The Tim Tracker #91 Jackson would have loved it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim tracker #92 now it's time tim pays the price

Tim tracker 92 all that we can agree on is they shouldn't be parents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she’s always so confused by merch she doesn’t like. Someone is going to buy it.

Reactions: 9
It's like you say - drive-thru 5 Guys is what the poor pleb normies do, but room service at Universal? How many can boast that? A lot, actually. You're not the only ones staying there. But I'd bet even 95% of those never even use it.

ETA: it's hilarious watching their downfall from theme park pseudo-celebrities to having to buy their way back in to delude themselves into reliving their glory days.
There's only been one time I've done room service an they messed up mine but then we did get it free lol so can't complain too much

My mum took unwell so we decided to order it at the Disney Hotel, they took the order then totally forgot about it, so went along like almost 2 hours later to see what was happening an they admitted some ticket didn't get passed to the kitchen, turns out one of the I assume big managers were in an wasn't pleased about it so got my food an he refunded me every cent I had paid

I've always preferred just going out tbh, isn't that more of a "vacation" thing anyway, to go out for something to eat, you'd think those two that want to live on vacation mode would go out every time

Reactions: 5
As discussed many times before here, and also my opinion:
They likely stay in hotels because they are absolutely miserable in their own home, they always need to escape and feel they are "on vacation" because Jenn deserves it you know?, and because it makes them feel special to stay multiple nights in a hotel and overspend because they don't get media invites anymore.

The only part of that vlog that stood out to me (I was bored to tears and barely paid attention to most of it, though) was when Jenn said "I wish there was exclusive merch here..." in the store, and Tim tried to say there kind of was to appease her. They seem obsessed with "rare," "exclusive," "special" stuff. 🙄 Oh, and Tim ordered the chips with his burger and assumed they would be special or fancy homemade chips and they were "just Lays" in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. I love this symbolism - when you think you're boujie, and you just get some store-bought chips dumped in a bowl. 😂😂😂

Why can't they drive through 5 Guys or something and get his burger on the way to the hotel at dinner time? I don't understand why they order room service for a pizza and burger with chips. It's just so stupid.

Or else they could've stopped by Publix for chips & samiches from the deli for take out - pint of blueberries anyone? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching the Sapphire Falls tour… for how much better Endless Summer is than any Disney value resort Universal’s deluxes are that much worse than any Disney deluxe.
Sapphire Falls would be the equivalent of a moderate at Disney. The deluxe for Universal are Hard Rock, Portifino Bay, and Royal Pacific. I think you get a much better bang for your buck with the Universal hotels now. Disney has taken so many perks away while adding to the price

Reactions: 14
They spoke to J$ at the pool! W T ever loving F? So he’s with the Stanny and strangers are just coming up to him like he knows what’s going on. That poor child has zero concept that there are people watching videos he’s in. He has zero concept that he is in videos. He doesn’t even bleeping know what the internet is- yet they have conditioned him to be ok with strangers talking to him like they know him. This is so dangerous!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
They spoke to J$ at the pool! W T ever loving F? So he’s with the Stanny and strangers are just coming up to him like he knows what’s going on. That poor child has zero concept that there are people watching videos he’s in. He has zero concept that he is in videos. He doesn’t even bleeping know what the internet is- yet they have conditioned him to be ok with strangers talking to him like they know him. This is so dangerous!
It's disgusting IMO that a bunch of complete strangers are privy to his everyday life when he has no means of consenting to it being shared. He's gonna grow up with a bunch of forty, fifty year old stans remembering the time he shat himself on the brown rolly coasty and he's either gonna die of embarrassment or wonder if they're some estranged friend of the family. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
In my entire life I think I've had room service only a few times. The Trackers seem to get it about once a week. Is that normal? The idea of going on vacation and paying for a hotel room...and then eating room temperature food out of boxes next to the bed is not at all appealing to me.

Reactions: 11
How’s it going @Devilchild-03? Hopefully the Trackers and their ilk haven’t bothered you
I crashed last night and got up late, so sorry I didn’t answer sooner. It was busy this weekend with a lot of 3 am nights. Didn’t run into the Trackers after Friday, but my coworker who worked cashier at the booth did. Apparently Jenn was acting like a queen witch, while Tim drove her booth nuts arguing about what toppings came on the food and trying to get free samples. She works the Grammerly Park booths but she didn’t mention which one she was at and which plate exactly they bitched about.She said she was confused about what they wanted exactly and after a leader came to deal w them, she tuned them out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I crashed last night and got up late, so sorry I didn’t answer sooner. It was busy this weekend with a lot of 3 am nights. Didn’t run into the Trackers after Friday, but my coworker who worked cashier at the booth did. Apparently Jenn was acting like a queen witch, while Tim drove her booth nuts arguing about what toppings came on the food and trying to get free samples. She works the Grammerly Park booths but she didn’t mention which one she was at and which plate exactly they bitched about.She said she was confused about what they wanted exactly and after a leader came to deal w them, she tuned them out.
Honestly what absolute arseholes, am sure the last thing all you guys need is hassle at work because of entitled twats, it's no wonder universal want nothing to do with them when this is the bother they cost staff, working retail is hard enough

Honestly staff should be allowed to wear cameras an have all this tit reported an park bans given out

• Heart
Reactions: 15
>pays like $2K for a weekend stay when they live twenty minutes away
>demands free samples from overworked staff pulling 3am shifts

The Tracker Experience. Thank you for your service.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Sapphire Falls would be the equivalent of a moderate at Disney. The deluxe for Universal are Hard Rock, Portifino Bay, and Royal Pacific. I think you get a much better bang for your buck with the Universal hotels now. Disney has taken so many perks away while adding to the price
I thought it didn’t seem quite deluxe but just assumed they wouldn’t stay at a moderate, that’s my bad.

I agree with the bang for your buck. Dockside was so nice, and crazy affordable, especially with the AP discount. And we had an amazing time doing everything Potter, but all in all, we agree price is the only factor Universal beat Disney at for us. Price is a pretty huge factor for most though, unlike certain vloggers.

Reactions: 6
Love your reports. Thank your coworker for giving us the deets!

Reactions: 16
New thread time.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.