween party to post.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Exactly. It's really sad for him. These are the last few months he's going to be an only child. Sure he's spoiled beyond belief, but that's largely just material.

They should really be giving him some of these more unique, seasonal experiences - across the country from their home, no less - making memories while it's still just the three of them. AND NO bleeping STANNY.

But they clearly only care about $$$, themselves, and squeezing in a wELL-dEsErvED DaTe NiGhT.

Because any other typical parent (exhibiting nurturing, healthy behavioral patterns) would NEVER leave their ideal-age toddler in the hotel room while they went giddily gallivanting around a largely kid-centric special event at a bleeping theme park. :rolleyes:

and @Quasimodo is right, the stans are bleeping TERRIFIED of pissing off their god and goddess and they KNOW it's fucked up that J. didn't go but they're too afraid to call them out on it, lest they be banned to Misfit Island with the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Exactly. It's really sad for him. These are the last few months he's going to be an only child. Sure he's spoiled beyond belief, but that's largely just material.
This. I suspect they grew up without a lot materially so when they hit the easy money jackpot they got confused (these are the village idiots after all) and thought buying Jackson things and taking him fancy places (even if all he did was nap in a room ) was giving him a charmed life. They will be the type of people who will throw it in his face when he is older…”we gave you everything you could have ever wanted! We took you all over! All our fans said how lucky you were and you are ungrateful!” They are completely missing the point of parenthood and you can see the consequence of that is showing up in Jackson’s development ( or lack of really). That kid is emotionally and socially stunted from their complete lack of connection and parenting. We all can see what a fucked up family they are…I used to say Jenn more than Tim but now I say equally. The Stan’s just see an easy life of not knowing what day it is, living on vacation, having someone take care of your kid and basically waddling through life care free. They aren’t smart enough to connect the dots that a life like that is not worth having. No pride, no skill, no true love or joy….just going through the motions like Groundhog Day…same thing day after day. they are really disgusting humans.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I think boodlenoodle is J4D. All the over the top compliments on editing and overuse of !!!!!!!! is her tell.
I thought so too but if you look at her comments history, it just sounds like a nutty woman.

(IIRC, she references her elderly parents at one point, and spells words sometimes with the u, e.g., honour, favour, etc. so I'm not sure if she's overseas or just spells like that bc she also references going to NFL games, again, IIRC)

Reactions: 9
Hey ginnzilla we don't want to see your greasy boobs cause you are truly ugly narcissist witch that you are who doesn't care about her unborn child and buddy one day you will reap what you sow gluttonous face pig

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.