The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday’s #homemovie video has 35K views.
Did not watch it, but read the description.

Is it true that as the COVID virus weakens in your system the test result line gets lighter?
Ok. So in my case, yes, the lines got fainter at the END. During the time I was sick and first tested, the line was instantly dark and immediate (didn't need to wait even more than 10 seconds). I think as you let go of most of the virus, it can be more faint but I don't think there is any real pattern that is official. Tim and Jenn are so annoying with their "it's almost gone guys!" crap. And this new variant can reinfect right away, so they should just suck it up and have Tim REST, eat better, and boost his system before running out to the parks to shove food in their mouths for views.

Reactions: 12
Yeah they (and anyone else) who uses home tests to say they’re either “very” negative or positive makes my eye twitch. You’re either plain negative or positive, and unless you’re swabbing your nose the exact same way in the same exact location, it would be silly to gauge how infectious you are based on the line strength. The lines aren’t like a Rorschach blot test to interpret as each person feels like doing to fit their narrative. 😆

A PCR test is what these idiots need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You know what irritates me about Tim’s while “when everyone was off from work during Covid” thing? He literally takes nothing but his own experience into account. Some people were laid off and suddenly couldn’t feed their bleeping families. Some people had to transition to working from home full time. Some of us were nurses in maximum security jails during a deadly pandemic and civil rights movement while homeschooling a kindergartener.

And you, Tim, just got some time off work in your giant home, not worrying about paying bills or bringing home a virus that could kill your family.

TL:DR- duck off, Tim.
I guess TimSuperSpreader forgot about the whole “time to help” phase of their channel last year. Didn‘t they sit around during a vlog and pine long and hard about people being laid off and living in motels?? My how quickly the Trackholes forget what they vlogged about. Pisses me off to the Nth degree. We had to continue working from home and actually had to travel during COVID. Not sit at home “off work” like he just had to do. #homemovies

Reactions: 19
I guess TimSuperSpreader forgot about the whole “time to help” phase of their channel last year. Didn‘t they sit around during a vlog and pine long and hard about people being laid off and living in motels?? My how quickly the Trackholes forget what they vlogged about. Pisses me off to the Nth degree. We had to continue working from home and actually had to travel during COVID. Not sit at home “off work” like he just had to do. #homemovies
Yes but remember Ginn also said it wasn't her job to support small businesses during the pandemic.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Rorschach test. 🤣🤣🤣 That is exactly what they seem to be doing! I wouldn't put it past him to just lightly tap the swab next to his nostril the last time (you are supposed to go around for a specific length of time and number of times in each) and call it a day. 🙄 There are factors that make the test unreliable like getting the swab dirty, not filling enough or too much solution in the tube, not squeezing the swab with the tube when it is inside, not rotating the swab tip enough times, and not dropping 3 drops into the test kit.
Bingo!

Home tests are a guide line. And if necessary should be verified by a PCR test at your local CVS or the like facility.

I wouldn’t put it past Tim to have a previous negative test result stick to be featured in his “I don’t have it anymore” video so he can do the media events again (please have the sense to stay away from GKTW!) even though he still has COVID. #SuperSpreaderTim

And yes. Tim is a selfish prick who doesn’t care about anyone else but himself!

Reactions: 14
The Main Street Mouse just posted from the GKTW media event. I hope someone calls him out on his bullshit if he's there.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The Main Street Mouse just posted from the GKTW media event. I hope someone calls him out on his bullshit if he's there.
It'll be doubly fucked up for Dim to show up especially since a lot of GKTW guests are young kids with awful medical issues and can be highly likely to be immunocompromised.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Still laughing at 40 year old Tim telling a 16 year old on Reddit that he was caught showing his true colors. What a baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The ONLY reason they are caught in these lies is because they kept saying it was Sunday! Sunday! when it was actually Saturday during the announcement vlog. It was WAY too obvious they wanted to push the timeline up for some reason- probably to prevent backlash from being with a family with two kids the day before.

Reactions: 13
Speaking of GKTW is spokesmayne still a thing? I remember he was accused of being some kind of groomer and he was always affiliated with GKTW events.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mask on or Mask off?
I don't care which. I don't care if he did "test negative". Or isolate for a whole 6-7-8 days. We all know his grubby hands will be touching absolutely everything so he can show it in the camera. So many immuno-compromised children around there...he is an absolute, selfish, dick nozzle. Oh yes, let's possibly put kids at risk to put out a video and earn some $$. Karma is an absolute witch Tim, and soon enough she'll come for you!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is probably at the top of the list of crappy things they have done. I would only disagree if he had a negative PCR, informed the people in charge, and was given the all clear from them and a doctor.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes but remember Ginn also said it wasn't her job to support small businesses during the pandemic.
Soooo... now she can eat those words as fewer & fewer people support their small business as views continue to shrink. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't care which. I don't care if he did "test negative". Or isolate for a whole 6-7-8 days. We all know his grubby hands will be touching absolutely everything so he can show it in the camera. So many immuno-compromised children around there...he is an absolute, selfish, dick nozzle. Oh yes, let's possibly put kids at risk to put out a video and earn some $$. Karma is an absolute witch Tim, and soon enough she'll come for you!! 😡
Well, I did call the general number and apprised them about Tim’s Covid positivity.
And I found the media person and emailed her.
But it was probably too late.
At least they will have a trail if there is a Covid outbreak at GKTW and guests.

I have no words to express what a deplorable man Tim Bojanowski is!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.