Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Okay y’all good news! My friend just published Tim’s visit to GKTW on her medium page: . Make sure to give her a big (virtual) high five for her quick work. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

wittlemania23

I'm going to be honest folks. I have read Tattle Life for years and have never commented. While I have taken on board the criticisms of the vloggers I like, I've often found them a little OTT or not in the spirit of the vlogs that were made or their intention.

But what Tim and Jenn have done has really angered me this time.

I commented on their YT video from GKTW and then removed the comment. I removed it because, on reflection, I thought "Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe I'm not giving Tim and Jenn enough credit. They don't have to provide exact details of the timeline of Tim's Covid recovery. And maybe I got it wrong."

I've since gone on to the GKTW instagram page and my worst fears were confirmed. There were, as should have been obvious to me, many vulnerable children and their families at the event. Tim's actions may have put them in direct danger and potentially endangered their lives. It is truly reprehensible.

I don't care if he followed the CDC guidelines. And I don't care if he tested negative in the 24 hours before he went. He should not have gone. It was too close to his positive case to take a chance. Going to the parks? Sure. Going to any public area where the people around him are not vulnerable as far as he knows? I can get on board with that as it's 2022 and we've all done our fair share of quarantining over the past two years. But to actively go INTO an environment with at-risk children and their families, after saying you WOULD NOT be attending due to your Covid diagnosis is as selfish as it is dangerous.

I genuinely pray neither Tim, Jenn or any of their family have to endure any of the illnesses that the children who benefit from GKTW do. I'm sure their attitude to attending an event like this so close to a positive Covid test would be very different in that unfortunate circumstance.

Sorry for the ramble on my first post but I had to put these frustrations somewhere. I'm just very upset at what they've done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "GKTW helps critically ill children and their families"
Also Dim (shows up to this media event so thoughtfully dressed):
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 7.47.26 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

minniehere

This did it. I unsubscribed. Having a wish kid, having stayed at GKTW and supporting them in every way possible, I just can’t wrap my head around putting critically ill kids in harms way for a video. If I had been there with my son and saw Tim, he would’ve seen the mama bear come out in full force and he would’ve crawled back to his hole with his tail between his legs. I’m in heavy contact and good standings with people at GKTW and trust me they will be hearing all about my concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
No fucking way. I was watching part of her live stream and there are Wish kids there. What the fuck is wrong with him?!?!?
Well, we can all see your true colours now, Tim! You don’t care if you give those poor little ill children COVID just so you can put out a rubbish video to get some pathetic views!

This should be a bigger scandal than BLAB in Disneyland. That was bad enough and they definitely deserved all the backlash, but Tim is knowingly going to a place where sick children get to go on once-in-a- lifetime family vacations. Even if he has a minimal viral load, he could still spread it to those kids.

Tim, don’t ever pretend to do anything for charity again! Everyone can now see you for the lowlife, lying scumbag that you are!

If you thought you were going to get backlash if you turned up at Epcot yesterday, you better prepare yourself the backlash from this! This is far worse! Putting your video over the health of the children who you and your dirty wife pretend to support! This isn’t about you being charitable, it’s about you making a vlog to earn money.

And you won’t even send your healthy child to daycare because you’re “worried about COVID”, yet you show absolutely no consideration for the sick children at GKTW!

I hope this appalling behaviour loses you many more subscribers.

• Angry
Reactions: 46

2020planner

VIP Member
We better never hear them say they're afraid of putting J. in daycare because of COVID.

Because he's proving today that he feels it's OK to potentially infect a bunch of immuno-compromised GKTW kiddos or their family members.
:mad::mad::mad:

Fuck you, Tim and Jenn. 🖕🖕🖕

ETA: I don't believe for ONE second they even do the fucking tests correctly to get the magical results that he says he's getting!

• Angry
Reactions: 46

mmc2020

Can’t sleep tonight and saw some soon to be deleted comments from the Stan group.

Bojos, the unwell are anxiously awaiting to hear how you spin that this is our fault!

BEAEB14D-0AB4-4A26-B3AF-D592324B5D34.jpeg
10B77194-277D-4AF9-B1DA-9C2B5CC9F8BF.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 45

U76

Chatty Member
Here is the thing. Let's give Dim the benefit of the doubt and he is "negative"...they spent a week's worth of uploads and a live show going on and on about his COVID status. They showed positive and negative tests they were taking. They said in the "I Got It Again" video they would cancel all media events. And then the day before he KNEW he was going to GKTW, he has that Twitter reply that subtly changes the timeline to "clean up" the inconsistencies in the story.

If you REALLY cared about all the kids who are on the edge of life and death, if you REALLY cared about always going "above and beyond" in managing COVID risks ("not eating indoors", "not taking $JProp to play dates") and if you REALLY were a responsible "professional" why even RISK any chance of possibly being a contagious infector for an event that several other of your peers will attend. GKTW will still get the same publicity and event coverage.

