Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
These MNSSHP are so funny to me because they make Adam look like just a regular middle aged guy hanging out with some drunken weirdos 😂 the rest of them all need to close their mouths and stop looking like bizarrro animation posters

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Just a 40-year-old guy shopping for outfits and accessories for the Kermit doll he bought the other day... "Kermit would like snowboarding, right?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 10.17.58 AM.png

He calls a pair of spatulas "squeegees" before he realizes they're spatulas. Try cooking more often, you might learn the names of kitchen tools Dim.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
A marathon?? Wow, congrats! That's motivation for me to get off my COVID recovering ass and get back into shape!
I’m going to be flat out honest. I did a 10k a week ago and it whooped my ass…so I do not know if I’ll finish a full marathon but I’m sure going to try. I did another 10k today (plus a little extra) and it was definitely easier and I did it a bit faster this time so fingers crossed I’ll feel good enough for the marathon. Honestly, Jenn is my motivation. She is so goddamn disgusting she makes me never want to sink to her level…

bten1989

VIP Member
The Slackers need to get their ad revenue up because J$ is going to be demanding A LOT more presents as the baby gets closer and closer to coming. The kid couldn't even watch his parents open a single birthday gift without needing one of his own... They're going to reap everything they've sewn shortly and we (the unwell 3 😂) are HERE FOR IT!

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim is so annoyed with J¢, he says it's almost time for his dinner (aka sticking him in front of a tablet to zone out to Bluey). Then he realizes it's only 3pm. 😆

J¢ drew a "sausage". He knows his sperm donor approves of phallic processed meat.
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.26.06 PM.png

No reason to tell him no… Jennbo is laughing hysterically while he acts atrocious.
I know the kid doesn't understand the meaning of "no" (but neither do his egg and sperm donors), but it does crack me up to see the consequences of their own inaction, like Ginn getting slapped in the face.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So far, this is the same video Adam uploaded but even more boring. The cadaver Dan jokes were so bad I could barely watch that part (again).

They are going into the trick-or-treat trails without masks, like inside Country Bear, then suddenly Jenn has the cloth mask on in the next shot. They are so ridiculous. They have a ton of tagged photos of them right next to tons of stans in the park. Not a mask in sight and standing shoulder to shoulder.

bhg469

Chatty Member
Another healthy meal for ThePeriodTracker. He still doesn't know how to just pack a tumbler filled with water from home for his quick trip instead of buying another bottled water again, but at least he remembered napkins this time!! A serious accomplishment!! The burger resembles him if he had two eyes that both opened fully.
View attachment 1489314

It can't be said enough, it is absolutely freaking bizarre how awkwardly he holds utensils. What the fuck is wrong with him? I hate the sound of utensils clacking against teeth and he did that too. He has his mouth wide open and still manages to hit his teeth. 🤢

Dim needs some Adderall.

It takes him a bazillion tries to finish his thought on the Tron coaster. He gets distracted by a plane and then says "my guess my guess my personal guess my guess" multiple times. Just SPIT IT OUT you turd.
View attachment 1489343
View attachment 1489344
That stupid chin.. looks like the old McDonald's moon man.

Attachments

• Haha

SirHiss

Chatty Member
They wasted no time getting a playlist ready to exploit prop 2.....but still can't be bothered to correct the spelling on the burger one.

Screenshot_20220813-212545_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
It’s interesting to me that this is the second or third video recently that he has asked whether the alcohol was cooked out of something. Obviously this should be obvious to him, and he has had alcohol in foods before (bourbon flavored desserts, wine sauce with steak, etc) and did not ask if they were alcoholic those times. I wonder if something happened with his sobriety that he is suddenly concerned with this.

• Wow

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
Also, I imagined during the castle show that she saw Kitra recording live on her phone to IG nearby and had to compete and pull people in to her IG by posting her stories immediately as it was going on showing the exact same things Kitra was recording. 😂
Jenn is totally PB&J (petty, bitter, jealous)

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn's probably disappointed she wasn't able to start a twitter fight with someone this time and make a dramatic announcement before waddling away.

Or she's too busy scrolling through jewelry websites for her next push present - she'll need a new ring soon once she's more swollen than a rotting dead whale on a beach that's about to explode.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
I just watched back the start of the live that @Southpaw33 referenced. LOVED the brief deer-in-the-headlights. :ROFLMAO:

And then she answers a stan and tells them that "Oh yeah, [they] told their family like waaaay before [they] announced in the video."

Isn't she only about 8 weeks? If that? When did she say she got pregnant? Early or mid June?

How much earlier did you friggin tell everyone to equal "waaaay before"? Two days after you had sex?!??!

I swear, with these imbeciles' choice of words always. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
He’s so obsessed with this stupid minivan. Relax you’re only gonna have two kids

• Haha

mjm9

VIP Member
He does definitely disclose things correctly.. He doesn't disclose drinking and driving though...
I was just pointing out that a channel with 170K subscribers got a partnership that a 884K subscriber channel couldn’t lock down cause their product (TTT) sucks.

PMM puts out a better product.

TTT has been resting on their laurels of the past and are circling the drain. They are the scum of YT for major hosting and sponsorships. Sure they get crumbs thrown their way every now and then. But even then Tim finds a way to give out misinformation and highlight himself rather than the venue.

• Sick