Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dillon21

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this? Popped up in my recommended. I watched because I thought it was actually exposing them for something, but all the guy does is praise them.

Based in Atlanta.......... Yeah, they can go to Disney ALL THE TIME while living in central Georgia.

Reactions: 5

gaga09

Stanny gave it away on her Instagram....you would think they would be pissed about that....then again they are ones that gave away who Stanny is
What did she say on Instagram? I have her on Facebook but she won’t add me on IG.

drums123

I basically let mine sleep when he wanted- no training was needed & at age 51 he still goes to bed early, so does his wife. Personally I think the little sweet guy gets in their way and disturbs their private time LOL .. so he's sent to bed really early after napping half a day,, Let him be a little boy!
Our son would wake 4-5 times a night and would only go back to sleep if we went in to rock him so we had to help him learn to fall back asleep on his own.

mjm9

VIP Member
Is this the “cheese crawl” that’s being discussed?
It’s at EPCOT’s Food and Wine Festival

293FD6C0-F690-4181-B189-B6ACF251A904.jpeg
89F3BFBC-40A4-4090-90E8-C6F95DB84A64.jpeg

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I think the initial spotting of vape pen on the windowsill (and I believe it was also on the table next to the couch once?) pre-dates the pirate costume.
I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I hate to say it, but I had to agree with Tim on that. I lived in NY for 5 years and black and white cookies were one of my favorite treats to buy. I got the b&w cookie the first time they offered it at Christmas and was actually really grossed out with how much lemon flavor it had. Some recipes will put lemon into the white frosting. But the cookies at Epcot had the lemon flavor in the cookie part. If you want a very good and accurate b&w cookie and you live in FL, then visit Moreno Bakery in Brandon FL!
I get my mate to send me over those black an white cookies from NY when she goes, we don't have anything like them here an I love them lol, but I didn't remember any lemon flavouring in them, still an amazing cookie through

• Heart

mjm9

VIP Member
...The training is no joke.
I tried to get into the RunDisney Princess run in February, but it sold out before I could complete my registration form. So annoyed.
Oh, I’m so disappointed for you!
I would have loved to have met up with you.
My daughter and I are running it.

Yes, all the events were sold out within 60 - 75 minutes of registration opening.

I don’t know which race you were interested in. But there are charity entries open. The runner raises money for a charity in exchange for a race entry.

I have never done this, so I can’t help you with the process. Sorry.

But if you do go this route make sure your charity of choice has a Princess race entry available and guaranteed to you when you reach your fundraising goal.

Last edited:

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I felt bad for J$ because I know he would’ve enjoyed the parade and the fireworks. What shitty parents that they can’t even have J$ skip his normal bedtime routine because they need to go out! What selfish pricks! 😡
dimmy and dumpster y'all are going to reap what you sow just letting you know that especially when they second one arrive

Reactions: 4

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
Sadly, I think Tim wears that shirt more than her....and she claims its her shirt! With the amount of times these two wear these same shirts, I'm surprised they don't have sweat stains and holes on them.
They probably don't get washed like they should.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.
They are the unwell the damm slobs

I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…
Sending healing prayers 🙏 to you

This is always the part about them that pisses me off the most - have they ever thanked their viewers for all the support over the years that allowed them to live their current life? Nannies, 50K concierge, having a full college fund for J, their home and car, etc. Do they only think they have those things because of their own doing and that they just deserve it? They seem to bitch and moan about everything, talk about how hard things are or how tough people are on them, but where's the gratitude to their subscribers and viewers? Every day they should sign off their vlogs thanking the viewers and lay off the "paying the price" shit which comes across as people owing them something for them putting out a video.

Oh no, Tim's ice cream started to melt. How will he cope!? 🙄
Always whinnying like a bitch and complaining 😭😂

Last edited:

BNL

Chatty Member
Oh, I’m so disappointed for you!
I would have loved to have met up with you.
My daughter and I are running it.

Yes, all the events were sold out within 60 - 75 minutes of registration opening.

I don’t know which race you were interested in. But there are charity entries open. The runner raises money for a charity in exchange for a race entry.

