The Tim Tracker #91 Jackson would have loved it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going to pretend to be buddy-buddy with OA again this year so they can use OA's footage even though they basically barely hung out during MNSSHP?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they going to pretend to be buddy-buddy with OA again this year so they can use OA's footage even though they basically barely hung out during MNSSHP?
I love the idea of them asking for it again. The way it appears to me is that Kitra is kind of blah about them now and Peter is the "fan girl." I could be wrong, but it is the read I have. Jenn and Kitra seem like those women who say they are friends but really don't like each other. If this isn't true, I will just keep believing it because it is entertaining. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
LOL, is this one of us?
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 7.40.06 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 7.40.51 PM.png

What happened to Ginn's emotional support pineapple tumbler? It probably feels cast aside. Sorry pineapple tumbler. They must have like 50 tervis tumblers at this point.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.01.40 PM.png

Look at those sad little hairs on Dim's part trying to hang out for dear life but looking like stubbly pubes on his head.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.02.30 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It is so amusing hearing them talk about their home plans. So the nursery will be the same room they do lives in (or it will be J's room) and everything in the live room will be moved to their "OTHER" room that is full of stuff. Um, you mean the "guest room"? Or that "Jenn DUZ IT" makeup room with the podcast background in it? How many bleeping rooms of crap do these people have?

• Haha
Some stan wrote about them for a paper for their master's degree 😆🥴 Was it from the same private online scam university Stanny Lean attended? Was it for a master's in psychology that analyzed all their mental issues??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I love the idea of them asking for it again. The way it appears to me is that Kitra is kind of blah about them now and Peter is the "fan girl." I could be wrong, but it is the read I have. Jenn and Kitra seem like those women who say they are friends but really don't like each other. If this isn't true, I will just keep believing it because it is entertaining. 😂
I picked up on this a while ago. Peter was/is the “fan girl” and it seemed Kitra was more like “yea, yea, they are nice. Let’s move on”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Their sprinklers are broken - maybe they can ask their chainsaw neighbor next door to help them with that. ;)

Ginn said a grilled cheese sandwich on a glazed donut is soooooo delicious. That sounds bleeping disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Their sprinklers are broken - maybe they can ask their chainsaw neighbor next door to help them with that. ;)

Ginn said a grilled cheese sandwich on a glazed donut is soooooo delicious. That sounds bleeping disgusting.
How does...? Where does...? How does that even work? I wouldn't mind if it was basically a grilled cheese meets bagel but a sandwich ON a doughnut? Sounds like what them going at it'd look like. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Their tips for stans on bringing a toddler to the parks (that they never follow): bring lots of water (oh just like you and your one bottle of Dasani that J¢ doesn't even have access to?), bring shade, bring a hat. They both say they see so many kids who look miserable, with no hats and not enough sunscreen. HAVE THEY SEEN THEIR OWN CHILD and what he looks like in the parks? Wow.

I wonder how many cans of Liquid Death these two go through in an entire day. Like 56?
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.27.09 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's the ST house again. STILL not convinced you've seen it, Dim. ;)

Holy tit. Someone in the comments is recommending they include ads cos they 'deserve whatever revenue [they] get from that, put a lot of time and effort into organizing all this information to share with [their] viewers'. Mmmmm, leather.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is so amusing hearing them talk about their home plans. So the nursery will be the same room they do lives in (or it will be J's room) and everything in the live room will be moved to their "OTHER" room that is full of stuff. Um, you mean the "guest room"? Or that "Jenn DUZ IT" makeup room with the podcast background in it? How many bleeping rooms of crap do these people have?
Ginn kept saying they still have "awhile" to figure it out. I know we call you a whale Ginn and their gestation periods are 12-19 months, but you should be reminded you are a human being and you've got about 6 months and neither of you are good at keeping track of time (or periods), and it'll be March and you'll realize you haven't done tit to prepare. 🤦🏻‍♀️

What a duo. Ginn with her fake laughter double-chin and Dim with his "you stans are bleeping suckers" wink.
Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 8.38.25 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How many rooms are in their house? That's how many rooms filled with crap there are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ginn kept saying they still have "awhile" to figure it out. I know we call you a whale Ginn and their gestation periods are 12-19 months, but you should be reminded you are a human being and you've got about 6 months and neither of you are good at keeping track of time (or periods), and it'll be March and you'll realize you haven't done tit to prepare. 🤦🏻‍♀️

What a duo. Ginn with her fake laughter double-chin and Dim with his "you stans are bleeping suckers" wink.
View attachment 1536175
Or you know, when the baby arrives “early” sometime in early February at 9 lbs and fully developed. 🤫

Robbie perfectly encapsulates their Stans. The show wasn’t live by this point, bro. 🤦‍♀️ You are your Stans, Timmy…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Tim corrected Jenn on how to pronounce gochujang and he mispronounced it too! Tim always has to be "right" even though he is wrong 90% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jenn can’t stop looking at the comments for more than 5 seconds unless she’s yapping. It’s so annoying and distracting. She Completely tunes Tim out.
Jenn’s super snarky when responding about the ads during the live. She almost finished with a “it is what it is” but caught herself

Aaaaaand She finished with her redundant “thank you for showing up, even though we didn’t announce it” speech 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure I can listen to the whole live, but did I catch Jen basically implying she can't go into yhe houses, but can go in the scare zonea and possibly saying she will be in a wheelchair?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim corrected Jenn on how to pronounce gochujang and he mispronounced it too! Tim always has to be "right" even though he is wrong 90% of the time.
I've heard Jenn pronounce words RIGHT before and Dim swoops in to mansplain correct her looking like a right tit as he butchers it. Then Jenn second-guesses herself and goes with his version.

I know we meme about Gin calling him out for interrupting when it's actually her - 'quick, just to say!' - but the laughably incorrect correcting from Dim's one trait of his that REALLY grinds my gears.

Reactions: 13
Jenn can’t stop looking at the comments for more than 5 seconds unless she’s yapping. It’s so annoying and distracting. She Completely tunes Tim out.
Jenn’s super snarky when responding about the ads during the live. She almost finished with a “it is what it is” but caught herself

Aaaaaand She finished with her redundant “thank you for showing up, even though we didn’t announce it” speech 🙄🙄🙄
They're both terrible at listening to each other because again, they're not addressing their major attention deficit issues, but she was also totally not listening to him/tuning him out during their day at sea outro cause she was distracted by first Mickey then Minnie walking by. Every time she gets distracted, I feel like slapping her and yelling FOCUS witch.

I've heard Jenn pronounce words RIGHT before and Dim swoops in to mansplain correct her looking like a right tit as he butchers it. Then Jenn second-guesses herself and goes with his version.
Dim messing with his already stupid wife is pretty crappy of him. In their last vlog, the conversation went something like this:

Ginn: Some kid behind me thought Sebastian [from the little mermaid] was a lobster. But that's okay I thought he was a lobster too.
Dim: No, you knew he was a crab, but I convinced you he was actually a lobster and you second-guessed yourself
Ginn: Oh *fake laugh*

😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.