Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notreallyherenow

I moved for Buffalo NY a year ago!! I go to the Columbia store a lot... For shorts and sweat wicking clothes!

Floridians in general are soft but Dim and Jenn are beyond pathetic! It's nowhere near as cold as they let on here, besides they are never out after dark! That's when it gets reasonably cold...
Don't get too comfy. Shit can change around here in a heartbeat. We haven't had a good snow in a couple years lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Galorious

VIP Member
It will cost more for another child.
But not as much as I thought.
Did a quick Google....
“So, how much does it cost to raise a kid? The average cost of raising a child born to a middle-income, married couple is approximately $267,000 (in 2021 dollars) over a period of 18 years — or more than $14,800 a year per child for a typical two-child household according to a U.S. News & World Report.”

On the flip side, Prop-sic-le is another tax deduction.

LOVE IT!! 😂
What a huge conspiracy the big two, Universal and Disney, have against the Oblivious Oaf, Tim!!🤪
But I'd imagine the average family pays 2 x childcare. When you already pay 1xStanny to do a full time job looking after 1 kid, adding another doesn't mean you pay 2xStanny. Well, they might but they don't NEED to. So whilst they probably still pay more than most to raise their kid, they don't need to be paying substantially more to raise a second.

Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy shit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.
Right?!! Imagine how bad that stick smells! Like putrid bacon 🤢

• Sick

Bellatrix221

My cousin was raised to be a good human & his wife ruined his relationship with his family. Of course he made that choice too, but it sure was hard to watch. She thinks my aunt & other family are white trash. She’s truly a horrible human.
Doug told us that Jennbo is the problem. I believe him. She is truly a bitch. Neither of them have friends. She has said shit about his mom on social media. All roads lead back to her:
I believe I remember who Doug is, however I missed this information, probably back in another thread before I joined, could you or anyone else who know tell me where he said she was the problem? I fully 100% believe him that she’s the problem!

erry

VIP Member
They did not post their MNSSHP video yesterday, and I think her husband’s name is Alan. I either really, really agree with Molly, or I think her take is the most annoying possible. There’s never any in the middle. I wish her success, but find most influencers insufferable, and that’s what she’s decided to be now.
For some reason, They posted a universal/Harry Potter vlog. Strange 🤷‍♀️
Yes her husbands name is Alan

Heidi27

Chatty Member
dimwit had the nerve to say the food smells well whale of a wife doesn't take showers but didn't complain about the tunnel cause it's dirty

• Haha

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I agree, my issue with the entire interaction is that he mentioned it on the live stream. I'm sure he gets interrupted a million times in the parks and it takes him 3 times as long to record something if stans keep coming up to them, it must be incredibly annoying. But don't complain about it to all the other stans. He can and should complain all he wants, off camera. Don't shit where you eat.
This is how degenerate is going to be In a few months 😂

Attachments

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Just got round to watching FREs new vid, love them an miss seeing all the vids but poor Charlie being used in that video 😅 he would probably be the first to slam them since he hates people exploiting kids

Snippysnips

VIP Member
But I'd imagine the average family pays 2 x childcare. When you already pay 1xStanny to do a full time job looking after 1 kid, adding another doesn't mean you pay 2xStanny. Well, they might but they don't NEED to. So whilst they probably still pay more than most to raise their kid, they don't need to be paying substantially more to raise a second.
That's if they are able to keep stanny nanny, if they are able to keep her then they might get away with not paying anymore because of the second kid, if they lose her which I assume will happen since they can't keep anyone then the second nanny might already take a higher rate because of two kids an especially because it will be a baby an toddler which is definitely way more work than two slightly older kids