I have never done this, so I can’t help you with the process. Sorry.
The funny thing was I was planning to take my daughters too! It would have been our first RunDisney event and we were all so excited. I remember the race going on "sale" in June. I was actually in our hotel in Disney trying to register. I got in the queue on both my laptop and phone. It was right around the 60 minute mark. It let me register all of us, then I put in the credit card and then I got a sold out message. So pissed. It shouldn't have let me get that far. Ohhhhh...I am going to check that charity entry option (although...I am not sure I can do a half marathon. I was going to register for the 5 or 10 K.)

• Sad

Heidi27

Chatty Member
If she's waddling around holding the fat belly an talking about cravings then am going to assume she is MUCH further along than what she's telling us she is which wouldn't surprise me, I mean this is someone who doesn't know how time zones work an Xmas sneaks on her, an they do have a track record of lying so much they fk up the time lines of everything

What I don't get is why she would lie about how far she is (if she is lying) as we are going be able to tell when she fell pregnant when the baby is born an she won't be able to use the "premature" bs either because if baby pops out at 9lbs then it's clearly not premature, my cousin had 3 premature, one of them being almost 2 months an god was she like a tiny doll
Here you go degenerate you are going to need this soon you fat waddling pig

Attachments

jwee

I remember those days! I thought it was cool of them not to lambast their fans with ads like all the other channels. I had no idea they were putting them in now (I have YouTube Premium so I don't have to watch any ads ever).

I feel like OA is trying to distance themselves from the Trackers and made that comment purposely so people would see they aren't besties. And who can blame them?
the "ha" at the start is telling

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Also, I was just thinking about this… isn’t it standard that women can’t dye or bleach their hair while pregnant or in the early stages of pregnancy?
Ugh, I hate siding with Jenn or do anything to defend her, but they do have products to dye hair that are safe to use while pregnant. Let's hope she's using one of those.

Jen237

Chatty Member
Not only did he butcher the pronunciation of schinkennudeln, but he also didn't do much better with takoyaki. And what's with this new found desire to try seafood? First the shrimp the other day and now the takoyaki--with three different tastes from the sea no less. Does he just need to remind the viewers that seafood makes him gag and have the ensuing vomit taste in his mouth? I guess it's only fair, I get that same feeling whenever I see his wife. .Just stick to your meat and burnt cheese there Dim.
Yes!!And what the fuck is a “yearo” ( gyro) ??

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I love your optimism.

J$ does not get to see his extended family that often. No matter how Dejennerate tries to frame the narrative.

And I would think that the times they are together the adults don’t dare to touch or discipline J$ for his bratty behavior. Else they will suffer the wrath of Dejennerate!

I bet he doesn’t even know who Tim’s parents are. They are as familiar to him as Chris and Charmaine Pratt. All people he spent a week on board the DCL Fantasy with.

I guarantee that the grandparents weren’t allowed to spend time with J$. With the exception of the island tour vans where Jackson rode with them, Chris, Charmaine & Nanny. And T&J were solo in the other van.

This is sad. My grandkids know me and we make memories together. My son has never lived near me, so I tend to travel to wherever they live to visit. My DIL has always let me have one on one times with the kids. And I always insist that they have a date night when I am there.

As I have mentioned in the past, when each grandchild turns eight they get a solo trip to DL with me. This will be the final year, as the youngest turns eight in a few months. She has heard all the stories about her older sisters trips with me. Now it is her turn.

Possessions and material items come and go.
Memories will last a lifetime.
This is what I am trying to create with my grandkids.
I agree, he probably doesn't get to see extended family an honestly it's just sad especially when they aren't exactly miles away, I have a few friends in the states all talk about how family are all in different states an how they don't get to see them often because of the distance so when they get together they have huge holidays just so they can't spend time together, it's somthing that's strange to me since even though I've a family of over 100 we all stay within 10/20 mins of one another an as kids all the cousins practically went from house to house to stay over as well an we all took family holidays

They are going to really regret it when he grows up an asks why he didn't spend time with his extended family an sees that's its because they were just too selfish to allow that, an it is selfish, am sure his grandparents would love to spend time with their grandson an they deny that, I couldn't imagine just how hurt my grantparents would have been if they didn't get us over as kids even though my mums side there was 24 of us