Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andiooop

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Pizza Eggs.

Pizza Eggs were gross as hell all least to my palate, but it was oddly enduring. That is back when they still did things relatable as a normal younger couple. Even when she stopped working and Tim still had a 9 to 5 gig, she still did stuff. It was more interesting than anything they do today.

Old TTT let’s save money by making pizza for breakfast interesting. New TTT we have a Nanny even though we work from home and set our own hours.
Hi all!

I am also from the pizza eggs and old house era and I really liked them for a while. I then stumbled upon the old threads on guru gossip one day and my mind was blown, and those are actually what led me to tattle since that site went to shit. Ihave lurked in and out of these threads over the years, especially when stuff happens.

I'm really sorry to anyone in this thread triggered by their infertility struggles. It really angered me for a while until someone I know who was about to start IVF, had appointments booked and had been told they wouldn't be able to do it on their own, then they suddenly got pregnant so I have thought well maybe miracles can happen with that regard so this and the new baby don't really bother me.

What does bother me is the performative activism around promoting the black owned businesses after getting caught out and their ridiculous spending. It's gotten way out of control everytime that staycation or vacation list pops up here I am in shock everytime. it's just so tone deaf when so many people are struggling financially from the pandemic or the rising cost of living.

I think now they are nothing like they used to be and the whole thing just seems fake and forced which has been mentioned on all the threads the whole fake nice act when they were getting gifted trips and stuff. I dunno there's just something so off about them.

Reactions: 23

Caligirl123

I’m a little late to the MNSSHP party:

#1 You’re biting into a piece of “moist” cake…not a bowling ball, you dramatic cunt

#2 I’m calling it now (and hope I’m right), she’s having a boy

#3 No one wants to see them busted titties and dirty-ass bra hanging out at MNSSHP (or anywhere else for that matter)
E39A5292-27CF-483A-804B-15347F7100C1.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
If she's waddling around holding the fat belly an talking about cravings then am going to assume she is MUCH further along than what she's telling us she is which wouldn't surprise me, I mean this is someone who doesn't know how time zones work an Xmas sneaks on her, an they do have a track record of lying so much they fk up the time lines of everything

What I don't get is why she would lie about how far she is (if she is lying) as we are going be able to tell when she fell pregnant when the baby is born an she won't be able to use the "premature" bs either because if baby pops out at 9lbs then it's clearly not premature, my cousin had 3 premature, one of them being almost 2 months an god was she like a tiny doll
My guess is because millions watched her guzzle champagne flights and drink multiple glasses of wine during and between meals on the cruises for Tim’s 40th and her Mother’s Day. Those cruises weren’t the only time in late spring/early summer she was boozing either.

Even the morons who fawn all over them would stop and realize she was boozing it up dangerously while pregnant if they admitted she got knocked up before June. Whether she knew then she was pregnant or not, they would lose a lot of viewers if they told us the truth about the timeline. Bottom line: you don’t drink like that if you’re actively trying to conceive. It’s dangerous.

What I can’t understand is why people excuse a woman who gets on the internet and turns on the alligator tears for NOT GETTING PREGNANT TWO WEEKS AFTER TRYING, continues to LIE about being infertile even AFTER admitting she was on BC pills for over a DECADE during the Time of The Great Infertile Ginn, THEN proceeds to document herself drinking heavily, eating every bad food she can get her grubby claw hands on, neglecting her current miracle child, ALL while supposedly trying to conceive a second miracle child at age 40 with no fertility drugs.

If she really is much farther along than 8 weeks (honestly I think she’s just fat and now it can be played off as pregnancy bump) I fully expect some concocted story of her having to go on bed rest, the baby is growing too rapidly so we are inducing a month early… I will put nothing past them.

• Sick

Loueylouay

VIP Member
The only bright side is she gave up on the sing-songy “I sound drunk but that’s just the total and utter delusional elation I get from not having to pretend to be a mom” narration after the country bears stuff. (Or at least I think she did, I kept swiping through all the redundant fireworks and parade footage thinking “JFC when will it end?”)

Weird how she can easily last 6 hours in the parks when she doesn’t have to give a shit about J¢ and can flash her rancid milk jugs. She’ll probably wear this same nightgown to HHN.

I wonder if they pay Stanny Leandsey more for having to stay in Ft Pampers until midnight? How exactly do labor laws work for privately hired nannies who also are personal assistants, chauffeurs, “educators”, emotional support humans and paid BFFs? Does exempt/non-exempt mean anything for a person in this situation? How do they even manage to pay the chick on time when they can’t even be bothered with property tax deadlines?
As far as I am concerned there must be something wrong with Stanny too, to do this weird job. 5 days a week but oh can you stay to midnight for our date nights. Who would do that if they were a full time educator....that's what a teenage babysitter does.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Ginn sits up straight when a stan says they look blurry. Uh, that's not how that works. Your posture doesn't affect the resolution. Then again, this is the same chick that said her wifi wasn't working while they were on a live show. 🙄

Dim is now the expert on baby showers. "Yeah of course you have a baby shower for every baby." 🙄
Prior to this live he is posting about the Gucci sweatshirt he wants, but they think they need another baby shower for stuff they need? What the fuck?

• Wow
  • Haha
Those videos were myself. Simple x-y-z edits speak louder than anything else.

