The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. So far, can't find it out of the 6 vlogs I posted? Maybe there was a 7th or 8th I missed. 🤣 They went A LOT back then to HHN.

Oct 3, 2016 was a Monday, and I went thru all the dates of the vlog postings to match up anything (or near to Oct 3) and / or where he identifies what date they were there (by double-checking relevance to Oct 3), and none match up. :(

I'll have to keep looking!!! @Rebelle, maybe you'll have better luck?

ETA: @Devilchild-03 - can you offer any more clues for us? :love:
That vlog likely got the cut when they went on a vlog deleting spree after the urban party and is gay contageous vlogs came to light.

Many, many threads ago someone posted a site that aggregated vlogs posted by the Trackers, and you could see the vlogs they deleted or hid. IIRC it was in there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well my son got blocked after Tim left a salty comment. My son said “he won’t be silenced” haha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well my son got blocked after Tim left a salty comment. My son said “he won’t be silenced” haha.
He joins a club of many! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tim is such an asshole. I love how he blocks right after he thinks he put someone "in their place" so they cannot respond back.

Hey, Tim 🖕🖕🖕

• Angry
Reactions: 27
My son will get his word across lol.
He is quite stubbon.

He joins a club of many! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tim is such an asshole. I love how he blocks right after he thinks he put someone "in their place" so they cannot respond back.

Hey, Tim 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tried to reply, but thread was locked...
@bhg469 I'm sorry you have Covid, but SO happy you're out of Jury Duty. Not sure what state you're in. Was it a one-day deal?

(By the way, that desk (?) love the dark wood. It's cool to see what people work on at home.)
Thank you! I'm in FL. Well it was just jury selection so I had to report and then I assume they decide if I'm picked or not. As far as the desk, that was my work desk! I have a pretty isolated office and I tested in there because I felt a little off when I sat down. Surprised that I was ok in the am. As soon as I tested I ran out of the office and texted the people there that I was positive.

Reactions: 9
Isn't it isolate for 5 day, then quarantine for 10?
This is from the CDC site:
1657898670633.png

So he's actually probably good to head out with a mask on. But then how is he going to spin trying all the feeewwwwdd at the F&WF if he can't take off his mask? We shall see what his next move is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Correct.

I believe you have stated before, Petey, that Tim can’t differentiate isolation from quarantine. He thinks they are interchangeable and mean the same thing. 🤦🏻‍♀️

blinker.....
I am concerned that Tim will show up to events associated with GKTW Balloon Wonderland.

I called to give them a heads up. The girl seemed disinterested and I got the standard brush off “I’ll let a manager know.”

Here is their phone number if you are so inclined to call 407-396-1114

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ok. So far, can't find it out of the 6 vlogs I posted? Maybe there was a 7th or 8th I missed. 🤣 They went A LOT back then to HHN.

Oct 3, 2016 was a Monday, and I went thru all the dates of the vlog postings to match up anything (or near to Oct 3) and / or where he identifies what date they were there (by double-checking relevance to Oct 3), and none match up. :(

I saw the Royer couple that night. I remember my friend saying she was wearing a long dark pink or brown dress because he thought it was comical to see this pink haired woman flail and trip over own dress to confront a guy. He joked she played the drunk angry basic witch role perfectly 😂. Hope that helps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That's what I thought, too. Quarantine for 10 days. A 10-day timeline puts it after the weekend.

(snip)
The Tim Tracker #84: Your Right
If YOU'RE going to fudge, lie, and rationalize YOUR way out of quarantine, at least make sure YOUR spelling is correct.

I'm with the young'un: you don't misspeak "yesterday." Also, you watch YOUR filthy mouth when speaking to a young'un: YOUR record on this is not good.

Reactions: 16
Timmy boy's feeling awful saucy, isn't he?

View attachment 1419246
Maybe the lesson learned is if they don't want anyone to know or question anything, stop announcing everything in the vlogs. I don't want anyone to break the rules, but it's hilarious how he's getting his undies in a wad over HIS OWN words in vlogs. If you think people have "true colors" for calling out what you actually said, maybe stop with the oversharing? Have a few extra vlogs stored up each month, just say you weren't well or that you had no symptoms after 5 days of being home and move on with it. They want to share every second of their lives then think nobody should be curious about what they are talking about. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Re: GKTW Balloon Wonderland
Media events might be today.
The actual event is tomorrow, July 16.

Here is the GKTW media contact:
(I just realized it might be too late. SuperSpreaderTim might already be at the media event) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Media Contact
Cindy Elliott
Public Relations
(562) 896-1177
[email protected]

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe the lesson learned is if they don't want anyone to know or question anything, stop announcing everything in the vlogs. I don't want anyone to break the rules, but it's hilarious how he's getting his undies in a wad over HIS OWN words in vlogs. If you think people have "true colors" for calling out what you actually said, maybe stop with the oversharing? Have a few extra vlogs stored up each month, just say you weren't well or that you had no symptoms after 5 days of being home and move on with it. They want to share every second of their lives then think nobody should be curious about what they are talking about. 🙄
The true colors thing DOES sound like Jenn like @Love_the_kitz mentioned.

I wonder if that relates to the fact that they were lurking on here, found out about the post on Reddit, then went back to respond and block and the "true colors" part relates to the fact that the OP wasn't just another cOnCeRneD StAn but actually affiliated with us on here - the "unwell 3." 🤣

Reactions: 19

She’s probably caused a few scenes tbh. I’ll have some time tomorrow night to look. My brother in law is visiting us and our other friend here in Canada this weekend and “The Boys” are all going out tomorrow and spending the night in downtown Montreal.
DeJennerate would never let old Dimmy spend the night away partying with his brother and guy friends (if he had any).

Thank you for giving this structure @Devilchild-03

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s probably caused a few scenes tbh. I’ll have some time tomorrow night to look. My brother in law is visiting us and our other friend here in Canada this weekend and “The Boys” are all going out tomorrow and spending the night in downtown Montreal.
DeJennerate would never let old Dimmy spend the night away partying with his brother and guy friends (if he had any).

Thank you for giving this structure @Devilchild-03
Alright I got a hold of my friend. He also thinks it was around October 3. He said that The British Couple( Krispy S’mores?) and another British girl were with her at the time. She was wearing a dark long dress. He said that they posted it like a week later because he remembers waiting for the video to see if he got a cameo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.