The Tim Tracker #91 Jackson would have loved it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this was a disney thing then his ass would be there even if traffic was a cluster duck, anything he WANTS to do he will do it, so I don't know why he couldn't just have been honest an said that they just weren't fussed about it an weren't going, rather than mention crowds an leave it
Because when you live here, that's the first thing you think of when someone asks if you're going to see a launch.
I can't stand his ass, but I'm with him on this one. ;)

Reactions: 8
I’m going to give this one to Tim. From what I’ve been seeing people are in a panic about the extreme traffic it’s going to cause, and then a whole lot of people think it’s not even going to happen… so then you’re going to have a lot of very angry people with nowhere to go.

I only know anything about it because there’s been a panic in a cruise group I’m in from people who are supposed to set sail that day.
The launch seems to be scrubbed today.. You don't have to be close to see launches either. I just don't see Dim taking the miracle prop to any event at all..

On my way to work today there was a huge police presence nowhere near the launch. Apparently the VP was going to attend today and at some point they were going to close the 417 and I imagine the whole route to KSC.

Reactions: 3
The launch seems to be scrubbed today.. You don't have to be close to see launches either. I just don't see Dim taking the miracle prop to any event at all..
Facts!

the first time I visited Disney as a little kid we were supposed to see a launch but then it got scrubbed the night before (I think). I remember my parents being like, cool, Disney tomorrow then. It’s always funny to me because now there’s so much planning that usually goes into a day at Disney.

So they're in no major rush to get ready to welcome miracle child #2

Now.... Before jackpots arrival we had months of shopping for shite and baby clothes and baby books and a sealife theme nursery yet nothing for this little one 🤔 Hmmmmmm my money is definitely on a boy again and sure why bother because we've done all this before, there would be major buzz on getting a baby princess bedroom ready 👸

My money is on boy #2 and the whale beaching herself into a wheelchair in the very near future!

Reactions: 17
Facts!

the first time I visited Disney as a little kid we were supposed to see a launch but then it got scrubbed the night before (I think). I remember my parents being like, cool, Disney tomorrow then. It’s always funny to me because now there’s so much planning that usually goes into a day at Disney.
The firs time I saw a rocket go up was on the back patio of Coronado Springs resort! You can't get the noise and feel of a launch from there but its still cool to watch them go up!

Reactions: 7
I'll be surprised if the new baby's room is even half as nice as Jackson's nursery. They're just too lazy to put in the effort these days. They'll probably boot him from his room and stick him in the guest/storage/mice room instead, thus beginning a lifetime of J$ giving up his stuff for the new and improved Tracker prop.

Reactions: 18
Because when you live here, that's the first thing you think of when someone asks if you're going to see a launch.
I can't stand his ass, but I'm with him on this one. ;)
True but when your aren't a local an you just say crowds, you kindi leave it open to wonder well why is crowds a problem at a launch but not a problem when they go to parks or on a ship, he could have gave a better explanation, but then the slackers never are great at giving information on anything anyway 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be surprised if the new baby's room is even half as nice as Jackson's nursery. They're just too lazy to put in the effort these days. They'll probably boot him from his room and stick him in the guest/storage/mice room instead, thus beginning a lifetime of J$ giving up his stuff for the new and improved Tracker prop.
If it's a girl, I think they will go all out pink frilly pottery barn/lilly pulitzer stuff. If its a boy, they'll probably just stick him in the crap filled room and talk about what a disappointment he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because of the 5 hr. time difference, I bleeping missed their 'live.' I am so mad & angry, as I was going to absolutely 'roast' them.

Reactions: 6
Is she far enough along she would know what it is? Am not sure when you can find out but am wondering if the fact she doesn't seem to care as much this time means it might be a boy an she's pissed

From when they found out about J they went crazy with ordering stuff for the nursary to talking non stop about it an getting those baby vests gifted (or bought) for him an then started decorating the colours when they knew it was a boy, this time round it doesn't seem like they give af an its going be January before they even bother to order stuff an decorate a room

Is she far enough along she would know what it is? Am not sure when you can find out but am wondering if the fact she doesn't seem to care as much this time means it might be a boy an she's pissed

From when they found out about J they went crazy with ordering stuff for the nursary to talking non stop about it an getting those baby vests gifted (or bought) for him an then started decorating the colours when they knew it was a boy, this time round it doesn't seem like they give af an its going be January before they even bother to order stuff an decorate a room
If she did a certain blood test, she could have found out from that now. She insisted last night that they didn't know what it was and promised everyone that we'd all find out the same day that they day...because that's what happened with J$. Although I seem to remember a heavily produced (not by them) video that no way could have been turned around the same day.

She also kept referring to the baby as "he/him" and then when the people in the chat started freaking out she said she calls it "he" because J$ is a he. Which I don't completely understand that reasoning. I think she's calling it a "he" to prep her for the disappointment that it is a boy. If she even thinks it's a girl and it's a boy, she is going to be absolutely devastated.

Reactions: 11
...and the launch has been scrubbed.

That's why I watch from home. :ROFLMAO: (I can see it go up from my patio)

(even though it's cool to see in person right there)
I can see launches from my backyard too. That's one of my favorite things about Orlando. I have 2 friends who work on the SLS, so I was really excited for this launch, so boo.

Bonus content: We got to see a SpaceX launch while our cruise ship was leaving port back in April. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
IMG_20220502_174619_906.jpg

I'm considering going to HHN on opening night just to see the vloggers out. I was there opening night last year but missed seeing the Trackers and Jenn's drunken shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

This is what I think too 💯 💯 💯 💯

If this is a boy it'll be a huge disappointment compared to a girl, sad really but what more would we expect 🙄

Reactions: 6
I can see launches from my backyard too. That's one of my favorite things about Orlando. I have 2 friends who work on the SLS, so I was really excited for this launch, so boo.

Bonus content: We got to see a SpaceX launch while our cruise ship was leaving port back in April. One of the coolest things I've ever seen.
View attachment 1537115

I'm considering going to HHN on opening night just to see the vloggers out. I was there opening night last year but missed seeing the Trackers and Jenn's drunken shenanigans.
We have frequent fear with express. Funny enough its our 10th anniversary and my wife really wants to go opening day. I will not hold back on anyone that puts a camera anywhere near me. Thankfully these assholes can't record in the houses but the scare zones are super dark and people bump into people all the time there... Just sayin.

Reactions: 5

Friday at 12:47 p.m. is the next date / time, I hear! :love:

Reactions: 7
I wonder if J$ will get curtains in his room before he's turfed out for prop number 2

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my gosh when are we going to do our live show if J drops his nap?

Weekend nanny incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have frequent fear with express. Funny enough its our 10th anniversary and my wife really wants to go opening day. I will not hold back on anyone that puts a camera anywhere near me. Thankfully these assholes can't record in the houses but the scare zones are super dark and people bump into people all the time there... Just sayin.
Yeah, we have Frequent Fear passes too, just without express. My husband absolutely refuses to go opening night because of the crowds, but I don't mind them as much, especially if I'm alone and can just do whatever I want.

I'm curious what Tim will do this year without Jenn in tow for "Date Night!!". Going to go ahead and guess they've got a stay at one of the Universal resorts this weekend, definitely a nice suite so Jenn can relax with her 4th dinner while Tim rushes around HHN for 3 hours opening night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.