Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devilchild-03

Happy first day of HHN! It’s been a crazy night and someone I have run into many vloggers at the food and drink booths tonight. Saw Patrick (he’s such a sweetheart to us), the prince dev guy 😫🙄, super Enthused, theme park express, and of course of the worst of the vlogger circle: The Trackers. Gods above still as insufferable as last year. Saw them near the Transformer entrance standing in the middle of the street w/ people walking around them as Tim almost hit passerbys while jerking his camera around. Meanwhile her highness is on her phone and is jumping at every little thing. They went to some food booths. I already have some interesting convos I overheard but I’m on break and I have to get back. I’ll try to post tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Hippotracks

Jenn doesn’t want to hire an editor because then she would have to take care of her child. She’s duped Tim into thinking editing (the way she does it) is a full-time job and he is stupid enough to believe her.
She could be a mother and hire an editor, but she's decided to be an "editor" and hire a mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

mjm9

VIP Member
8A399051-DA24-480B-A9C3-8E2586D7A5CE.jpeg

How does it feel, Tim, that a channel not even one month old and is approaching 100K subscribers, gets invited to the UO HHN media event? While you have to purchase a $200+ RIP Tour ticket to pretend you are still relevant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

hcslacs

VIP Member
Another late night video today. All about walking around Universal showing the unopened mazes and food locations, etc. for HHN again. I didn’t watch it, because, boring, but I scanned and noticed “future Dim” showed up a couple times because Universal released the official map the day after his visit and he needed to make some corrections to his assumptions. Hahahahha. The Universal saboteur hard at work once again. 👿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

quietcandy

VIP Member
Tim spotted!

I'm waiting for HHN to start and I just saw him waving like royalty up in the RIP tour area.

20220902_174402.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Devilchild-03

So I had/saw the Trackers a couple of times last night. At one point they were near Transformers shooting something w/ their large camera. They were stopped in the middle of the road and several people shot them death glares. Jenn was on her phone, she didn’t seem to care about the event. She would look up panicked every time someone was near. Kind of weird that she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings considering she’s pregnant. Saw them again when they came to a booth in the New York area later that night. I was busy doing runs so I didn’t stick around long, but I heard Jenn saying something about how she didn’t care much about the event, she was here because “she wanted to prove her haters wrong” to some girl. They gave off the vibe they were more important than everyone around them. I’m sure most of know they spend a lot of time eating and every time I saw them they were near a food booth. Also the prince dev guy is such a pompous ass.

• Wow
Reactions: 37

Imbris

Chatty Member
They booked a hotel room for three nights - TWO rooms, so Lyn can be next door and J$ can come with them. Then...they spend the entire day at the park WITHOUT their kid and leave him with the nanny? "Jackson would have loved it" turned out to be a genius thread title.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Imbris

Chatty Member
Tim barely made it through an inflatable obstacle course meant for children. He doesn't run miles every morning. *Jenn laugh*

And yeah, was anyone shocked that J$ was freaked out when Jenn's "comforting" message was: "a stranger will be sleeping in your bed tonight, isn't that fun buddy?" No Jenn, that's a fucking creepy way to put it.

• Wow
  • Haha

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Can't imagine Universal would be happy with a vlogger promoting going to HHN while pregnant
Even more reason why they probably didn’t invite them once again.

Why someone who bawled like a 2 year old about not getting pregnant on the internet after what amounts to 1 attempt cycle, thinks going to an event where they recommend expectant mothers to NOT attend for the health and safety of mother and child AND blasts it all over the internet yet again, it makes me want to fucking punch her lights out.

If you cared that much about your second miracle child, you’d stay the fuck home, Jennifer.

• Haha

DearestMommy

For someone that had such a hard time getting pregnant(sarcasm) she sure doesn't take being pregnant seriously... There is absolutely no reason for her to be at the opening night of HHN.. When people say that some people shouldn't have kids they are absolutely talking about the Bojos

Forest

VIP Member
Jenn has a special kind of anxiety, it only happens when it’s something she doesn’t want to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So I had/saw the Trackers a couple of times last night. At one point they were near Transformers shooting something w/ their large camera. They were stopped in the middle of the road and several people shot them death glares. Jenn was on her phone, she didn’t seem to care about the event. She would look up panicked every time someone was near. Kind of weird that she wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings considering she’s pregnant. Saw them again when they came to a booth in the New York area later that night. I was busy doing runs so I didn’t stick around long, but I heard Jenn saying something about how she didn’t care much about the event, she was here because “she wanted to prove her haters wrong” to some girl. They gave off the vibe they were more important than everyone around them. I’m sure most of know they spend a lot of time eating and every time I saw them they were near a food booth. Also the prince dev guy is such a pompous ass.
I am sure she spends a good chunk of her waking hours on this board. Hi Jen!

Since you are probably reading this if you want to prove us wrong you can do the following:
1) Start eating portions that are recommended for someone in your condition so you don't develop gestational diabetes and cut the fish down so Number 2 won't be born with severe disabilities.
2) Appear less in videos if you don't want to be hated.
3) Parent your child. Do stuff with him. Don't throw him off on Lean. Don't use Lean as an emotional crutch.
4) Actually do some home improvement rather than go on five million vacations
5) Have a reality check and know that complaining about your seats at some crappy cruise dinner theater is not only a first world problem but a 1% problem
6) Take a shower
7) PARENT

• Haha
  • Heart

Commobore

VIP Member
The gifted confetti's honestly one of the saddest things I've ever seen. (Not the confetti itself, I've a streamer that fell on me during Wicked stapled to my brochure!) Next step up'll be Dim eating a cookie then scooping some crumbs into his palm to show Jackson everything he missed out on.

• Sad

Imbris

Chatty Member
Tracker stans are like: "Loved seeing the Tracker family last night! They're the reason we moved to Florida 5 years ago. We also pattern all our meals after them - we do Purple Carrot on weekdays and hamburgers at the parks whenever we go! When we heard they were trying for #2 we decided we'd do the same and guess what, we got pregnant right after Jenn! We're waiting to see the new Tracker baby's name so we can name our little buddy the same thing! Isn't that cute? Our oldest is Jackson's age. Wouldn't it be funny if we ran into the Trackers one day and secretly switched kids? Haha. Anyway, we're always on the lookout for homes for sale in their neighborhood. Would be neat to move next door and become besties. We could babysit their kids. We could hang out every night. We could see them through the windows. While they sleep."

• Haha
  • Sick