The Tim Tracker #97 Jenn Slipped and It Wasn’t On a Banana Peel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn preaching about Disney…just.. no. She used the example of when someone is in front of you blocking your view of the parade, and how that takes away from your “core memory”, but we all remember her mean tweet about how she will always stand in front of your kid so she can have a better view. Snooze
you lose.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG with the "core memory" tit already!!!

Is this going to be her new overused phrase such as "in a minute" as in "we haven't been here in a minute" ?

Remember when she kept trotting that out all the time way back when?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hey ginnzilla the narcissist witch did you get your lips bigger cause it looks like you had injections doesn't make you look better still a greasy waddling whale that you are

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG with the "core memory" tit already!!!

Is this going to be her new overused phrase such as "in a minute" as in "we haven't been here in a minute" ?

Remember when she kept trotting that out all the time way back when?! 🤦‍♀️
"Oh my gawwwwwwwwwwd, you guyzzzzzzzzzzzz, haven't heard that in a minute. Went and triggered one of my core memories. Insert maniacal unprompted laughter here."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to shut up about the core memories. And they don’t just happen in theme parks and cruises. Try to do something other things with your kid that don’t involve forcing him onto rides and hugging characters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1651787

I'm going to tell my grandkids that this was Tim Tracker.
Dumb ass wanna be Dimmy probably thinks this looks bad ass and metal. Probably closer to what he would look like like now if he didn't have to keep up the whole "gee whillickers, golly gee" act. :sick:
As for the "Silver Fox", some mentioned before wondering how Jamie and dorky Dim could be related. I believe Jamie is the adopted one. Probably why Dim was so firmly against adoption as he had to grow up in his shadow, resenting him the whole time.
Dimmy may have made good money for a hot minute.
But Jamie appears to be self made with his own successful company while keeping his integrity and self respect. Happy and healthy with long term, secure financial plans. He even threw Dim a job for a bit.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.