The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright I got a hold of my friend. He also thinks it was around October 3. He said that The British Couple( Krispy S’mores?) and another British girl were with her at the time. She was wearing a dark long dress. He said that they posted it like a week later because he remembers waiting for the video to see if he got a cameo

Ok. That narrows it down to this one. Posted Oct. 12th.

Tim states it's a Sunday in this vlog, so the vlog turnaround would be well over a week.

And Oct. 3 was a Monday. But we all know that Tim doesn't know his days of the week very well. 🤣

She's definitely drunk in the vlog.

1657902197947.png

1657902245595.png

1657902225719.png

• Sick
Reactions: 13
@Devilchild-03 good to see you back with us.

J♾️D may not appreciate and respect you and all the other CM’s in the theme parks, but we sure do! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok. That narrows it down to this one. Posted Oct. 12th.

Tim states it's a Sunday in this vlog, so the vlog turnaround would be well over a week.

And Oct. 3 was a Monday. But we all know that Tim doesn't know his days of the week very well. 🤣

I just looked back through her IG and it was Oct 2nd they were all together. It looks like the Royer (ex)wife was wearing a long brownish dress!
They left for California the 3rd and she was busy making a fuss on Twitter while on a trip in true DeJennerate fashion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"Thanks for showing your true colors though"?
That writing style is ALL Jenn.
Tim's not even allowed to fend for himself. More confirmation that this is not TTT channel, it's TJT channel (which happens to be one of the variations of a crying emoticon).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah I agree the language is Whale through and through.

Reactions: 8
C95B7EA5-0BBE-4A0B-B080-7940BCAE81F3.jpeg

Does the CDC take into account Food and Wine or a hosted event or media. Because I’m certain they are missing an asterisk here that takes you to a footnote pertaining to asshole vloggers.

*unless one needs content for a YouTube channel with declining views that needs to stuff their face and give poor food reviews. Or doesn’t have to pay for the event they are at, then, by all means, a mask is not necessary.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well Tim does something he shouldn’t and the people that watch his vlogs assume it’s ok for them to do the same. Because of this he should be held to a higher standard but he’s allergic to responsibility. Maybe that’s why he keeps complaining about allergies..

From the Dibb:
6C58AD1C-C8BA-4EEF-BB12-911DAA23A2D3.jpeg
663F7E25-D8C7-4848-B1FD-A98C7A10A16B.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic, watching PMM new vlog, looks like he learned to spell at the same school as Ginn.

Screenshot_20220715-130256_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That 40 year old child sure put your 16 year old son in his place, didn't he? 🤣😂😈
He’s such an ass. Gen Z ain’t afraid of calling people out. Go kid! I may have post that on twitter! Nothing like a 40 yr of old picking a fight with a 16 yr old!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s such an ass. Gen Z ain’t afraid of calling people out. Go kid! I may have post that on twitter! Nothing like a 40 yr of old picking a fight with a 16 yr old!
Well didn't they get like a 13 year old girl bullied off of Instagram too? I think it happened around pink hair Jenn screaming around HHN days too.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Well didn't they get like a 13 year old girl bullied off of Instagram too? I think it happened around pink hair Jenn screaming around HHN days too.
Yes!!! She posted one of their pictures and I think she might have won a contest with it or simply was just liked by universal? Regardless they used their bully tactics on her.

Reactions: 11
Yesterday’s #homemovie video has 35K views.
Did not watch it, but read the description.

Is it true that as the COVID virus weakens in your system the test result line gets lighter?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sooooo, again…. Don’t question anything they show they world on YouTube. Do these idiots think that if the symptoms of one person are cold-like, if they spread it to someone, the other persons symptoms will automatically be the same?? It’s just so ignorant. No wonder this has been such a problem. People like the Slackers.

1657905111602.png

1657905142959.png

1657905175432.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Timmy Boy will be out filming today as he’s so desperate for money. It must have killed him yesterday to stay at home and know that all the other vloggers were in Epcot! 😂 I bet he was stalking all of their social media pages in between furiously scrolling through Tattle, oh, I mean playing games on his phone.

Well, Timbo, everyone’s beat you to Food and Wine because you didn’t take enough COVID precautions, but you’ll still go and make a video about it, hoping to get some more views. Maybe you and your wife shouldn’t have been wearing masks just for the videos and should have kept them on all the time.

You better watch out, Timmy, if you’ve got cruises coming up. You can’t risk getting COVID again. You won’t be able to lie your way onto a ship.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yesterday’s #homemovie video has 35K views.
Did not watch it, but read the description.

Is it true that as the COVID virus weakens in your system the test result line gets lighter?
I'll let you know in a few days. Today that line was dark AF!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
You know what irritates me about Tim’s while “when everyone was off from work during Covid” thing? He literally takes nothing but his own experience into account. Some people were laid off and suddenly couldn’t feed their bleeping families. Some people had to transition to working from home full time. Some of us were nurses in maximum security jails during a deadly pandemic and civil rights movement while homeschooling a kindergartener.

And you, Tim, just got some time off work in your giant home, not worrying about paying bills or bringing home a virus that could kill your family.

TL:DR- duck off, Tim.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
You know what irritates me about Tim’s while “when everyone was off from work during Covid” thing? He literally takes nothing but his own experience into account. Some people were laid off and suddenly couldn’t feed their bleeping families. Some people had to transition to working from home full time. Some of us were nurses in maximum security jails during a deadly pandemic and civil rights movement while homeschooling a kindergartener.

And you, Tim, just got some time off work in your giant home, not worrying about paying bills or bringing home a virus that could kill your family.

TL:DR- duck off, Tim.
Yup, I was furloughed for a year then my company made major cuts and I was one of them. All a week before we were moving to Florida. We were nervous as hell.. it all worked out but I know everyone didn't have the same luck.

Reactions: 15
Sooooo, again…. Don’t question anything they show they world on YouTube. Do these idiots think that if the symptoms of one person are cold-like, if they spread it to someone, the other persons symptoms will automatically be the same?? It’s just so ignorant. No wonder this has been such a problem. People like the Slackers.

View attachment 1419542

View attachment 1419546

View attachment 1419549
And yet Dim, yapping away in his “isolation” “jail” said “gee if people just tested every week and then stayed home while sick, this would all be over! I’m also going to throw in judgment about people who are forced to return to work because they have actual jobs they want to keep or not enough sick days or terrible employers but don’t have the privilege like me to pretend to stay in one room and suffer and fantasize about playing my jailhouse harmonica while working on a ‘difficult’ Lego set that I ask questions about that make it obvious I didn’t pay enough attention to earlier seasons but I’m going to pretend I’m now obsessed with!”

(Whew, that was a run-on sentence of Ginn’s description proportions but his verbal thoughts are basically one long run-on sentence of pointlessness).

He’s just so good at fixing all the problems in the world you guyzzzz. Can’t believe he and Ginn haven’t used their genius shower thought solutions to fix the world. Kind of messed up of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.