The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's time for new thread, this title is courtesy of @Lankylamb

Dim is in what he is calling Day 8 of Covid 2.0, when in reality it's more like 6, maybe 7....gotta fudge the numbers so he escape Fort Pampers and go vlogging in the wild because being trapped inside his McMansion with his family is way too much for him, and his sanity is slipping.

What are the odds we get a vlog today of Dim at Day 2 of F&W because he needs that sweet sweet cash Disney vlogs bring in?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well it's time for new thread, this title is courtesy of @Lankylamb

Dim is in what he is calling Day 8 of Covid 2.0, when in reality it's more like 6, maybe 7....gotta fudge the numbers so he escape Fort Pampers and go vlogging in the wild because being trapped inside his McMansion with his family is way too much for him, and his sanity is slipping.

What are the odds we get a vlog today of Dim at Day 2 of F&W because he needs that sweet sweet cash Disney vlogs bring in?
Odds are very good. Very good indeed. With the disclaimer of "it's all outdoor eating, 'cause we don't eat inside". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Odds are very good. Very good indeed. With the disclaimer of "it's all outdoor eating, 'cause we don't eat inside". 🤣
...even though we've had COVID multiple times now (#faintlines and #disappearing acts), are fully vaccinated, went cruising multiple times (including with our elderly parents and someone with COVID), have eaten inside for multiple #hosted, stayed inside at Galactic Starcruiser, and only ever describe our symptoms as akin to aLLeRgIEs.

:rolleyes:

ALSO - preserving Reddit here before Tim bans him and deletes him.

1657894363097.png

AND - Meanwhile on FB. He's "hanging out with Jackson," Lisa, because his wife is useless and sleeps until almost noon every day.

1657894439133.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It’s too bad we ran out of time on thread #83 cause there were a lot of good valid comments.

“Well. To be fair, in their world, saying no really means yes. So Sunday means Saturday, Saturday means Friday, day 8 really means day 6 or 7. Healthy really means no ketchup with the fries, pre-dinner really just means 2 dinners. I could go on 😜😉
@MissFitness encapsulated it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
...even though we've had COVID multiple times now (#faintlines and #disappearing acts), are fully vaccinated, went cruising multiple times (including with our elderly parents and someone with COVID), have eaten inside for multiple #hosted, stayed inside at Galactic Starcruiser, and only ever describe our symptoms as akin to aLLeRgIEs.

View attachment 1419148

AND - Meanwhile on FB. He's "hanging out with Jackson," Lisa, because his wife is useless and sleeps until almost noon every day.

View attachment 1419155
"Your right". Yup he's a certified moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Rebelle saw your post from last thread- She caused a scene on October 3rd because I remember my friend telling me about it and I saw a group of YouTubers and influencers earlier in the evening. Not everyday a group of known influencers all gather together

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1419148

View attachment 1419155
Was about to drop the same screenshot because you just know that comment calling him out will get deleted. If that's your son @pinkxxl then he's wonderful!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Rebelle saw your post from last thread- She caused a scene on October 3rd because I remember my friend telling me about it and I saw a group of YouTubers and influencers earlier in the evening. Not everyday a group of known influencers all gather together
Oct 3, 2016?

ETA: asking so we know which vlog to hone in on that I posted

Reactions: 8
The Bojos are probably excited Molly is departing AllEars because they think they’ll get some spill from people angry at AE or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this was posted already, but it came up as recommended on my YouTube lol
The comments alone are worth a look

The Bojos are probably excited Molly is departing AllEars because they think they’ll get some spill from people angry at AE or something.
😳 Hush your mouth!

The Bojos can not touch the quality, creativity, research and editing of an Allears video!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s the one.
Ok. So far, can't find it out of the 6 vlogs I posted? Maybe there was a 7th or 8th I missed. 🤣 They went A LOT back then to HHN.

Oct 3, 2016 was a Monday, and I went thru all the dates of the vlog postings to match up anything (or near to Oct 3) and / or where he identifies what date they were there (by double-checking relevance to Oct 3), and none match up. :(

I'll have to keep looking!!! @Rebelle, maybe you'll have better luck?

ETA: @Devilchild-03 - can you offer any more clues for us? :love:

Reactions: 7

View attachment 1419148

View attachment 1419155
Oh mylanta that is a most awesome reply. Poor poster will be gone ASAP. I did the math for the Trackholes on the last thread and this poster is 100% correct. TimSuperSpreader is a liar and has been for years. #homemovies

Sorry if this was posted already, but it came up as recommended on my YouTube lol
The comments alone are worth a look

Who is this creator?
One has to go to YT to find the actual video to read any comments.

Is it Nick Zangl?
Here is a June 1, 2022 video he put out

Here is the FRE video Nick references

And a comment made on Nick’s 6/1/22 video
B8337C29-3882-4C83-886F-262994DEA38F.jpeg

NO, Ziva!
THEY just left him in a hot van on the side of a Hawaiian highway with a total stranger!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tried to reply, but thread was locked...
@bhg469 I'm sorry you have Covid, but SO happy you're out of Jury Duty. Not sure what state you're in. Was it a one-day deal?

(By the way, that desk (?) love the dark wood. It's cool to see what people work on at home.)

Reactions: 5
And they’ll probably go to the GKTW event too (without J$ even though J$ loves balloons - or “ballons”, as Ginn spells it). GKTW could actually afford to stop using the Bojos for marketing - if they have a competent dev director and ED/CEO, they can secure that supposed nonexistent “$10K” match from another donor or multiple donors, but I guess they’re okay with a couple who clumsily handles a giveaway (“slide into my DMs!” -Dim) and is shady AF and willing to risk others’ health for selfish reasons.

The Tim Tracker #84: Your Right

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.