The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and isn't it time to lose the nose ring? seriously, you are almost 40 years old and it looks awful.
She should at least switch to a stud or something. We all kept waiting for J$ to rip the ring out with his baby strength. Switching to a stud while dealing with a grabby child is the smarter thing to do. This is Jenn, though, so Jenn's gonna Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No reason to tell him no… Jennbo is laughing hysterically while he acts atrocious.
Been on business travel last week and this week, so trying to catch up yet again. I had to reply to this post. Jackprop is not cute nor precious nor sweet. Based on his actions posted on these threads, Jackprop is an absolute bratty kid that needs discipline in his life. The Trackholes are trying to act like the best parents and they have failed miserably at everything so far. #homemovies

Skimmed the outlet video. The White Castle part was basically a mukbang. I guess when they are at Disney, eating technically counts as trip information, but when you’re just eating 5 burgers in a parking lot, you’re a mukbanger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should at least switch to a stud or something. We all kept waiting for J$ to rip the ring out with his baby strength. Switching to a stud while dealing with a grabby child is the smarter thing to do. This is Jenn, though, so Jenn's gonna Jenn.
To my understanding the hoop keeps her from using her nose to root under her pen..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My first thread title suggestion: the tim tracker #89 Tum Tum pains, pregnancy gains, The period tracker is my name.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gross. This is from the Disney World Junkies Facebook group I am in. A lot of people commented "I love them!", but some people said "who?". I am wondering if their subscribers went up from people from this group.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Gross. This is from the Disney World Junkies Facebook group I am in. A lot of people commented "I love them!", but some people said "who?". I am wondering if their subscribers went up from people from this group.
I imagine jenn gagging and fumbling for some hand sanitizer after coming in contact with a commoner.

• Haha
Has anyone seen this? Popped up in my recommended. I watched because I thought it was actually exposing them for something, but all the guy does is praise them.

Based in Atlanta.......... Yeah, they can go to Disney ALL THE TIME while living in central Georgia.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she hasn’t switched it yet to the popular IG one that makes it look like you have a double piercing.
She’s always trying to look like she’s part of GenZ and not a geriatric millennial, like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Jenn should stick to darker colors. She looks way better here than in that orange garbage she likes to wear.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The horns say Maleficent but the rest of it shouts Ursula. Is she trying for a Disney villain mash-up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think this person has ever been around 4/5 year olds except when they were that age themselves. If a 4/5 year old were talking the way J$ talks, I would be really concerned. Also, their friend needs to get their kid checked out.
View attachment 1501318
When I read the comment section of their videos and see stuff like this, it honestly makes me think the average age of their crazy Stans is close 9 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should at least switch to a stud or something. We all kept waiting for J$ to rip the ring out with his baby strength.
Right??? He is the miracle golden child after all. Blessed with brains and brawn.

I hope you set those fools straight!

Reactions: 6
Junkies as in Frank’s group? Get yourself away from there, he’s a crook.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
WDWNT just announced all the HHN houses, scare zones and shows. There is also a ton of stuff that was put out overnight. If Timbo is on the cruise, he's missing out on wandering around Universal showing everything. They are seriously late for everything. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here you go degenerate you are going to need this soon you fat waddling pig
Oh, no.
The way she’s heading she’s gonna need one of these!
Either wide load (I know it’s meant for two people. But this is Jenn!) or she insists on being chauffeured.
75BE1B88-DDBC-4831-BB47-B1010E5604B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's waddling around holding the fat belly an talking about cravings then am going to assume she is MUCH further along than what she's telling us she is which wouldn't surprise me, I mean this is someone who doesn't know how time zones work an Xmas sneaks on her, an they do have a track record of lying so much they fk up the time lines of everything

What I don't get is why she would lie about how far she is (if she is lying) as we are going be able to tell when she fell pregnant when the baby is born an she won't be able to use the "premature" bs either because if baby pops out at 9lbs then it's clearly not premature, my cousin had 3 premature, one of them being almost 2 months an god was she like a tiny doll
My guess is because millions watched her guzzle champagne flights and drink multiple glasses of wine during and between meals on the cruises for Tim’s 40th and her Mother’s Day. Those cruises weren’t the only time in late spring/early summer she was boozing either.

Even the morons who fawn all over them would stop and realize she was boozing it up dangerously while pregnant if they admitted she got knocked up before June. Whether she knew then she was pregnant or not, they would lose a lot of viewers if they told us the truth about the timeline. Bottom line: you don’t drink like that if you’re actively trying to conceive. It’s dangerous.

What I can’t understand is why people excuse a woman who gets on the internet and turns on the alligator tears for NOT GETTING PREGNANT TWO WEEKS AFTER TRYING, continues to LIE about being infertile even AFTER admitting she was on BC pills for over a DECADE during the Time of The Great Infertile Ginn, THEN proceeds to document herself drinking heavily, eating every bad food she can get her grubby claw hands on, neglecting her current miracle child, ALL while supposedly trying to conceive a second miracle child at age 40 with no fertility drugs.

If she really is much farther along than 8 weeks (honestly I think she’s just fat and now it can be played off as pregnancy bump) I fully expect some concocted story of her having to go on bed rest, the baby is growing too rapidly so we are inducing a month early… I will put nothing past them.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
When I read the comment section of their videos and see stuff like this, it honestly makes me think the average age of their crazy Stans is close 9 years old.
They were likely tweens and teens who are now young adults with not a lot of life experience. That and a healthy dose of foreigners who probably started watching for travel info (or to make fun of the silly Americans?) and stuck around even though as many have said here they are no longer really a travel channel.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.