The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m telling you guys. Jenn is a fantastic motivator

I literally put double or triple the effort in on my workouts when I see her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shall we do a 1 week sweepstake on the Views for the Miracle Child First Haircut? Winner gets a broken Target spice rack.

I'm going with 127,000 views after 1 week of upload. 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Shall we do a 1 week sweepstake on the Views for the Miracle Child First Haircut? Winner gets a broken Target spice rack.

Unfortunately I think it'll be their most viewed video since the Cruise Suite tour... their stans are just that sick in the head that they'll watch that poor boy get used for monetization over and over again. Not to mention (unfortunatleyt) all the creeps who will watch for their own perverted reasons.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately I think it'll be their most viewed video since the Cruise Suite tour... their stans are just that sick in the head that they'll watch that poor boy get used for monetization over and over again. Not to mention (unfortunatleyt) all the creeps who will watch for their own perverted reasons.
Seeing the size of the views will reveal the true size of the stans...as no casual viewer (non-creepy/scary adult) will go out of their way to watch a nearly 3-year old get a haircut.

Reactions: 16

I'm going to say 156k after 1 week. I'm also going to double down and say a majority of the comments will be the freaks saying OMG J$ is my son/nephew/cousin/boyfriend and that they have been dreaming about his moment for so long. Many, many comments will mention "actual tears"

And yes, the pervs will be doing disgusting things while watching a 2 1/2 year old get his haircut.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The type of stan who is REALLY excited to see the "amazing $JProp milestones"....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Now I know that is an AI-generated "auto transcript" but holy hell that is a lot of gibberish
And this is way I can never watch the lives and don’t understand how others do it. It’s just incoherent gibberish and talking over each other and going off on random tangents and changing the subject and bragging and inconsistencies and just utter stupidity.

Reactions: 9
I know. I just went to watch the segment that @Hippotracks referred to and I caught that too

... "we were staying concierge..."

Like, WTF does that matter to throw that in when you're talking about walking down a hallway? :rolleyes:
They probably think living in their community is "concierge" level, so they shouldn't have to listen to the neighbors doing yard work.

All those serfs in non-concierge living quarters should probably be used to and happy listening to lawn mowers and kids screaming on the regular. 🙄🙄

• Haha

I became fully vegan and lost over 30 lbs..im back down to a size 4 ...if i need any help watching what i eat, or cleaning the house i just put a TT on

• Heart
Which one?
Dream = 634K views
Fantasy = 258K views

I don’t think the HB video, which isn’t even posted as yet, will match even the Fantasy. Let alone the Dream.

The Dream was a novelty for a lot of people, cause not many people broadcast their stays in the Roy O Disney Suite.

The Fantasy was a “done that, been there” moment. With people watching to see how Tim and J♾️D screw up details.

Reactions: 11
I became fully vegan and lost over 30 lbs..im back down to a size 4 ...if i need any help watching what i eat, or cleaning the house i just put a TT on
Wow! That’s impressive, congratulations!! I don’t know if I could ever go fully vegan…maybe pescatarian?
My diet needs help but I’m kicking my ass working out. Like I said, when I see Jenn on the screen I hop on the treadmill or I pull out the dumbbells. She really is a freaking train wreck and how she doesn’t see it literally BAFFLES me.

today after watching her fat linebacker shoulders in her filthy bathrobe And her disgusting jawline I hopped onto the treadmill and did another 3.5 miles.

image.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I don’t know what she is shooting.
It’s small like a receipt, not the haircut certificate that HB gives out.
Look at the tiktok of Harrison’s experience.
That certificate is huge and frame able.

🤔 unless HB hands out small papers to hand out to whiny demanding parents to placate them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

eta: Knowing J♾️D the moment the HB doors opened a crack she probably barged in ruining any ceremonial protocols that Disney had planned to mark the reopening!
That’s why they claim J$ was the first!
Looks like J$ had it in his hand in the Insta shots.

I still don't understand that 'cosplay' line. They were literally going to the farmers market... so they were cosplaying as themselves? She thought it was so clever as she kept it in the 'vid' and laughed at her 'joke' afterward.
Dig at Nate being at ComicCon maybe? That's how I took it. They're JEaLoUs 😅

She can add Reverse-Psychology Life Coach to her resume! I hope Stanny Lyn doesn't feel competition in the lifestyle coach sector, or whatever she called herself in her online diary blog. Ginn definitely makes me feel so much better about myself in every aspect of my life. I feel smarter, I feel productive, I feel skinny and prettier and clean and matte.

