Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I didn’t even notice the vampire for a full thirty seconds so disturbed was I by the gaping maw and double chin. Give the boy his own HHN house: Jenn nags in your ear through the speakers the whole time and Tim pops out at you screaming “concierge” every time you turn a corner.
You hear Ginn’s fake laughter on an endless loop in combination with “buddddyyyyyyy” and “ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy gooooooodnessssss!!!!”.
A blabbing toddler makes unintelligible sounds and finally starts repeating “8” in Chinese like a broken doll.

As you make your way through giant Pampers boxes that smell of mouse droppings, you find yourself having to wade through piles of discarded muppets and Disney and Harry Styles concert tshirts. But then it gets worse and you have to avoid being smothered by LP dresses billowing in your face.

You think you’re home free until you start stepping on legos from the stranger things model set and there’s half-empty bottles of “spicy” water threatening to spill over on you.

You hear a chainsaw near the light at the end of the tunnel and breathe a sigh of relief. The neighbor is here to get you out of this hellhole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #98: Great kob on the home gloggs!

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 8.46.14 PM.png

Boodle is the gift that keeps on giving. Like herpes!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

2020planner

VIP Member
Did you not accidentally fall into him and knock him over 😂

I would of....
Reminds me of last year when they put those stupid portraits up in the HHN Tribute Store, down that connecting hallway, and DH yelled loudly as we were going through - "Don't forget to flick off the Trackers, everyone!"

I about died laughing.

I present to you an oldie but goodie of DH doing just that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1665404507791.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So cheapass Tim didn't want to pay $9.99 for the map/prize for the Pumpkin Pursuit? He even went back to "check the map" to see which pumpkins they were missing. Another freebie tip from me Trackers: giving J$ the little sheet and having him put the stickers on when he found the pumpkins would have been so much fun for him. More fun than learning Chinese which means absolutely nothing to him. Even though Jenn couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut, any time Tim said, do you know whose pumpkin that is, Jenn answered. This was the perfect age appropriate activity for him to do. It was $10. But you chose to be a cheap mother fucker?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

HaroldTheWalrus

Hi Tim. When you’re doing a solo vlog and you refer to yourself as ‘we’, it makes us all anxious that Jenn is about to be unexpectedly featured in the video. Of course, nobody wants or deserves that. So, for the sake of everyone’s mental well-being, maybe it would be better to revert back to the more usual ‘I’?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I decided to use boodlenoodle’s name in vain, and post something snotty on Buena Park’s pirated Timmy video. I wonder if they delete comments like the trackers do.
695D38B6-3520-472C-B559-4B9EB75C27FF.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I can't believe they didn't take J$ to the Boo Bash thing, he's at an ideal age.

Next year he wont be able to go either because there will be a new prop they have to look after. They should have been making the most of this year with the little lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

U76

Chatty Member
There is NO reason for them to sit and wait for the laundry. All Disney laundry setups allow you to get a text when the loads are done. So obvious they DO NOT want to spend any more time with their own child than they have to. "Vacations" are for them, he is a prop when needed.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I think the topic of how far along she actually is will be a recurring topic until prop 2 is born. I stand by what I've said a few times before when this came up

The Tim Tracker #98: She's Just Fat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

esc2476

Chatty Member
Recap:

The BoJos claim to be a travel channel but don’t research or know basic facts about places they visit (like when they open or close).

The BoJos claim to be parents, but do anything they can to not spend time with their $on unless they can video exploit him.

End of Recap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Don’t worry, yOu gUyZ! Boodlenoodle is going to call Disney to complain that J¢ was lied to and didn’t get his Oogie Boogie. At least, that’s what I’m understanding from her latest post.
View attachment 1635348
At this point I’m now starting to think this noodle noodle is in fact one of us unwell and is trolling hard…. Come on boodlenoodle reveal yourself 🤣🤣

because the alternative is scary if that’s an actual Stan ……

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cavamom

Chatty Member
What a ridiculous waste of $ on merch. Jesus.
Tim bought a $36 tshirt that he right upfront says is crazy bc he hates the colors and the decal is off center.
Jen buys a sweatshirt. Oversized, she says, so it will fit when it’s cold this winter. It’s thisclose to being too tight across her belly rn.
They got matching shirts for J and the baby! Excellent idea! J’s is in his current size. The baby’s is an 18-24 month. No one hurt themselves doing the math on that one.
J also got a Halloween 2022 tshirt that’s too big now and will probably be too small next fall when it’s actually going to be Halloween 2023.
I just can’t with these two.

• Haha
  • Wow

SirHiss

Chatty Member
This guy is an idiot.

He shows his way too many carbs breakfast and says it was inexpensive at $16.52....multiply that by 4 you get that magical amount of $66.08, which apparently is a crazy expensive amout to spend on 4 people's breakfast. What the actual fuck!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
She said "I'm pregnant so I need to pee every 5 minutes!"

I mean the super frequent urination happens later in a pregnancy, but sure, considering you're 18 months that makes sense. Or it's diabetes knocking on your door.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33