Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

airbusA330

VIP Member
Also probably why Tim stopped her from buying onesies. They already know its a girl and Jen would want to buy a bunch of girlie ones. But they have to keep acting like they dont know yet.
Dim probably bought a few girlie onesies for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A damn near 1am upload?

They are pathetic.View attachment 1497640
Probably thought they could sneak a late night upload to avoid criticism from the sick 3 or something 🤷‍♂️

My observations after that vlog.

Baby number 2 will be declared diabetic whilst still in the womb.

The place was saturated with Vloggers that evening for the opening of Not so Scary, but only Adam spent time with them, but in small increments.
So they must disliked by the lot of them, or they think other Vloggers are

Even Peter, I assume from Ordinary Adventures, saw them and run very fast!

Apart from wanted nothing but free food and snacks, why did they go? It was a nothing vlog.

Who was babysitting?

Last edited:

Imbris

Chatty Member
Disturbed by the 40 year old man excitedly shopping to dress up his toy Kermit the Frog.

"We're gonna go to the White Castle, cause I've never been to the White Castle before. I've never been to a White - I don't think - maybe I have. Either way, this is the first time going to the one in Florida." What's wrong Tim, worried you might not get your First White Castle Certificate so you're looking for a loophole? Where have I heard this before?

• Haha
  • Sick

TØP21

Jen; I like thin meats, I'm not a fan of thick meat.

My boyfriend in another room; that's why she married Tim then.

Floored 🤣🤣

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Than why is she constantly buying those ugly fuzzy jackets and fleece spirit jerseys.....she is an idiot
Them saying you have to live in like Antarctica to wear a fleece outfit, while they know damn well they will put out ANOTHER vlog like last year where they just HAD to go to the Columbia store to buy full-blown winter gear because it is FREEZING you guyzzz... 🥴💩

• Haha

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
I know I am late to the party, BUT reading some of those comments under their baby #2 announcement video is ridiculous. I am embarrassed for some of those people.

The ones that get me the most are the "remember how difficult it was for you to conceive". Nah - Jenn just didn't want a baby in her late 20's - so she acted like it couldn't happen. Do these stans REALLY think 2 non-assisted pregnancies just happened spontaneously?

Sure.

• Heart
  • Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
They just did the 2 nights at Contemporary Hotel

Vacation 47
🤦🏻‍♀️ How could I forget the extravaganza over a haircut!!! I added it to the list.

Still euphoric that Tim got DENIED the “My 1st Haircut” package. He was so certain that his 32 month old son could get this, that he didn’t consider for a second that Disney would shut him down flat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Stans of all these vloggers are strange and need some serious therapy. PMM vlog he met a couple who the guy dressed like him and the girl as his dog Gracie. I was looking at her eyes as she was so excited to meet PMM and I thought I am sorry but this girl just ain't right.

• Wow
  • Sick

SirHiss

Chatty Member
It's only August and I have spotted the scariest thing for Halloween already. WTF is she wearing and I am terrified of what the rest of it looks like.

Screenshot_20220812-192021_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Between the two of course. I have been witness to Nate being obnoxious in the parks and drinking up a storm at Jellyrolls while building can pyramids. He's definitely better than Dim but these vloggers as a whole need to just go away
Yep.

And there's the story about him at IoA with Veronica (when they were supposed to be apart already and Nate's crying into the camera about her). He was wearing his hat backwards to be unrecognized. Talked different. Acted different. Drank his beer but then acted like he spilled it and pushed ahead of everyone at the bar in Diagon Alley (can't remember the name) to get a 2nd beer for free.

Or the "sad, lonely Nate" thing he pulled at the Poly one year (2019? 2020?) where he was gifted DVC points to stay there by some family of stans and acted like he was all alone, setting up his whittle Christmas tree, and putting out his whittle cards... oh woe is me, sad little SINGLE Nate who was ditched by the only love of his life, Veronica, has no one at Christmas.

When an eagle-eyed Tattler caught Veronica's finger / shirt (had to quickly freeze the frame) pointing to where to place an ornament on the tree, and her "Merry Christmas from My Family to Yours" post on her FB page was taken with him inside the very Poly room that Nate acted like he was all alone at.

All to get stans' $$$ and do the oh, woe is me act, I'm just sad, lonely, jolly ol' Nate. When in reality, he was hanging out w/ Veronica often (even once at the Boardwalk eating pizza - you could see her in the reflection but, again, he acted like he was all alone).

ALL these vloggers are assholes and liars!

• Wow
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I don't mind her, but him? Creep of the highest degree!
OT-
Honestly, I really like Kitra. Not a stan, they are just vloggers like all the others, but I like her for multiple reasons that have nothing to do with just being at Disney parks filming.

She is admittedly an introvert and said previously she is very shy and had to learn how to get comfortable with that. She also has acknowledged and discussed putting on weight and how she saw herself in recent vlogs and was not happy about what she saw. It takes humility and guts to say those things, so I give her props for it. Jenn would never.

I don't know anything else about her (and Peter creeps me out for some reason most of the time) but she seems like a genuine person. I also think her video editing is really good. She could probably get a job as an editor anywhere because she has talent. She has real skills besides just stuffing in food in parks and throwing together some trash video of it...ahem. 😏

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
I don't think this person has ever been around 4/5 year olds except when they were that age themselves. If a 4/5 year old were talking the way J$ talks, I would be really concerned. Also, their friend needs to get their kid checked out.
View attachment 1501318
I wish the person who wrote that wasn’t able to talk. Who the hell talks like that? Little citizen?!?!? That’s so stupid. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the stans need to stop glorifying this kid. He’s not special. He’s just an average kid who has two colossal dumbasses as parents who decided to exploit him for $$$$$. He’s not the baby genius they make him out to be. Little citizen…so fucking stupid.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I stopped watching when I saw they were begging for money during their live streams. I guess they also have a pateron? Peter is already wealthy from his website. There is no need for them to be this greedy. The youtube revenue should be enough.
That also bothers me when people who are financially stable or well off actively take money from people less financially well off.

KismetNolie

Dim is just... extra dim in the new video. A whole monologue about how HE doesn't understand why Disney would put dalmation statues in the fire station if they don't do anything. Such a random hodge podge of completely useless comments from him in this one.

Spagoot

More insufferable Halloween gatekeeping from Tracker amid his decision that he’s a Big Halloween Guy now. You have no identity, Tim. You don’t even like Disney movies — liking Halloween annoyingly early doesn’t automatically earn you one. You idiots don’t even get Fall. Can’t wait to see you decorate your house in “vintage” (Target) Halloween decor like you said you would.

bhg469

Chatty Member
Dim is just... extra dim in the new video. A whole monologue about how HE doesn't understand why Disney would put dalmation statues in the fire station if they don't do anything. Such a random hodge podge of completely useless comments from him in this one.
He's barely younger than me and he's this fucking dense?!?! Failing upwards... Every fucking day...

• Haha
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
These were the pics I was referring to!
This was Villains Lair.
So what was she? Like only a few weeks pregnant then in early July?
(or is my timeline wrong?)

You don't show at 2-4 weeks, Jenn. That's just fat.

1660412672700.png

1660412771969.png

• Haha
  • Sick