Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If they took J¢, Ginncubator wouldn't be able to be the center of attention with her tits hanging out (and she'd probably need to wear something more practical so she could bend over to pick him up or ask him nonsensical high-pitched sing-songy close-ended questions without everyone else around finding out what Victoria's secret is).

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jen237

Chatty Member
So new video yet. Not that I care, but it’s interesting how all those other and annoying vloggers can get their videos edited and uploaded in a timely manner, but not Jenbo. I know Jenn it’s sooo hard. Sleeping in and then having to edit for 12 hours and having to take care of a toddler who you do nothing for anyway. She really doesn’t give a shit does she?

hcslacs

VIP Member
Dim shows how, well, dim he is by saying the very explicit instructions are confusing. 🙄

Why did she name the video “cheese stroll”. Wouldn’t they get more views by calling it by the official name?

I know he has issues remembering napkins but maybe he should start bringing a hanky in his murse so he can wipe off his sweaty face before eating on camera. 🥵. I get that it’s hot there but he’s just “strolling”.

And of course she leaves in the parts where other guests recognize and yell at Dim. Because look Disney, he’s a celebrity and should have full media access.

Last edited:
  • Sick

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
WDWNT just announced all the HHN houses, scare zones and shows. There is also a ton of stuff that was put out overnight. If Timbo is on the cruise, he's missing out on wandering around Universal showing everything. They are seriously late for everything. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

mjm9

VIP Member
I quess he could us brother bandits blanket to keep warm while he waits.
That situation still has me salty.
A wonderful lady, Katie (and her husband, Andy), spent one year making the blanket for Bandit. It sits in the Bojo office for two years. Bandit dies. Then they open the pkg. a few months afterwards, 7/1/2020

segment start 52:29, the blanket at 53:12

To Tim it’s no big deal.
“IT’S JUST A BLANKET”, he says.
The kicker was that Tim credits some random lady they had just met at Disney Springs as being the giver!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

erry

VIP Member
Dr.: Jenn, how many bowel movements have you had this week?

Jenn: fake laughs, looks to Tim

Tim answers

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
Ol' Lynn is going to find herself outside with the boy in the near future. Jen will need to make sure that the new baby gets the required 15-20 hours of daily sleep with no disturbances. I just don't see the boy complying with that.

We always made sure we were in noisy active environments as much as we could while my wife was pregnant and sure enough, my boys sleep through any and everything.

I wonder if Lynn gets fired because she can't make herself lactate when Jen is "too tired" to be a mother.
And what's going to happen when Lyn gets married?

I'm not expecting her to get pregnant herself right away (who knows what her personal situation is or if her and her man even want children)... BUT will Lyn's husband ever see her OR will she be required to also work weekends :rolleyes: since Jenn said she now works M-F (likely another lie) and make Lyn go on more trips with the family of four to handle the two kids?

Will she be changing diapers for Child #2 while she "homeschools" Child #1?

I don't think Jenn realizes that she's actually got a pretty good routine right now - even if it solidifies the fact that she's an utter lazy ass.

Tim gets up with J., feeds him, plays with him, etc., and Jenn gets to sleep in for several hours (for absolutely no real reason, BTW). Lyn arrives and Jenn gets to flit around and leisurely sip water out of her her virtue signaling cup and "edit."

When that new baby arrives, all hell is going to break loose. The new baby will completely upend the routine that Jenn has easily slid into thanks to her ball-less husband and his enablement.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
That is why when you see they have 3K dislikes on a video, we joke that the 3 of us have 1000 emails each and dislike the video from each account.
And the 3 of us have multiple usernames here and we constantly talk to ourselves.

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
She looks like a fat, almost-40 year old wearing a ridiculous dress and too much makeup. Which is fine. It’s just funny is how hot she thinks she is.

• Haha

bhg469

Chatty Member
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.
He wants to be an insider so badly!! I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
The look of a woman who’s allegedly in a state of constant nausea 🤮. Why does she always look in pain as she inhales her food?

Who the hell smiles like this for a selfie? Dimmie practically dislocates his jaw 😂
That is the wide eyes of a man who realized ten seconds too late that the world will compare him to a droopy eyed, melty faced, snaggly toothed old bear. And yeah Dim, we see it. :sneaky:

• Haha

Commobore

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #89- My Name Is Jenn My Anxiety Only Affects Things Responsible Adults Are Expected To Do
It's funny cos the anxiety conveniently only kicks in when it's something she DOESN'T want to do. I appreciate it can manifest differently in others but mine can unexpectedly flare in something I WANT to do which can lead to a lot of last minute cancellations or discomfort.

• Heart

Webster101

Chatty Member
Ginn sits up straight when a stan says they look blurry. Uh, that's not how that works. Your posture doesn't affect the resolution. Then again, this is the same chick that said her wifi wasn't working while they were on a live show. 🙄

Dim is now the expert on baby showers. "Yeah of course you have a baby shower for every baby." 🙄
For 19.95 a month, ladies he'll keep up with your periods!

Who, within 2 mins of them waking up, makes their kid sing a song and then plays 20 questions rapid fire style? Come on little moneymaker!!!! We need some extra cash for J$ 2.0!!!!!
Dance chicken dance (turn the heat up underneath).. pathetic how they use that little guy.

• Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
She’s totally going to be that pregnant chick that holds her stomach fat early in the pregnancy and rubs it so EVERYONE around knows she’s pregnant instead of overweight. That’s not your baby kicking, it’s just trapped gas.
YES! This exactly.

I love how she's making [convenient] excuses now for her obvious weight gain as saying she's "already showing."

I'm sure @bakerbetty may have the pic somewhere but she wasn't "showing" 30+ days ago at Villains Lair (mere weeks after conception) where there's an OBVIOUS bloated gut sticking out of her too-tight dress. THAT is not showing, like you inferred. That's just friggin gas and piss-poor eating.

• Haha