Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
I don't mind Kitra, but Peter just rubs me the wrong way. The way he kept shoving the camera into Kitras face when she broke her ankle was absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 20

mjm9

VIP Member
Remember the hotel lunch thing last pregnancy where they tried to make out the hotel gave them gifts and stuff? Was that their baby shower?
Oh, you mean the Waldorf Astoria party?

Where they implied WA gave them presents?
As there were WA bags that contained clothes, still on hangers, with WalMart tags attached.

That party/baby shower?

As has been stated, they have no friends to throw them a baby shower. And no one to shoot pregnancy photos either.
As they kicked Nicole to the curb. And she did both for J$’s pregnancy.

🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe that will be more Nanny Lynn tasks.

• Haha
  • Wow

mjm9

VIP Member
I wonder if he even gets any discipline at family's houses? Like grandparents, aunts, uncles when he's there
I love your optimism.

J$ does not get to see his extended family that often. No matter how Dejennerate tries to frame the narrative.

And I would think that the times they are together the adults don’t dare to touch or discipline J$ for his bratty behavior. Else they will suffer the wrath of Dejennerate!

I bet he doesn’t even know who Tim’s parents are. They are as familiar to him as Chris and Charmaine Pratt. All people he spent a week on board the DCL Fantasy with.

I guarantee that the grandparents weren’t allowed to spend time with J$. With the exception of the island tour vans where Jackson rode with them, Chris, Charmaine & Nanny. And T&J were solo in the other van.

This is sad. My grandkids know me and we make memories together. My son has never lived near me, so I tend to travel to wherever they live to visit. My DIL has always let me have one on one times with the kids. And I always insist that they have a date night when I am there.

As I have mentioned in the past, when each grandchild turns eight they get a solo trip to DL with me. This will be the final year, as the youngest turns eight in a few months. She has heard all the stories about her older sisters trips with me. Now it is her turn.

Possessions and material items come and go.
Memories will last a lifetime.
This is what I am trying to create with my grandkids.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
She's a participation trophy at best. Or a print-at-home certificate designed on MS Paint.
Did someone say trophy?

12_400x.jpg

I actually saw this photo yesterday when searching something else hot dog related, and was remembering to keep it in my back pocket for later. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
During the hot dog session:

"I didn't think it was gonna have this big fat dog on it" -Jenn
(my husband thought she said dong for a sec 🤣)

"You know I like my thin meats. I'm not a fan of the thick meats." -Jenn

Last edited:
  • Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
It’s crazy how many tickets for that event last night went to just bloggers and live streamers. I wonder how many times you saw someone with a camera out vlogging last night.
Nate said the first night tickets were expensive.$160. Disney is catching on. Vloggers will pay that to get early vlogs out. Still think Disney should charge them a premium for making money off them and pissing off ordinary guests.

Ready for all Disney vloggers to magically disappear forever. 🙄🤢
View attachment 1495512
Ai think this is just another ill fitting dress. Her bra is showing. Ffs woman, use a safety pin. That's obscene.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn sits up straight when a stan says they look blurry. Uh, that's not how that works. Your posture doesn't affect the resolution. Then again, this is the same chick that said her wifi wasn't working while they were on a live show. 🙄

Dim is now the expert on baby showers. "Yeah of course you have a baby shower for every baby." 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

notasponsor

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the subreddit about how "hot" Jenn is? I accidentially found it and I'm horrified. That's literally where the unwell three are. They're excited Jenn is pregnant again because her chest will get bigger. :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This is totally off the trending topic but why the hell haven’t they updated their channel art?!

Seriously, it says a lot that they will shell out $20k on a vacation but not $150 on fivver to look even remotely professional. They know they’ve got stans that’ll watch no matter what so why bother?
There was speculation at one time here that if they took away the dogs and added a kid, they'd officially be a family channel and be more inclined to have to follow YouTube's family channel rules. It's the most logical reason to me.

I meant to copy the comment I saw the other day of someone saying only one of the dogs had died and how could they possibly remove a family member from their logo. So these stans really don't follow them all too well. Bandit died probably 2 years ago and Armani has been gone a long time now. But by that reasoning, does not adding J$ to the logo mean that he's not actually a part of their family? Maybe they'll change the logo and just add little moneymaker 2.0. That is, only if it's a girl.

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Well, that didn't take long for me to get grossed out. First thing he eats is the pork rind with pimento cheese and he shoves the massive rind in his mouth and crumbs fly everywhere because he doesn't chew with his mouth closed. :sick:

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "I wanted to update you on how my tum-tum feels after eating White Castle".

Tum-tum, dude? You're 40. Just call it your stomach or digestive system. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, we really don't need to know how your "tum-tum" feels.

• Haha
  • Sick

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
I wish the person who wrote that wasn’t able to talk. Who the hell talks like that? Little citizen?!?!? That’s so stupid. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the stans need to stop glorifying this kid. He’s not special. He’s just an average kid who has two colossal dumbasses as parents who decided to exploit him for $$$$$. He’s not the baby genius they make him out to be. Little citizen…so fucking stupid.
Even my friend Threepio couldn't translate what Jackson was saying during the live show

• Haha
  • Heart
Most all of the other vloggers have had their MNSSHP videos up for a while now. They are all just the same as each other. Dim and Gin make a guest appearance in ATW and we have hot dog eating from both of them to look forward to. 🤢 With her being out past midnight, I wonder if she’ll even be up by dinner time to start editing.
Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
WDWNT just announced all the HHN houses, scare zones and shows. There is also a ton of stuff that was put out overnight. If Timbo is on the cruise, he's missing out on wandering around Universal showing everything. They are seriously late for everything. 😂
So those darn Universal saboteurs waited for Timbo to be on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean before doing this? 🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I think they are struggling financially. First they can’t pay their taxes, the desperation of releasing vlogs, bemoaning they didn’t open a Patreon or take advantage of sponsorship. Yet they convince themselves they aren’t the problem and the only way the can gain numbers is to spend more money. Honestly I am concerned for their kids. I think within a year they won’t be able to afford where they live.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I'm enjoying this lady's side-eye and ATW's side eye at whatever the fuck Ginncubator is blabbing or fake laughing about:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.31.23 PM.png

The framing of Tim standing near the Hot Dog! Back away from the table Tim.

View attachment 1496901
And then the framing of her sagging tits in a too-tight bra about to handle her soggy "too thick" wiener...
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.33.17 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Etj

Im calling it they are going to have some kind of zoom/ live babyshower that they let their stans participate in. We all know they don't have true friends, and they are grifters.
It's all about getting more stuff to him, gift cards, money & etc.... he thrives on feeling we've earned this and screw everyone else.

not_interesting

Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
Don't let the Trackers see this: https://www.patreon.com/mammothclub
Almost 22k per month on Patreon.

• Wow
  • Sick