Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BNL

Chatty Member
Sure, his park content is similar to Dim’s with the ride some rides, eat some food, etc. But at least to me he comes across as much more enjoyable. He seems like he’s having fun and happy to be there. It might all be an act for the camera but I’d much rather watch PMM than Dim if I had to choose between the two.
I agree 100 percent.

Reactions: 5

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Hope that comes super reinforced on the bottom cause its got a hell of a weight to carry around, would she even get her arse on the one seat anyway?

I'd attach that gif with homer saying "better get two seats for the twins" 😂
I'm going to look for it

Hope that comes super reinforced on the bottom cause its got a hell of a weight to carry around, would she even get her arse on the one seat anyway?

Here is jembo

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Here you go degenerate you are going to need this soon you fat waddling pig

• Haha

BNL

Chatty Member
OH. If you are mainly interested in the race (I “run” 😆 for the bling (medal) and race shirts) itself. And don’t care about not running in WDW.
Virtual races can be an option.
You pick the terrain and location of your race run.

My daughter and I did the Fairy Tale Challenge virtual this year, as we didn’t want to travel to Orlando. She actually did her race while on a cruise ship. And I did mine at a resort in San Diego.
We mostly wanted to do it mostly for the experience of running it together (and a girls trip!)
You both were in super fun places to do a virtual! though. I know my younger daughter mentioned the virtual option before. Gotta get the shirts!

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Nate is about the only one that I really watch regularly. I have been reflecting the past month on why him over any of the others. I really think it is simply because the others bother me more and drive me crazy. While I don't agree with his choices, and he is a goof, I can deal with watching him and not throwing things at my screen.

Or maybe it IS because I hear he is a 🐯 in bed 🤢 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Here is the fat lazy bitch when Timmy boy was trying to out which way to the tunnel

Attachments

• Haha

TheUnwell9000

As far as the vape pen goes, I'm trying to find the video and I can't. Maybe a month or so ago, Tim got a media kit from Legoland announcing the opening of their new pirate something or other. It wasn't a separate video, it was something he opened randomly in the middle of the living room with J$ and he didn't make a fuss about it like he should have in my opinion since Legoland sent it to him to promote their new attraction. The ride opening was set for beginning of November and Tim's reaction was that they weren't going to be in town for it. Or that's the impression I got. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is the spyglass that came in that kit. I just can't find it.

I do believe, without a doubt, those two were getting high AF all the time. I just don't think that's their vape pen.

My thoughts too. I vape and that doesn't look like a pen I have seen. I would without a doubt think Gin is getting high for her "anxiety" but she strikes me as an edibles person

TheUnwell9000

I don’t like defending them but we sleep trained our 2 year old and it was one of the best decisions we ever made. He was reliant on us rocking/singing him to sleep so we had to find another way to help him sleep on his own
We trained ours too. She was always a good sleeper but she hit a regression at 6ish months and it was needed to get back into it.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
And didn’t Universal give him the cold shoulder last Halloween and leave him and Jenn off the invite list? If it were me, I would either be running away from YouTube in shame with my tail tucked between my legs, or I would be trying my hardest to step up my game and trying my hardest to give out legit helpful information. That’s just me, though. We all know Tim can’t put much effort into anything, unless it’s deep throating a hot dog.
Hey dimmy you are late with the information

BNL

Chatty Member
This triggered THE LIST....
which I hadn’t seen in a while. And thought our new members would be interested in.
I thought this showed their ridiculous vacationing, so I had saved it.
(Apologies, I can’t remember who originated the list)
Corrections are appreciated.

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa

2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin

3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow

4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin

5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott

9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)

10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort

11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort

12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)

13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West

14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club

15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted

16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)

17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)

18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted

19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)

20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)

21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort

23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation

24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort

25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn

26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel

29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)

30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF

31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian

32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton

33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise

34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy (Roy O Disney Suite)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

That’s 46 vacations in 2 years!
I hate those fuckers. #jealous

Quick question- I am relatively new to the the Trackers thread so I don't know all of the older gossip. I keep seeing "unwell". Where did that come from? Are WE the unwell? Or are they? Thanks, and sorry for asking a "dumb" question.

2020planner

VIP Member
As far as the vape pen goes, I'm trying to find the video and I can't. Maybe a month or so ago, Tim got a media kit from Legoland announcing the opening of their new pirate something or other. It wasn't a separate video, it was something he opened randomly in the middle of the living room with J$ and he didn't make a fuss about it like he should have in my opinion since Legoland sent it to him to promote their new attraction. The ride opening was set for beginning of November and Tim's reaction was that they weren't going to be in town for it. Or that's the impression I got. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is the spyglass that came in that kit. I just can't find it.

