The Tim Tracker #91 Jackson would have loved it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim messing with his already stupid wife is pretty crappy of him. In their last vlog, the conversation went something like this:

Ginn: Some kid behind me thought Sebastian [from the little mermaid] was a lobster. But that's okay I thought he was a lobster too.
Dim: No, you knew he was a crab, but I convinced you he was actually a lobster and you second-guessed yourself
Ginn: Oh *fake laugh*

😬
That's not even funny in a 'ha, gotcha' way, Dim, like...thanks for getting me to doubt myself on something I thought I already knew by feeding me false information...cos? :confused: The mind of a Period Tracker works in mysterious ways. If at all.

Reactions: 9
Tim the Period Tracker™, is doing a poor job of tracking considering doctors keep changing her due date.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Love this title. The last Wish vlog my husband unprompted said where's Jackson at least 3 times because they were doing things he would enjoy....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love this title. The last Wish vlog my husband unprompted said where's Jackson at least 3 times because they were doing things he would enjoy....
Imagine if the Trackers "rehome" Jackson after wonder baby number two is born. It honestly wouldn't shock me since some family vlogger chick did that with an adopted child.

Reactions: 8
Thread title courtesy of @Lankylamb

Continue discussing the trackholes here ....
Thanks for all the votes you Unwell 3!

So with J$ being such a massive space fan and wanting to be an astronaut, do you think we'll see them at Kennedy Space Centre for the Artemis launch to the moon later?

Reactions: 19
I could not even get through this live. I kept on skipping over stuff as almost two hours of talking about HHN houses are boring as tit. I think they should have just made a home vlog about the houses and condensed the stuff down.

Honestly, I think the live was a cop out. She probably has not done editing The Wish stuff and wanted to still put something out there.

The whole nap thing at the beginning was stupid. I am being snarky, but I think Jackson is trying to tell them something and they are too stupid to listen to him or pick up body language from the kid.

Reactions: 13
isn’t the jenn does it/podcast room the same room they do their lives in? i’d been under the impression their home has four bedrooms - theirs, guest, jackson’s, and the live/jenn/podcast room. they move at such a glacial pace, they’ll never get one of those rooms converted to a nursery in time. i wouldn’t be surprised if they move jackson’s crib somewhere else and stick the new moneymaker in his room.

Reactions: 8
isn’t the jenn does it/podcast room the same room they do their lives in? i’d been under the impression their home has four bedrooms - theirs, guest, jackson’s, and the live/jenn/podcast room. they move at such a glacial pace, they’ll never get one of those rooms converted to a nursery in time. i wouldn’t be surprised if they move jackson’s crib somewhere else and stick the new moneymaker in his room.
Yes, when they are looking at the camera, they are basically looking at the wall with the makeup vanity that clearly gets used oh-so-much.

There are 4 bedrooms in the house and the guest room seems to be uninhabitable. When they were bitching and moaning about being stuck inside with covid, that is the project they should have started, instead of going to a GKTW event.

Speaking of GKTW--OT, but has anyone ever gone to DIS Con? My daughter really wants to meet Stacey from It's Time to Do the Must-Dos. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Thanks for all the votes you Unwell 3!

So with J$ being such a massive space fan and wanting to be an astronaut, do you think we'll see them at Kennedy Space Centre for the Artemis launch to the moon later?
This part I caught. Tim said he was not going to go because he was afraid of the crowd. Didn't give any context like Covid fear, parking, traffic etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is the most perfect title by far!! Two parents with no real jobs having a nanny that is supposed to be an educator, who is clearly not educating!!! The events that they attend, that are absolutely geared towards children J$ age is maddening.. The kid is a bleeping prop, and now there's another miracle prop on the way. I really hope its another boy only because they won't be able to monetize him as much as they would a girl..

Reactions: 21
This part I caught. Tim said he was not going to go because he was afraid of the crowd. Didn't give any context like Covid fear, parking, traffic etc.
LOL. I'd say these two are dumber than a pair of rocks, but I don't want to insult the rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he's scared of an outside crowd but perfectly fine being on ships with thousends an in closed parks 🙄🙄

As someone who genuinely does get huge anxiety with crowds, being outside is actually a ton better for me than being inside someplace or being in somthing that's closed like a park an only has the one entrance/exit, especially if it's a outside place I can sit down at as well

He didn't go because its more like
1 he can't be bothered with it
2 lazy witch will still be in bed an stans would wonder why she isn't there
3 J would be a CHILD you know maybe run about, babble to others, join in with other kids etc
4 it might actually show that J isn't the little space enthusiast they go on about him being

Reactions: 17
So he's scared of an outside crowd but perfectly fine being on ships with thousends an in closed parks 🙄🙄

As someone who genuinely does get huge anxiety with crowds, being outside is actually a ton better for me than being inside someplace or being in somthing that's closed like a park an only has the one entrance/exit, especially if it's a outside place I can sit down at as well

He didn't go because its more like
1 he can't be bothered with it
2 lazy witch will still be in bed an stans would wonder why she isn't there
3 J would be a CHILD you know maybe run about, babble to others, join in with other kids etc
4 it might actually show that J isn't the little space enthusiast they go on about him being
Get trapped in a car with Jackpot for an hour?!?!? Heavens no!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When he says crowds, it's not COVID.

It's parking and traffic. 100,000+ people. It becomes a clusterfuck.
There's lots of places to watch around the area (and you have to stake out your spot early), but if you board the bus specifically at KSC, you have to get there around 3:30 AM to start the process. And then if the launch gets cancelled, it's still a clusterfuck and you have to come back again. 🥴

Reactions: 12
I’m going to give this one to Tim. From what I’ve been seeing people are in a panic about the extreme traffic it’s going to cause, and then a whole lot of people think it’s not even going to happen… so then you’re going to have a lot of very angry people with nowhere to go.

I only know anything about it because there’s been a panic in a cruise group I’m in from people who are supposed to set sail that day.

Reactions: 7
I didn't even bother with the live. It just another excuse for Jenn to get out of editing the cruise videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
...and the launch has been scrubbed.

That's why I watch from home. :ROFLMAO: (I can see it go up from my patio)

(even though it's cool to see in person right there)

Reactions: 11
If this was a disney thing then his ass would be there even if traffic was a cluster duck, anything he WANTS to do he will do it, so I don't know why he couldn't just have been honest an said that they just weren't fussed about it an weren't going, rather than mention crowds an leave it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.