They probably think living in their community is "concierge" level, so they shouldn't have to listen to the neighbors doing yard work.

All those serfs in non-concierge living quarters should probably be used to and happy listening to lawn mowers and kids screaming on the regular. 🙄🙄
Neighbor does yard work at 8pm when it's still bright out: "ugh what a freaking weirdo! our miracle child with his 267 white noise machines and melatonin-induced slumber might wake!"

Neighbor does yard work in the middle of the day to appease them: "ugh, what a freaking weirdo! it's so hot out and he's going to wake up our precious miracle child from his morning/noon/afternoon nap!"

• Haha
So been seeing the slackers on my recommendations after letting my neice watch the disney parades over an over again, she waves hello an bye bye to them all an screams minnie when she sees her 😂

But I did notice the one where it was titled we cos played as people going to the farmers market (or somthing like that) maybe it's just me but does anyone feel like they were taking a dig at people who go to these? I kindi felt like they were almost making it a joke like "oh haha look at us being common people going to a farmers market" again maybe it's me but I did feel like because they think themselves better than everyone then it's all a joke an a game to them to go to these kind of things

She can add Reverse-Psychology Life Coach to her resume! I hope Stanny Lyn doesn't feel competition in the lifestyle coach sector, or whatever she called herself in her online diary blog. Ginn definitely makes me feel so much better about myself in every aspect of my life. I feel smarter, I feel productive, I feel skinny and prettier and clean and matte.

Neighbor does yard work at 8pm when it's still bright out: "ugh what a freaking weirdo! our miracle child with his 267 white noise machines and melatonin-induced slumber might wake!"

Neighbor does yard work in the middle of the day to appease them: "ugh, what a freaking weirdo! it's so hot out and he's going to wake up our precious miracle child from his morning/noon/afternoon nap!"

Seriously 🤣🤣🤣

I almost hate giving her that credit that she motivates me…

but it’s not *real* motivation. It’s that kind of “holy tit I don’t ever want to see myself in a photo or look in the mirror and see Jenn’s body type”

so like you said it’s a reverse psychology of sorts. She isn’t motivational in an aspirational kind of way.

And this is way I can never watch the lives and don’t understand how others do it. It’s just incoherent gibberish and talking over each other and going off on random tangents and changing the subject and bragging and inconsistencies and just utter stupidity.
They should be renamed yankee in the south (no disrespect to those two but watching their videos is like the TTT's)

Reactions: 3
So been seeing the slackers on my recommendations after letting my neice watch the disney parades over an over again, she waves hello an bye bye to them all an screams minnie when she sees her 😂

But I did notice the one where it was titled we cos played as people going to the farmers market (or somthing like that) maybe it's just me but does anyone feel like they were taking a dig at people who go to these? I kindi felt like they were almost making it a joke like "oh haha look at us being common people going to a farmers market" again maybe it's me but I did feel like because they think themselves better than everyone then it's all a joke an a game to them to go to these kind of things
That's adorable!

I didn't understand the cosplaying title at all, but someone here mentioned that on Lyn's insta, she and her fiance went to Tampa Comic Con and cosplayed as Joyce and Hopper from Stranger Things. Maybe it was a passive aggressive thing towards her? Trouble in StannyVille? As far as I know, the Trackers haven't cosplayed before. They don't visit any of the "Cons" I don't believe. That's Adam The Woo's thing.

Reactions: 17

I think they've been frauds trying on different identities since at least when they started vlogging if not their whole lives. When you don't know who you are and you have no integrity or backbone or memory or brain cells and you live in a delusional bubble where you try to avoid all criticisms, reality, responsibilities and character growth, then everything just feels like pretend dress-up. They seriously are worse than aliens trying to figure out how regular humans function, with jobs and responsibilities and lifestyles that don't revolve around stuffing their faces with food and lighting money on fire.

Reactions: 11

And puhleezeeeeeeee don't fly all the way to Hawaii and complain about your room being toooooooooo close to the luau... and that was after they opened the sliding glass door- keep it closed your stupidnesses!! Heaven forbid they spend more than a few hours with their child, he does like going to sleep early-- bullshit that just isn't normal for a toddler..

And YES, they were taking a dig, making fun and looking down at the peasants!! They are so full of tit!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.