And the answer is clear....HE DOESN'T CARE about anything but his content and appeasing the culty stans.

They try to always play it both sides:
- "We are PROFESSIONAL vloggers and must be treated like any other media outlet" - yet no care, professionalism, or skill is applied to your job. Nearly 15 YEARS at this bullshit and still no better with editing, production values, consistent editorial schedule, quality/qualified information or any other resemblence of growth and change. Can you imagine any other "job" where you can just get worse over time and still demand to be treated like YOU DESERVE special access. Additionally, a professional should give real consideration to criticism to review if they are staying to their core themes or have stagnated in growth

- "We are just capturing our lives and are regular people" - yet you again DEMAND to have access like a true media outlet, feel entitled to free access/hosting. You shouldn't be putting your family and others at risk to seek out that sweet sweet content, since that's not "everyday life". You shouldn't be turning your only child into a performer and making him be on camera or show him off SLEEPING to strangers. You don't need a full time nanny to engage in every part of your life.

They want all the "fun" that comes with being a content creator and media outlet, but NONE of the responsibility or consequence of being in the public eye.

THEY SUCK!

Reactions: 44

U76

Chatty Member
Tim -- we all know you and your fucking useless wife are reading here:

You are a deplorable piece of shit for going to an event to SUPPORT CHILDREN WITH SEVERE MEDICAL ISSUES with your bullshit COVID timeline. Even if you tested negative and masked up, the fact that you had ZERO moment of pause in making this choice says everything about what you really have become -- a vain, craven asshole who wants content above ALL else.

You are a fraud who will exploit your own child and children with REAL challenges in life....all to get the content to shit out onto your garbage Instagram and shitfest YouTube.

You suck and deserve none of the attention and fame you have sucked off your shitty fans to get.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
I’m good, thanks. I’ll wait for the good stuff like the bad makeup, food habits and clothing choices, but I’m sure allowed to voice that this all sounds waaaay overboard.
If you've been on here any length of time, you know I often call out over-exaggerations from time to time or try and play devil's advocate (much to my detriment, as Tim always does something the next day to make me want to punch myself in the face immediately afterwards :rolleyes: and after this, I truly thing I'm DONE with trying to find reason in what they do )

BUT, are you're telling me that you'd 100% put faith in Tim's ability to test himself properly to obtain a negative test just magically in time to attend an event that will be attended (no way to spin it) by immunocompromised individuals?

Tim, who is known in the past to be a truth-twister, timeline contortionist, and revisionist historian?

Any way you slice it, he tested positive one week to the day (per his revised timeline) with his 2nd documented bout of COVID, which as we all know has killed millions of individuals, and I sure as hell wouldn't put my faith in an asshat testing himself for COVID who doesn't know how to boil eggs, can't remember when Christmas is, and can't figure out if the livestream is "on" after over a decade of vlogging.

The bottom line is, actively shedding virus or not, negative or not, it's simply bad optics to go to an event designed for immunocompromised children so quickly after documenting COVID positive results and documenting COVID symptoms. And they deserve all the negative comments they're getting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

2020planner

VIP Member
Odds are very good. Very good indeed. With the disclaimer of "it's all outdoor eating, 'cause we don't eat inside". 🤣
...even though we've had COVID multiple times now (#faintlines and #disappearing acts), are fully vaccinated, went cruising multiple times (including with our elderly parents and someone with COVID), have eaten inside for multiple #hosted, stayed inside at Galactic Starcruiser, and only ever describe our symptoms as akin to aLLeRgIEs.

:rolleyes:

ALSO - preserving Reddit here before Tim bans him and deletes him.

1657894363097.png

AND - Meanwhile on FB. He's "hanging out with Jackson," Lisa, because his wife is useless and sleeps until almost noon every day.

1657894439133.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Quasimodo

VIP Member
UNBELIEVABLE!
I am so speechless.

Just got off the phone with Omar at GKTW.
He was very aware of Tim’s situation
Tim tested negative for Covid twice and is wearing a mask, so Tim is welcome to attend the events.
Honestly, this makes the folks at GKTW also look terrible. You can’t pat yourselves on the back for helping sick kids if you invite fuckers like Dim to your events. 🙄

Reactions: 40

kellyja9

Hello everyone!

I've been a lurker for a few months now, but this is my first post. I used to think that the Trackers were decent people, and actually watched a lot of their videos during late-night feeding sessions with my now-16 month old, but you all have helped open my eyes to how problematic they really are.

Anyway, I know it's probably too early, but I wanted to put in my suggestion for the next thread title-

Tim Tracker #84: And Now it's time to spread COVID

Reactions: 39

DearestMommy

Tim being at this event is ABSOLUTLY disgusting.. What fucked up human being do you have to be to go to an event with sick children present while you are still recovering from Covid.. Fuck the Trackers

• Angry
Reactions: 39