Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JL7791

Cheese stroll is code for sex…with how little Jenn showers her secret tunnel is definitely filled with fromunda cheese 🧀

***I had to catch up on nearly 40 pages since Tuesday…you guys have been doing the “lords” work and keeping busy! We adopted a kitten (that makes number 4 added to our cat clan 🤣) and I’ve been trying to work my way up to be ready for a marathon on September 4th…it’s been busy
A marathon?? Wow, congrats! That's motivation for me to get off my COVID recovering ass and get back into shape!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

mjm9

VIP Member
We mostly wanted to do it mostly for the experience of running it together (and a girls trip!)
You both were in super fun places to do a virtual! though. I know my younger daughter mentioned the virtual option before. Gotta get the shirts!
FYI - the shirts in 2023
5K - Jasmine
10K - Belle
Half Marathon - Moana & Maui
Fairy Tale - Cinderella

if interested, virtual registration is still open.

Last edited:

Heidi70

I was going to try and watch some old videos to see if he always held his utensils so strangely. I only ended up FFing through a 2016 F&W Festival video because a little piece of my soul dies every time I watch one of their videos so I had to stop. But I got this screen grab.
Maybe dimwit did it on his own when using.the utensils

ERock11518

I thought it was funny she was so excited "we get to buy onsies again!!" and Tim is like oh no, we are holding off of that for now. lmao!
Why buy something they would need for the kid when he has to spend all his money on hot dogs?

Heidi27

Chatty Member
Yeah there was a leaked image of a tshit at least a week ago..

TheTimTracker Your home movies are useless, your information is useless... Just move aside and let better people do your job and give them credit instead of pretending you know anything.
Hey dimwits you and the whale of wife is useless that don't know a damm thing but know how to stuff hutdoz in his mouth and jembo nothing but greasy and doesn't shower everyday

Etj

I haven't watched them since last year, and I took a tattle break in jan. I just watched the last 4 videos. Man has their content gone down. Jen still passes me off. Tim looks depressed and the poor budy. What was with the Adam drama, atw or Adam his brother?

Commobore

VIP Member
Nice to see him driving while filming. :rolleyes:

Love that he says he's "scared" to go in there... in case he doesn't know the "right" way to order.

Did he forget that he filmed being at a White Castle back in 2016? With Adam the Woo and Jenn? On their roadtrip?

View attachment 1501140

Also, is this grease... sweat... random water pooling on his forehead? Why is it so shiny?!
He also literally looks like he has no teeth here. Like, at all.

View attachment 1501136
The inside of his mouth is hollow. God damn.

Commobore

VIP Member
She is a LIAR!
Being on birth control pills for over 10 years does not make you infertile by definition.
She made a active choice. That is perfectly fine.

But don’t go around telling people you are infertile!
Every time Dejennerate did she spat in the face and gave the finger to every woman who truly does struggle with infertility!
They didn't dispute that, though. Yous are literally making the same point: Ginn lied about being infertile, but having two non-assisted births is still something those with fertility issues can experience.

• Heart

hcslacs

VIP Member
I think the initial spotting of vape pen on the windowsill (and I believe it was also on the table next to the couch once?) pre-dates the pirate costume.
So which one do we think is the vaper? Quick, someone do a poll! I guess they could both be doing it. Does Dim still use chewing tobacco. I swear I remember seeing a can outline in the back pocket of his tight ass shorts before.

dingdangdong

Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
To be fair, I know someone lots of people would say isn’t a narcissist, and for sure is and has and does treat close family rather poorly, with outsiders none the wiser.

I didn’t mean the comment argumentatively, like I said, the idea as a whole is triggering for me.

• Heart

Dillon21

VIP Member
As far as the vape pen goes, I'm trying to find the video and I can't. Maybe a month or so ago, Tim got a media kit from Legoland announcing the opening of their new pirate something or other. It wasn't a separate video, it was something he opened randomly in the middle of the living room with J$ and he didn't make a fuss about it like he should have in my opinion since Legoland sent it to him to promote their new attraction. The ride opening was set for beginning of November and Tim's reaction was that they weren't going to be in town for it. Or that's the impression I got. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that is the spyglass that came in that kit. I just can't find it.

Why would a kid-centric park send a vape pen? Is Legoland trying to say that the parents/adults taking kids to Legoland need to vape to survive the day? Just seems like an odd thing to add in a media kit. Unless the medial kit was for something adult (like anything Halloween themed for adults) and not every adult vapes.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Also, I was just thinking about this… isn’t it standard that women can’t dye or bleach their hair while pregnant or in the early stages of pregnancy?
I think years ago it was a huge no no, especially when you were still in the early stages, but I think now hair dye has changed so much chemical wise that maybe it's OK, I've never died my hair before so I don't know if it's fine to use while pregnant, I do know my mate preferred the UK dyes so I'd need to send them over as I remember her saying she had to bleach her hair before colouring where as ours was a all in one type thing

Reactions: 3

WDWUO83

VIP Member
Also, I was just thinking about this… isn’t it standard that women can’t dye or bleach their hair while pregnant or in the early stages of pregnancy?
I still got my hair colored when I was pregnant. Not bleached though! My OB said it was absolutely fine.

Reactions: 3