I do believe, without a doubt, those two were getting high AF all the time. I just don't think that's their vape pen.
It might have been on their IG stories?

I think I know what you're referring to but I could SWEAR that I recall something that even pre-dates that too (as well as the Disney pirate costume thing mentioned yesterday).

It was on the table next to them in some video awhile back where they were acting all high during a couch recap.

And it looked kinda like a highlighter but I could have sworn folks on here identified it as a vape pen.

Does anyone remember that? I can't find the vlog that it's in (probably cuz there were so many where they were on the couch giddy and giggly)

EDIT: Ok, I see you found the pic of the spyglass.

I could still SWEAR there was something that pre-dates this.

BNL

Chatty Member
I’m going to be flat out honest. I did a 10k a week ago and it whooped my ass…so I do not know if I’ll finish a full marathon but I’m sure going to try. I did another 10k today (plus a little extra) and it was definitely easier and I did it a bit faster this time so fingers crossed I’ll feel good enough for the marathon. Honestly, Jenn is my motivation. She is so goddamn disgusting she makes me never want to sink to her level…
So exciting and super impressed! Congratulations on the marathon!!! (no, I am not Gin Tracker with those exclamation points!) The training is no joke.
I tried to get into the RunDisney Princess run in February, but it sold out before I could complete my registration form. So annoyed.

• Heart

bhg469

Chatty Member
Yep.

And there's the story about him at IoA with Veronica (when they were supposed to be apart already and Nate's crying into the camera about her). He was wearing his hat backwards to be unrecognized. Talked different. Acted different. Drank his beer but then acted like he spilled it and pushed ahead of everyone at the bar in Diagon Alley (can't remember the name) to get a 2nd beer for free.

Or the "sad, lonely Nate" thing he pulled at the Poly one year (2019? 2020?) where he was gifted DVC points to stay there by some family of stans and acted like he was all alone, setting up his whittle Christmas tree, and putting out his whittle cards... oh woe is me, sad little SINGLE Nate who was ditched by the only love of his life, Veronica, has no one at Christmas.

When an eagle-eyed Tattler caught Veronica's finger / shirt (had to quickly freeze the frame) pointing to where to place an ornament on the tree, and her "Merry Christmas from My Family to Yours" post on her FB page was taken with him inside the very Poly room that Nate acted like he was all alone at.

All to get stans' $$$ and do the oh, woe is me act, I'm just sad, lonely, jolly ol' Nate. When in reality, he was hanging out w/ Veronica often (even once at the Boardwalk eating pizza - you could see her in the reflection but, again, he acted like he was all alone).

ALL these vloggers are assholes and liars!
I have never seen him alone. He may go home alone but I'm not sure if he has roommates or anything.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
I've been away and out of the loop, so hopefully no one has yet suggested:

The Tim Tracker #89 Those poor children

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
When I read the comment section of their videos and see stuff like this, it honestly makes me think the average age of their crazy Stans is close 9 years old.
They were likely tweens and teens who are now young adults with not a lot of life experience. That and a healthy dose of foreigners who probably started watching for travel info (or to make fun of the silly Americans?) and stuck around even though as many have said here they are no longer really a travel channel.

DearestMommy

I watched OA’s vlog to see the difference between their video and the Tracker’s. Jenn showed off her belly. 🤦‍♀️ That’s not from pregnancy yet! Is she just trying to fool people that she isn’t really “fat” or is she really that stupid/delusional that she has convinced herself she already has a big pregnancy bump?

View attachment 1502098

Also, OA’s video quality shows a lot more, shall we say realism, than the Tracker camera, lol. Homegirl is looking rough.

View attachment 1502111
View attachment 1502113View attachment 1502114
Jenn looks so glassy eyed here... I'm not sure if it's a filter or what

erikaelvis

So I was on youtube earlier and the vlog in which Jackson was born popped up. I started watching it and it was Thanksgiving and they were having breakfast with Jim and Nicole. For me, if I am at a friend's house on a Holiday they are a good dang friend. I remember seeing a post that said perhaps they were no longer friends with Jim and Nicole. Does anyone have the tea on that? They seem so close. Also, while im at it what about peter and Kitra. Thanks. There are so many threads to go through.