PS. That channel I had made long ago, but never uploaded anything…it was something like “Fatasyne“…it was a total made up word (I think).
Low effort, quick 10 minute editing, but that is the point.
As you’ve seen, just pasting literally two cuts, and posting it at the Reddit fan club got me life banned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I don’t think these lying f-ers took had any fertility issues nor took that long to get pregnant. I think they actually delayed “trying” to make sure they could go on the Wish. They are money hungry manipulators.

• Heart

travesty

VIP Member
It really disgusts me that the MIL bashing tweet is still on her Twitter account even after they went on the Disney cruise together.

• Sad
  • Heart

scoker

Chatty Member
So.......if the new baby is brunette, will she dye her hair that color?
She’ll just do this. You guuuuuuysssss. My kids have both of my natural hair colors!!!! They are juuuust like me. Hahahahahaha. I had natural brown hair during my sandblasting days. I hope $2 grows up to sandblast jukeboxes just like her mom. Hahahahahaha. <crazy eyes that are the physical representation of exclamation points>
EE4BC166-9E8C-4464-AD5A-FB0EB9110D2C.jpeg

• Haha

JL7791

Just a reminder of the dislikes on the latest vlogs. The pregnancy announcement is over 5k!!! It also seems like sTaNs hate his Halloween content. Hahahaha. Amazing.

2022-08-13 00_48_11-(198) We're Pregnant Again! _ Telling Our Toddler He'll Be A Big Brother! ...png

2022-08-13 00_48_40-(198) At Disney's Magic Kingdom & Halloween Is Starting NOW! _ Pumpkins Ev...png

2022-08-13 00_49_11-(198) What's New at Universal Studios This Week! _ More HHN Speculation, N...png

• Wow
  • Heart

Commobore

VIP Member
The one that gets my brow raising the most is , well, the fact she goes to theme parks all the damn time. I can't imagine a worse place to be if you suffer as much as she claims: the crowds, sounds, smells, all the over-stimulation, the process of going in, waiting in line, etc. etc. Yet that apparently doesn't faze her whatsoever.

• Heart

arickroxy

I watched OA’s vlog to see the difference between their video and the Tracker’s. Jenn showed off her belly. 🤦‍♀️ That’s not from pregnancy yet! Is she just trying to fool people that she isn’t really “fat” or is she really that stupid/delusional that she has convinced herself she already has a big pregnancy bump?

82B42829-1414-493B-9B6A-D621DE00AA50.jpeg

Also, OA’s video quality shows a lot more, shall we say realism, than the Tracker camera, lol. Homegirl is looking rough.

B662EE3D-072B-4B0B-B238-B03053138395.jpeg

8F3AA92D-EF2A-4F32-8052-357C850CF25B.jpeg
4C49B939-1629-4C1C-A3EA-FC2DC1F94025.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I still don't understand how Ginn couldn't track her own periods cause it "made her nervous". I couldn't ignore my period even if I wanted to (although now I'm on BC that allows me to skip having cramps and periods which is the next best thing to convincing a doctor to take my damn unwanted uterus out).

Once you're at the age she is, you generally have an understanding of when you're ovulating and when the dam is going to burst, so to speak. What did she think her cramps were - really bad indigestion??

I think she's lying about her due date, and just showed us an older sonogram. My kids were 15 months apart, I was overweight and I showed around 12 weeks. She looked pregnant on the wish cruise and villian one
Nah, she just eats a shit ton and then either dresses in too-tight clothing or excessively baggy muumuus. She was drinking plenty of champs and wine on the *Fantasy cruise.

She also drank on their vacation to AMI which was in June.

Last edited:
  • Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
I cannot wait until J$ rebels against them on the sleep thing. They’re delusional to think they can keep this up. I don’t care how many machines and fans they might have running; at some point he’ll start arguing that it’s still very sunny out. It’s very sad that they leave him home for the night things. I hope at some point they HAVE TO take him to a night thing and he has a full on meltdown in front of people because they’ve conditioned him for the early bedtimes. And then they have to suffer the result of what THEY CAUSED. Karma is a bitch.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I wonder what registers in their mind when they go to MNSSHP and see tons of kids J.'s age having a grand ol' time.

Oh, bUT, ThEy'RE noT liKE JaCKsON, He NeeDs HiS sLeEp.

I'd imagine the excuses they'd make are about on par with their dumbfuck, nonsensical-at-this-point COVID "precautions." :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Webster101

Chatty Member
Dim is so annoyed with J¢, he says it's almost time for his dinner (aka sticking him in front of a tablet to zone out to Bluey). Then he realizes it's only 3pm. 😆

J¢ drew a "sausage". He knows his sperm donor approves of phallic processed meat.
View attachment 1498710

I know the kid doesn't understand the meaning of "no" (but neither do his egg and sperm donors), but it does crack me up to see the consequences of their own inaction, like Ginn getting slapped in the face.
Almost time for dinner & bedtime? - how long has been up from boot camp mandatory nap, 18 min? You can just tell he interferes with the TTT's.. sad, pathetic, pitiful and just NOT RIGHT nor FAIR to the toddler!

• Sad

MojoFilter

I love how Jenn’s pretending she’s friends with Adam the Woo in his video. I wonder how much she’ll put him in her video.

And there are more people dressing up like Nate than Tim, at one-fifth the subscribers. That’s gotta hurt.

• Haha
  • Sick