The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that bleeping voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world. View attachment 1463232

Tim's Insta.. Also noticed the comments are limited. They know they'll get back lash!
Where are Jackson’s MM ears?
Did he not get the “my first haircut” experience?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
so Wait, is the fairy whatever stylist showing the kid his new do and neither one of them are even paying attention?
I'm surprised they weren't so involved posting on IG and deleting comments that they didn't just turn around and walk out leaving the kid behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Holy tit this live. What a bleeping train wreck.

they are both, equally, such bleeping shallow and dry cunts.

• Heart
More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world.
I don’t know what she is shooting.
It’s small like a receipt, not the haircut certificate that HB gives out.
Look at the tiktok of Harrison’s experience.
That certificate is huge and frame able.

🤔 unless HB hands out small papers to hand out to whiny demanding parents to placate them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

eta: Knowing J♾️D the moment the HB doors opened a crack she probably barged in ruining any ceremonial protocols that Disney had planned to mark the reopening!
That’s why they claim J$ was the first!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
so Wait, is the fairy whatever stylist showing the kid his new do and neither one of them are even paying attention?
Nope they wew busy. Must have made the stylist do it again for the staged photos for Insta though.

Plus having seen the DDs singing etc, it's obvious Jenn dressed up in the hopes that Disney were filming and she'd finally be a Disney Princess. Nope Jenn you're still a mobile cesspit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It kind of pisses me off how they twist their 'firsts'.
A CM's baby was the first since they closed their doors in 2020, not J$. He was forced in as first for the reopening, I guess. But why lie about it? It can be disproved in real time. This is one of the major things people can't stand about you Bojos, this and your fake fishing for ignorance.

I wasn’t able to remember the timestamp but at one point they’re talking about who would play Jenn in a documentary and Jenn is trying to remember an actress from American horror story and she says “the one who wasn’t talented, the wife”

Truer words have never been uttered Jennifer

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't interrupt Jenn or you will be subject to eyerolls and passive aggressive behavior. Probably gets it much worse off camera. Starts at around 43:49 and goes for about 30 seconds on their Live show.

I've always wondered how much she had to squawk to get J$ a special extra 1/2 day hosted by the manager after their Galactic Starcruiser stay ended. I think the Manager offered that to shut someone up.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor little guy is just their prop. It’s never about him and what he’d like and his experiences at Disney, but THEM. We are there now and having a blast doing what MY CHILD WANTS. Already had some special cast member pixie dust making great memories for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1463768

So it is OK if their son yells in regular hallways but not in concierge hallways? Yeesh!
Now I know that is an AI-generated "auto transcript" but holy hell that is a lot of gibberish

I wasn’t able to remember the timestamp but at one point they’re talking about who would play Jenn in a documentary and Jenn is trying to remember an actress from American horror story and she says “the one who wasn’t talented, the wife”

Truer words have never been uttered Jennifer
Did they really use the term "documentary" for casting for themselves (I refuse to watch their LIVES as I want to remain sane)? Do they not know the difference between a documentary and a biography? And the on-going documentary they have been recording for the last 15 years is a pretty clear self-indictment of who they REALLY are and look like.

EDIT: and by "refuse to watch their LIVES", I now mean both their LIVE Shows and their lives that they put out in video form....I gave up on even hate watching them. I'm glad to have this board and the brave souls that still watch to learn of the continuing death spiral. Thank you ALL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1463768

So it is OK if their son yells in regular hallways but not in concierge hallways? Yeesh!
I know. I just went to watch the segment that @Hippotracks referred to and I caught that too

... "we were staying concierge..."

Like, WTF does that matter to throw that in when you're talking about walking down a hallway? :rolleyes:

I also love how she - once again - tells Tim off for "interrupting" her too. Something she does ALL. THE. TIME. to him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that bleeping voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world. View attachment 1463232

Tim's Insta.. Also noticed the comments are limited. They know they'll get back lash!
Hahaha. I’ve been posting all over how IG that Harrison was the first customer according to Disney parks

Ugh. They are absolutely ridiculous. I'm not apologizing. They are entitled assholes and I'm sure they are manipulating the story to make them seem more important than they actually are.

BTW--I'm not at all a jealous hater, Jenn. Both of my children had their actual first haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop, so I've been there, done that and didn't publish my kids' faces all over the internet for the world to seem them.
Look at Disney parks video. Other kids in The chairs not just jackpot

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nope they wew busy. Must have made the stylist do it again for the staged photos for Insta though.

Plus having seen the DDs singing etc, it's obvious Jenn dressed up in the hopes that Disney were filming and she'd finally be a Disney Princess. Nope Jenn you're still a mobile cesspit.
Jenn you are still a fat lazy greasy slob that can't be a a parent to.the miracle child

Reactions: 12
If you have Instagram, go follow an account called unwell 3. Not sure if they’re from here but they need more followers.

Also, Stanny Lynn was in Tampa over the weekend at a con event dressed as Hopper and Joyce from stranger things with her fiancé.
Was Gins 'Cosplay as Farmers Market people' a dig as Stanny Lyndsey cos playing at comic con? Also Adam the Woo did a video from there. I wonder if he met Stanny Lyndsey

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I still don't understand that 'cosplay' line. They were literally going to the farmers market... so they were cosplaying as themselves? She thought it was so clever as she kept it in the 'vid' and laughed at her 'joke' afterward.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I still don't understand that 'cosplay' line. They were literally going to the farmers market... so they were cosplaying as themselves? She thought it was so clever as she kept it in the 'vid' and laughed at her 'joke' afterward.
Again revealing that they are nothing but characters in their own lives....have no idea who they really are so it's all cosplay to them every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.