The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Stanny's life interferes with Ginncubator's pregnancy journey, she'll probably pressure Lyn to postpone her shower, or bachelorette or wedding.
You guyyZzzZZz, my baby is more important that your wedding! It must be rescheduled!

Reactions: 8
At least 3 of the 7 "Deadly Sins" is all wrapped up in a Jenbo. Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony.
Could this be a 2nd attempt at a thread title. #The Tim Tracker #88 "Jenbo= Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony."

Reactions: 5
At least 3 of the 7 "Deadly Sins" is all wrapped up in a Jenbo. Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony.
Could this be a 2nd attempt at a thread title. #The Tim Tracker #88 "Jenbo= Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony."
Oh she is them ALL

Sloth - sleep till noon (or later) and taking monorail to MK from Contemporary to then go back for a 2+ hour nap
Gluttony - shoving all manner of five+ meals in her mouth in a sitting
Covetousness - willing to exploit her child (children) for financial gain
Wrath - vicious attacks on anyone who questions her
Pride - loving her own image on camera over even her husband's (awkward) affection
Envy - how she constantly wants what others have (cuntcierge or bust)
Lust - the trickiest one, but how she truly gets off on the stan worship when she "shows off her bloated saggy tits"

Reactions: 13
Jprop.mommy did you eat the baby no baby inside my belly fake laugh can't stand.dumpster
$JProp only asks that question as she has consumed enough food at once in front of him to make him think shoving a whole baby in her mouth is rationale concern.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They must really be hurting for views if they are announcing this so early in the pregnancy. In the eyes of the medical community, she’s a geriatric patient - very high risk.

And his line of “he’s going to be the best big brother ever”. No. That child is used to being the center of the universe and has no idea how to interact with other kids or share. They think he’s going to be good with sharing his mommy and daddy? Kid is in for a rude awakening.

Reactions: 32
The tim tracker #88 when you just NEED that first disney haircut that you drop another kid for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jackdaughter -- just doesn't quite roll off the tongue. (And still not convinced Jackson is his first name).

Susan B Bojo -- the only female money related name I t could think of.

Ailink ThatDownBelow Bojo -- too clever for them.

Anna Maria Bojo --- Was prop 2 conceived on AMI?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was extremely foolish to announce this early unless she’s farther along but because of the drinking they have to pretend like she’s not as far along. I could not imagine announcing before 12 weeks but honestly I mean I knew I was right this time I knew she was pregnant there were too many signs but right now I’m kind of at a loss for words. I guess the only thing I can say is I guess the positive out of this is that the kid will have someone to play with so he won’t grow up alone so maybe he will eventually learn how to share and learn how to interact with other children.
Tim is absolutely going to use this as an excuse to get the Rivian he’s been wanting one for a while
The idea of a baby moon is freaking ridiculous
I do think that they are going to redo the other room in Aristocats and I do believe if it’s a girl Marie will be in her name somewhere might not be her first name but it’ll be there.
I only think that Jenn will play the post partum depression thing if she has another boy but I believe it’s a girl and they know it is
It is what it is let’s just hope for a healthy child for the child’s sake

Reactions: 21
No wonder ole Temmeh looks so drained, disheveled, pale, weak & etc....... she's been riding him like a mechanical bull.

Jackdaughter -- just doesn't quite roll off the tongue. (And still not convinced Jackson is his first name).

Susan B Bojo -- the only female money related name I t could think of.

Ailink ThatDownBelow Bojo -- too clever for them.

Anna Maria Bojo --- Was prop 2 conceived on AMI?
Concierge Entitled B.- to remind them of the most important words they have.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #88: I really don’t want to get a real job, so I’ll just go ahead and knock up this slob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.